Chapter 4

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended and Rin and You were waiting for Taehyung to pack his things. The both of you took a seat each beside Taehyung and the three of you talked non-stop.

"________, thank you so much for today" Jimin bowed and you stood up in shock.

"It's nothing actually and I apologise for what happened during lunch" You bowed as well and Jimin looked up being confused.

"Oh that? It was nothing!" Jimin said casually but you did not believe him.

"Really?" You questioned him.

"Yeah, my acting skills aren't as good as some people" Jimin said and Rin slammed her table jokingly.

"Yah, you wanna fight? Let's take it to the toilet" Rin said and everyone laughed.

The four of you walked out of the classroom together with Jimin annoying Rin.

"Rin, when did you start acting?"

"Rin, have you thought of being an actress?"

"Rin, why are you ignoring me?"

Jimin kept bothering Rin while she kept quiet for the entire time. Taehyung and you laughed at Jimin's nonsense.

"Jiminie~ Do you know that I learn martial arts as well?" Rin said sacarstically and Jimin ran for his dear life.

"_________! Save me!" He reached out for your frail body and you stopped breathing. Rin gasped and Taehyung quickly held onto Jimin.

Silence fell upon everyone again.

Jimin's laughter broke the silence and everyone laughed awkwardly with him. Thank god he did not suspect anything the three of you gave each other the look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin? Jimin!" J-Hope shook Jimin out his daze.

"Huh? H-Hyung?"

"Yah, what's wrong? I've never seen you so dead before" J-Hope asked with a concern look.

"Well.. " Jimin paused and J-Hope nodded for him to continue.

"There's this girl in my class, ________, do you know her?"  J-Hope thought for a moment and the name finally clicked in his mind.

"She's close friends with Rin and Taehyung right?" 

"Yeah"

"You like her?"

"No! Hyung no..." Jimin panicked and J-Hope laughed.

"I think she's avoiding me.."

"Huh? But she sounds really nice and you told me she helped you a lot during class today!"

"No, not that. Everytime I got close to her, she would avoid me physically. She's nice but it feels like she don't like me standing too close to her."

"Maybe because you stink and she doesn't like it" J-Hope roared with laughter and Jimin hit him

"Hyung! Not only that, it feels like Taehyung and Rin are over-protective of her, as if they are creating a barrier" 

"Well, if you want to find out why maybe you should hang out with them more often. You are pretty close to Taehyung afterall" J-Hope suggested and Jimin nodded.

"By the way, why do you sound so desperate to get close to her?" J-Hope questioned and Jimin frozed. J-Hope sniggered and Jimin groaned.

"ahhh hyung! Stop teasing me already"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days went past with Jimin trying to in between Taehyung, Rin and you. Everytime he stood next to you, you would walk in between Rin and Taehyung to avoid him. It was not because you did not like him, it was your natural instincts. However, Jimin felt different. He felt that you did not like him and was avoiding him. He was slowly losing his patience.

Once, Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter