BAE BAE

M.A.D.E

A/N: Hello! I forgot to mention this earlier but keep in mind BOLD words = lyrics, italicize = thoughts, and if words/phrases are BOLD and italicized then they are character's thoughts that contain song lyrics. Hope that isn't too confusing.


 

March 14th, 2015

There she was, right in front of him, taunting him.

“What are you doing there silly boy?” she giggled as she smiled from where she was sitting on the top of the stairway. Dressed in a long white button down shirt that concealed her shorts, a pair of white sunglasses, and a belt that wrapped around her waist to show her beautiful figure, she was a goddess. There was no doubt in his mind that the teasing woman in front of him was a goddess disguised as a human.

This is dangerous, blood is rushing to that one place again, he thought as he looked down towards his tightening pants. “You’re so dangerous babe,” He muttered as he slowly took each step towards her.

Carefully looking at her up and down he approached her, Damn, no pants on with a white shirt, your pretty deer-like eyes under your sunglasses, damn, you’re too dazzling for this man’s eyes. Look at what you’re doing to me baby, just one glance and I’m possessed by you. Next thing he knew he found himself standing right in front of her.

“My princess,” he smirked as he extended a hand towards her causing her to laugh. Damn, even when you laugh at me it’s so chic. You make me go crazy.

“Princess?” she asks teasingly as she raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

My princess, my perfect dear…will you be my muse?” he smoothly asked as he sat down next to her and lightly trailed a finger on her creamy leg, “You’re so beautiful, so beautiful,” he muttered as he reached the hem of her shirt. Just that light touch made his entire body go crazy.

Lifting his hand to caress her cheek he told her softly, “You’re a natural beauty, so unique, I want you to be mine.” Leaning forward he whispered intimately into her ear, “with my body wrapped around yours perfectly.

“You better call the police,” He pulled away and look into her eyes with confusion, “I need someone to save me, I think I’m falling for you,” she leaned forward so her lips brushed against his, “because you’re so dangerous babe,” she said against his lips before he pushed forward and kissed her passionately.

 Dara noona is finally mine! My angel is finally mine! He rejoiced in his head as he felt the softness against his lips, my baby girl. Closing his eyes, he wrapped his arms around her to pull her into another passionate kiss.

Consumed in their passionate kiss, Dara wrapped her arms around his neck in an attempt to pull him closer. After a little while, he pulled away breathless and admired the blush forming on her cheeks, “Dara,” he kissed her cheek, “baby, you’re finally mine,” he whispered as he slowly planted kisses along her jawline until he reached her ear. Leaving one arm wrapped around her, he brought the other down to her creamy legs, just below the hem of her shirt. As he gently rubbed small circles on her legs, he playfully nipped at her ears, “I’ve been waiting for so long Dara. The minute I met you, I knew you were the one. You were the angel sent to me.”

“Me too Ji,” she whispered breathlessly, “me too,” she let out a small moan from what he was doing to her. She slowly lowered her head and started kissing his neck. Giving small nips until she found his sensitive area.

“Mmmm,” he moaned slightly as he felt her hands explore his chest and her lips attacking his neck, marking him as hers, “Dara baby.”

 


 

“So…who’s going to wake Jiyong up?” Youngbae asked as looked at his three housemates before looking back at the lovesick boy still in dreamland.  

“Wait, let me get a picture first,” Seungri said as he pulled out his phone to take a few pictures of his hyung.

“Mmmmm” Jiyong moaned in his sleep. “Dara baby…just like that…uh baby,” he moaned as he pulled the pillow in his arms tighter to his chest and pressed his lips deeper into the pillow.

“YA!” Daesung yelled as he slapped Jiyong’s leg causing him to wake up. “Wake up hyung! We have to head to school soon.”

“Hmmm?” he responded half asleep as he looked around with a confused look, Where did Dara noona go? He thought with a frown. Dara baby?

“You must have really enjoyed making out with that pillow, you were even man,” Seunghyun snickered, “mmm Dara baby, just like that, uh baby,” Seunghyun moaned in higher toned voice to imitate Jiyong making the other three boys crack up.

Huh? What is hyung talking about? Jiyong thought in confusion, why are they all laughing? Dara baby? Why are they talking about my Dara? Where is she anyways? Where did she go? God, that make out session was so hot. His mind drifted off into dreamland thinking of Dara’s lips on his. Wait…what’s this? He looked down and saw the pillow that he was hugging tightly in his arms as well as the pool of drool that had accumulated on it. Pillow? Finally waking up, he looked around him, bedroom? I’m in my bedroom? But…Dara? Wait…don’t tell me…oh no…he looked over at the guys doubling over in laughter with tears in their eyes. OH MY GOD THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING, his entire face turned beet read in realization that he just had a dirty dream about Dara and all of his housemates were witness to it.

“Come on, let’s go Ji,” Seunghyun said as he wiped away his tears and patted him on the back, “we still have school today.”

“Alright hyung, I’ll be ready soon,” he sighed as he looked down at the tent in his pants with a large frown on his face. Damn…look at what you do to me Dara.

 


 

Walking up those familiar steps towards the university gates, a familiar figure was waiting.

“What are you doing there silly boy?” she teased, “I thought I was your princess? How dare you make your princess wait Kwon Jiyong.”

He stared at her with wide eyes, I must still be dreaming, he thought as he pinched his arm.

But Dara was still there, patiently waiting right in front of him with a beautiful smile on her face, “Come on baby boy,” she giggled as she extended a hand towards him, “We’ll be late for class.”

A huge grin broke out onto his face, “Baby!” he shouted in happiness as he ran up to her, wrapping his arms around her.

“What’s with you Ji?” She giggled as she hugged him back.

Pulling away from her, he pouted, “I had a dream about you last night…about when you finally agreed to become mine and when I woke up you weren’t there. So I was scared baby, I wasn’t sure if everything was really just a dream or not...whether you were really mine now.”

“Aww, my boyfriend is so adorable,” she smiled lovingly, “Don’t worry, even if you forget every morning, I’ll always be here to remind you that I’m yours,” she said as she gave him a small peck on the cheek and making both of their cheeks turn pink. 

“Thanks baby,” he smiled as he hugged her tighter, “I just can’t believe you’re actually mine now.”

“Well you better start believing it mister,” she said as she pulled away from him, “We should head to class.”

“Anything you want bae bae,” he said as he kissed the top of her head and intertwined their fingers.

 


A/N: BAE BAE DONE :D Hope you guys enjoyed reading that, hopefully it wasn't too confusing. If it was confusing or if you have questions leave them in the comment section below and I'll try to answer them :D

I think this chapter was the most fun to come up with haha 

Thanks for reading, please subscribe, upvote, and comment!

Until Next Time! Pyong~

Next up: BANG BANG BANG ~ "I want to see this to the end, you're driving me insane. As if you shot me with a bullet."