SOBER

M.A.D.E

A/N: kind of a prequel to We Like 2 Party :) Hope you enjoy~


 

July 29, 2015

 

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS!” *click* “And now for the 10 o’clock news, I’m” *click* “On today’s show” *click*

Damn, he thought as he continued to flip through the tv channels and cradle the drink in his hand. “Did I really finish it already?” He asked himself as he peered into the empty can, “I swear it was full a second ago,” he pouted as he placed the empty can on the coffee table in front of him before popping open a new can.

Raising the new can to his lips he took another swig of beer as he turned his attention back to the television.

*ring ring ring*

His heart raced as he dug into his jacket pocket for his phone, anticipating one particular person’s voice. Without looking at the caller ID he picked up the call, “Hello? Baby?? Is that you??” He cried desperately as he gripped onto his phone.

“Ya!” The voice replied.

“Babe, your voice has gotten deeper,” he frowned.

“Ya! You should really start looking at your caller ID before answering your phone Kwon Jiyong,” an irritated voice retorted on the other side of the call.

“Huh?” He glanced down at his phone, “Oh…hey Youngbae…” he greeted deflatedly as he sunk further into his couch, “What’s up?”

“Where are you?” Youngbae asked, “The boys and I were waiting for you at our usual spot.”

“I’m at home,” he frowned as he switched the channel again.

“Don’t tell me that you’re sitting in the apartment alone on your couch mindlessly flipping through the TV channels???”

“Ummmm,” He hesitated guiltily as he discreetly lowered the volume, “I also have a beer in my hand….?” He nervously replied.

“….DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF KWON JIYONG????” his best friend yelled through the phone.

“What’s so wrong with what I’m doing???” Jiyong frowned as he took another sip.

“You sound so ing pathetic bro. I understand once or twice, but seriously? This is the 8th time you’ve bailed on us! I think the boys were right and you need an intervention.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” he pouted.

“Ji….why are you drinking in the apartment by yourself?” Youngbae sighed with frustration.

“You know why Bae-ah….they say when love is good, friendship is good, there’s always something missing, next think you know the back of your head might be in pain,” Jiyong solemnly said as he finished the can off and popped open another.

“What on earth are you talking about Ji? Are you…are you talking about a hangover???” he asked exasperatedly.

“Can you blame me Bae?” Jiyong cried, “It’s hard for me to be sober, I can’t do anything when I’m sober. Being sober means that I have to face reality. That I have to face the reality that she’s not here, not here beside me, not there in my arms when I wake up,” tears started to escape his eyes and trail down his cheeks, “sometimes I can’t even fall asleep without her in my arms. Without her, the world is cold to me, it’s so empty, like there’s no meaning without her. Sometimes I just want a taxi to take me away because this place is too hard to be in, it’s too hard to be in a place with so many of our memories. Without her…” He fiercely wiped away some of his tears, “Without her everything is so hard, the dark of the night reminds me of how I’m alone without her….this cold world is just so lifeless…So what else can I do to forget? To cope with the thought of being without her?” he sobbed, “get drunk and get drunk so I can go to heaven in my dreams, where she is. But after I wake up I’m in hell again. Bae, I miss her so much,” he placed his can roughly onto the table and just sobbed into his free hand. Dara-ah…..baby, I miss you so much, he cried.

 

...

 

“YOU.

 

HAVE.

 

GOT.

 

TO.

 

BE.

 

KIDDING.

 

ME.”

 

Youngbae clenched his teeth with frustration, “STOP ACTING LIKE THIS! You’re actually becoming the most pathetic human being I’ve ever heard! You’re talking as if Dara noona broke up with you or something!” he groaned, “Listen to me Ji and listen to me well,” he growled, “It’s only been a week and a half since Dara noona left and you know why she left, right Ji?”

“Because…because she said I distract her too much from her studies,” he pouted sadly, wiping away the rest of his tears.

“Exactly,” Youngbae hissed through his teeth, “Being with you distracts her so much that she needs to have some space so she doesn’t fail her classes. It’s her last set of classes before she graduates Ji. Why can’t you be more understanding?! It’s not as if she doesn’t call you!”

“She ignores my calls though!” Jiyong whined as he childishly stomped his feet.

“THAT’S BECAUSE YOU CALL HER EVERY ING HOUR! NOW GET YOUR DOWN HERE AND STOP BEING A PATHETIC IDIOT PINING OVER HIS GIRLFRIEND!”

“But…But,” he nervously bit his lip, “but what if she calls later?” he pouted again as he plaed with his now half empty can.

“You know she’s already asleep Ji!!”

“Yeah…but what if something happens or if she has a bad dream and wants to call me??” he argued.

“THAT'S WHAT PHONES ARE FOR NOW JUST SHUT UP JI AND COME HERE.”

“But Bae…” he bit his lip nervously.

“Oh my god,” he groaned, “you better be here in half an hour or we’re coming to the ing apartment and kidnapping you,” he threatened before hanging up the call.

Letting out a sigh, Ji chugged the rest of his drink. I guess I better get going…the boys will be here any moment if I hesitate any longer…and maybe…maybe they’re right…I’ve been acting pretty pathetic…even if I miss her this much I have to be understanding….I have to be a good boyfriend…oh, and like a good boyfriend I should message her to let her know I’m going out, he thought.

 

[To: Baby Girl]

[Sent: 10:27 pm]

I’m going out with the boys tonight baby, I hope that’s okay….if it’s not I TOTALLY understand and I won’t go out(: Let me know soon! I’m heading out soon. I love you! Fighting!

 

 

[To: Baby Girl]

[Sent: 10:45 pm]

…Baby???

 

He anxiously bit his nails as he stared at his phone. Did something happen to her? What if she’s sick and needs me to take care of her??? Maybe I should just go over to her apartment right now to double check. Yeah, that’s what I’ll do.

 

*beep beep*

 

[From: Baby Girl]

[Received: 10:53pm]

It’s fine baby, go out and have fun ^__^

 

[From: Baby Girl]

[Received: 10:53pm]

But if you even glance at another girl, I will find out and you'll be punished, you got that? >__>

 

[To: Baby Girl]

[Sent: 10:54pm]

Punished? God that sounds so y baby. I’d rather be punished by you than going out with the boys right now ;)

 

[To: Baby Girl]

[Sent: 10:54pm]

I miss you so much Dee~

 

[From: Baby Girl]

[Received: 10:55pm]

I miss you too Ji, but please understand. Now go out and have some fun. I’m going to bed now, good night baby boy. I love you <3

 

[To: Baby Girl]

[Sent: 10:55pm]

Good night baby, dream of me~ I love you too, so much <3

 

*crash* “YA JI! GET YOUR OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!” Youngbae yelled as he entered the apartment.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” Jiyong yelled back as he grabbed his jacket, keys, and wallet before walking towards Youngbae with a huge grin on his face.


A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had a lot of fun coming up with this one hehe Jiyongie is so cute ^___^ he misses Dara so much 

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions or are confused about anything in the comment section down below~ 

And Happy New Years! ^___^ first update of the new year woohoo~

Next Up: If You~

Oh...if you guys find that some of the chapters are confusing and incomplete please understand that these are more like drabbles rather than oneshots so certain parts aren't fully developed~ Also...I don't know if any of you caught on, but here's a hint: the date at the beginning of each chapter is important ;) 

Until Next Time! Pyong~