BANG BANG BANG

M.A.D.E

A/N: You should probably read the "Loser" chapter before this one if you haven't for some reason ;)


 

March 10, 2015

“Hey Ji, you want to come with us tonight?” Youngbae asked the man lying face down on his bed, “Hot girls, booze, hot girls, dancing, have I mentioned the hot girls?”

“Nah, it’s okay Bae, I think I don’t really feel like going,” the man answered as the stared at his phone.

“Come on dude, you need to relax and chill,” Youngbae insisted as he rummaged through Jiyong’s closet to find a suitable outfit, “Here wear this,” he said as he tossed some clothes towards the man.

“Ya!” Jiyong yelled, “You don’t need to throw them at me, aish,” he rubbed the top of his head where a belt buckle had hit, “And like I said I don’t want to go Bae.”

“Man, what happened to you?” He asked seriously, “You were always the first one to suggest to go clubbing or drinking and now look at you. You haven’t gone out for almost a month.”

“It’s nothing, I just don’t feel like going out anymore,” Jiyong responded.

“Nothing? What happened after that night Ji? You came back with a broken hand, but that smile on your face,” he shook his head, “that damn smile that made it seem like everything was okay again. That all of a sudden all the in your life was gone. That you suddenly needed to call your parents and make up with them. That you finally want to open up to us when we’ve always been here for you man. And then you go on and on about some angel and now what? You don’t even want to go out and hang with your bros to let off some steam? We just finished our exams, we should go celebrate and relax,” Youngbae tried to convince him.

“But what if…” Jiyong whispered as he glanced at his phone again.

“What if….?”

“What if she calls or messages me when we’re out?” he whispered.

“She? She who? Your mom? Sister?” Youngbae asked in confusion.

Jiyong slowly shook his head, “My….my angel.”

“Angel? You mean the ‘angel’ you met that day is a girl? Is she hot? Is she the one you went home with that night?” Youngbae gave him a knowing look.

“No, it's not like that,” he shook his head, “she’s someone special. She…she saved me Bae.”

“Saved you?” What…what is he talking about? “What’s her name?”

“Ah…um,” Jiyong looked away, “Her name is too special to share,” he muttered, “It doesn’t matter. All that matters is that since a week after that day she hasn’t contacted me again,” he pouted.

“Aish, the almighty G-Dragon pouting over a girl,” Youngbae chuckled, “who knew I’d ever see the day,” he continued to laugh as he slapped Jiyong on the knees, “Have you tried contacting her?”

“A…ani,” he blushed.

“Whoaaa, now a blushing G-dragon?? Why haven’t you messaged her?”

“What if…what if she hasn’t messaged me because she doesn’t want to talk to me again?” he said into his pillow, “What if I text her and she still doesn’t respond? Or if she finally replies and straight out tells me she doesn’t want to talk to me? I don’t think I can take that.”

“Oh my god you sound like such a girl dude,” Youngbae muttered.

“I just miss her Bae. I miss all of her cute ways to brighten my day, all her cheerful messages,” he cried as he hugged his pillow to his face.

“You have it bad, but I’m happy for you,” Youngbae commented, “Maybe something happened and she hasn’t been able to contact you, don’t worry about it too much. And if you two are really meant to meet again, you will, but moping around like this isn't going to solve anything. And who knows maybe you’ll see her tonight,” he reasoned, “Seunghyun hyung mentioned that Bom noona and some of her friends will be there tonight. Who knows, maybe one of them is your angel. Or if anything…maybe tonight will give you the courage and confidence to message her. Come on, one night won’t hurt.”

Letting out a large sigh, Jiyong slowly got of up his bed, “Alright, but just tonight.”

“Yes!” He jumped up in victory, “that’s my boy. We’ll leave in half an hour since the maknaes are still getting ready.”

“What about hyung?”

“He went first to pick up Bom Noona and her friends.”

“Alright,” Jiyong chuckled. After Youngbae left his room, Jiyong glanced at his phone once more. Where are you my angel…my angel Sandara?

 


[AT THE CLUB]

 

“AH! There they are!” Seungri shouted excitedly as he cut through all of the hot, sweaty bodies in the club.

“Seungri!” Bom shouted as she hugged the boys as they got closer to their table. “I’m glad you guys could make it. Oh,” she looked up in surprise, “And you managed to get Jiyong out of his cave. How in the world did you manage to do that?” she giggled.

“Trust me, it took a lot of convincing,” Youngbae teasingly rolled his eyes.

“Ah, some of my friends came with me. You guys have probably seen them around, but this is Chaerin,” she gestured to a girl with fierce make-up, “ Minzy,” the obviously youngest of the group, “And Dara should be right back. She went to get our drinks with Seunghyun.”

Dara? Jiyong’s ears perked up, Dara…as in my Dara? My Sandara?

“How do you guys know each other?” Daesung asked.

“Oh we all took the same Drama class last year and immediately clicked,” Minzy cheerfully answered.

“Oh, so all four of you met only a year ago?” Seungri asked.

“Ani,” Chaerin shook her head, “Bom unnie and Dara unnie knew each other since they were kids.”

“Related?” Youngbae asked.

“Ani,” Bom chuckled, “But we do get that a lot. We were neighbors and since we’re the same age, we naturally grew up together like sisters.”

“Oh so Dara noona is also a year older than Jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung," Daesung commented.

“Yup,” Bom nodded.

“Glad you guys could make it, especially you Ji,” Seunghyun interrupted as he placed a couple of drinks on the table. “Youngbae finally convinced you, huh?”

“Yeah, I guess you can say that” Jiyong chuckled.

“Here you go CL-roo!” a cute voice chimed in as another drink was placed on the table.

“Thanks unnie,” Chaerin said as she hugged the petite girl.

Is that…Jiyong’s eyes widened as his heart hammered as he stared at the petite girl in front of him.

“Oh Seunghyun’s friends arri-” her voice stopped the minute she saw him.

“Ah, Dara let me introduce them,” Bom said, “This is Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae and Jiyong. They’re Seunghyun’s housemates.”

“J-j-jiyong,” she whispered. Even over the loud music he could hear her perfectly.

“D-Dara,” he whispered back, never breaking eye contact with her.

Dara…my angel is really here…his heart pounded loudly through his ears. Calm down heart...

While everyone resumed their normal conversation, Jiyong and Dara just stared into each other’s eyes. Looking between his best friend and the newcomer, a lightbulb lit up in Youngbae’s head, “Ya, go ask her to dance,” he whispered into Jiyong’s ear breaking Jiyong and Dara’s staring contest.

“W-what?” Jiyong jumped, obviously startled.

“Ask her to dance, go!” Youngbae pushed him towards her.

Slowly making his way around the table, he eventually stood behind Dara, “Let’s dance,” he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

“O-okay,” she replied as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. The second their hands touched, it felt like they were on fire, almost like they’ve been shot with enough passion and heat to set this place on fire.

Wrapping her arms around his neck and his own arms around her small waist, he pulled her close to him and moved to the beat of the music. Leaning forward, he placed his mouth next to her ear, “Where have you been Dara?” he finally asked, “I…I’ve missed you.”

“Oh Ji,” she pulled back and cupped his cheeks, “Sorry about not contacting you for weeks. Someone stole my phone with all of my contacts. I had to get a new phone with a new number and I didn’t know how to find you,” she wrapped her arms back around his neck and pulled him closer to her, “I’ve missed you too. How have you been? How are your parents?”

Ignoring the upbeat music, the two swayed to their own song, “They’re good…we’re good. I…I finally talk to them about everything. You were right, we just had too many misunderstandings…But we’re fine now. Everything is fine…well not everything...”

“What’s wrong Ji?” she asked worried.

“You were missing,” he said as he pulled away to look at her face.

“I’m sorry Ji, I really am. But I’m here now, and I’ll always be here,” she smiled.

“Thank you,” he smiled as he pressed his forehead to hers, “Thank you for everything.”

“Never forget that I'm always here," she said sweetly, "Now let’s get crazy together,” she smirked, “We just finished our exams, let’s just release the reins and go crazy tonight.”

All at once the loud dance music and the hot bodies dancing around them dragged him back into reality. Keeping hold of her, he danced to the beat of the song. Never letting go of each other, they danced to their hearts content and joined in on the loud screams of the devilish melodies. Taking a break to get a few drinks and chat with their friends, their hands never let go of each other, always in constant contact. They reached the dance floor once more and next thing they knew, their entire bodies were pressed to one another, grinding together in an attempt to get as close as possible. Everything was spinning and spinning, “Dara, all I see is you,” he whispered into her ear as he held onto her from the back, her back pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped around hers on her waist. “There’s only you and I,” he placed a small kiss on her neck sending shivers down her spine. “Only us. You’re driving me insane Dara and I want to see this to the end. Whatever it is we have I want to see it to the end,” he said into her ear.

Turning in his arms, she face him and wrapped one of her arms around his neck while the other caressed his face. Leaving one hand to keep hold of her, the other went to hold the hand resting on his cheek.

“I don’t know what's going on, but there’s something between us,” he pressed his forehead onto hers, “And I know you can feel it. Seeing you again, being with you, and holding you in my arms makes my body go crazy. It’s like my body is craving to be yours. It’s…it’s as if you just shot me,” he jokingly said as he released her hand and gripped his heart. Under his palm he could feel how fast his heart was racing from all of the alcohol they consumed and the effect she had on him.

She giggled, “You’re mine now mister," she said before pointing her fingers towards him in the shape of a gun, "Bang Bang Bang,” she winked.

 


A/N: Aish I think this one was the hardest to come up with out of the MADE singles >___< hopefully it's not too confusing. This oneshot/drabble type thing is supposed to be a continuation of some sort from Loser :) Hopefully it'll make more sense as the series continues ;) 

Thank you so much for reading, please subscribe, upvote, and comment below :) I really appreciate the comments, they make me a lot more motivated to write haha.

Next Up: WE LIKE 2 PARTY  ~ "Being sober is against the rules." 

Until Next Time~ Pyong~