WE LIKE 2 PARTY

M.A.D.E

August 17, 2015

 

“SHOT! SHOT! SHOT!” someone yelled amongst the loud music and intoxicated people.

“It’s your birthday man! Take a shot with me,” another person said as he slung his arm around Jiyong.

“Let’s go!” Jiyong cheered as he sloppily poured two shot glasses.

“Happy Birthday Ji!” the guy yelled as he and Jiyong cheered and slammed the burning liquid down their throats.

“Ahhh,” Jiyong groaned as he placed the glass onto the table, “thanks again for coming man,” he said as he gave his friend a hug.

“Of course, it’s your special day,” his friend chuckled, “Ah, is that Sanghyun over there? Ooooh and he came with a girl?” he giggled, already too intoxicated by all the drinks he’s consumed.

Sanghyun? Girl? Jiyong turned and saw his precious hoobae making his way through the sand to where the party was happening. The corner of his lips twitched into a smile as he made his way towards him.

“Hyung!” Sanghyun greeted as Jiyong reached him.

“Sanghyunnie!” he cutely greeted back, “Thanks for coming,” he said as he clasped Sanghyun’s hand in his, pulling him into a hug.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world hyung,” Sanghyung chuckled, “Happy Birthday…well,” he glanced down at his watch, “almost happy birthday, you still have another 2 hours.”

Jiyong chuckled, “Yeah but who’s counting, let’s go, take a drink with me,” he smiled and glanced over at the girl beside him, “You and the pretty girl with you,” he said giving Sanghyun a knowing look.

“Oh please hyung,” Sanghyun rolled his eyes at the misunderstanding, “It’s not like that. This is my sister, Sandara, you’ve probably seen her around campus. Noona, this is Jiyong hyung.”

“Nice to meet you,” Jiyong grinned as he gave her a tight handshake.

“Same,” she muttered, “Happy Birthday…”

The sound of her voice made his heart stop, “T-T-Thanks,” he blushed as he turned away and led them towards the other party goes down the beach.

“Hyung,” Sanghyun slung his arm around Jiyong’s neck, “Let’s take a shot.”

He smirked, “Of course, did you seriously think I’d let you off and not take a shot with you?”

“Just checking,” Sanghyun chuckled, “Come on noona,” he called as he saw his sister wander off.

“B-but…” she tried to refuse.

“Please, it’s my birthday,” Jiyong pouted. All of the shots he’s taken started to really hit him as he felt everything start to become out of focus…well everything except her.

“Fine,” she pouted, “But only one since I need to drive us back later.”

“Yay!” he cheered like a little boy.

“Here you go,” Sanghyun gave each of them a shot glass, “Happy Birthday man!”

“Happy Birthday Jiyong,” she smiled making his heart flutter.

“Happy Birthday to me!” he cheered as he touched his glass with theirs and downed the liquid.

“Hey Ji hyung,” Seungri came over to them, “We need to take a house shot, come on.”

“Okay,” he nodded to Seungri before turning back to Sanghyun and Sandara, “Enjoy the party,” he smiled, “And I’ll see you around later,” he said as he stared into Sandara’s eyes causing the latter to blush.

“Let’s go man,” Seungri excitedly urged him.

“Alright already,” he chuckled as he followed Seungri over to where Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung were waiting for them.

 


 

4 hours later~

 

The party had died down with everyone snuggling into their sleeping bags inside the tents on the beach, cups and bottles were everywhere and the entire site smelled like booze, but it was one hell of a party. With the fire still burning in the bonfire pit, two figures were laying down side by side looking up at the stars with a bottle sitting between them.

“You know,” Jiyong broke the silence, “Being sober is against the rules,” he said as he sat up and looked over at her.

“Well then,” she chuckled, “Aren’t you breaking your own rules? Why in the world is the birthday boy still sober?”

He gave her a rueful smile, “I want to be a good host is all and the host shouldn’t knock out before he knows everyone is having a good time.”

She looked around at all his friends who were now passed out, “I’m pretty sure everyone was having an amazing party. You throw one hell of a party Mr. Kwon,” she smirked.

“I suppose,” he kept his gaze on her, “But there is one person who doesn’t seem like she’s drunk enough yet.”

“And who would that be?” she teased as she turned to completely face him.

“Hmmm,” he rubbed his chin playfully, “I don’t know, but would you care for a drink?” he asked as he offered her a bottle of hard alcohol.

“Why not,” she smiled as she took a large gulp of the stuff. “God, what is this?” she grimaced at the taste.

“Don’t know, don’t really care,” he chuckled as he took the bottle back and took a swig, “Oh jeez,” his face distorted into a frown, “Okay maybe I do care what this stuff is. Oh maybe that one will be better,” he said as he eyed a bottle on a nearby table, “Let me go get that,” he said as he hastily got up only for him to faceplant into the sand.

“I guess I was wrong,” she laughed, “I guess the birthday boy isn’t sober.”

Pushing himself off the ground, he grabbed the bottle and went back to her, “I guess not, but that only means you have to catch up,” he flirtatiously winked.

“Yes, sir,” she giggled as she took the bottle and drank a generous amount of the liquid. Passing the bottle back and forth, the two started from talking about completely random topics to talking in completely gibberish as the alcohol settled into their systems. As the minutes ticked by, the two became closer and closer until they were practically cuddling with his arm tightly wrapped around his shoulders, her head nestled onto his chest, and her arms securely wrapped around his waist.

“Huh?” She tilted the bottle more only to air on her tongue, “There’s no more,” she pouted as she looked at the now empty bottle.

“I think…” Jiyong struggled to keep his eyes open, “I think it’s time for us to go to bed Dara,” he said with his eyes closed. As he finally managed to open his eyes, he slowly stood up and extended his hand to her, “Come on, we don’t want to pass out in the cold.”

“Yes, sir,” she giggled as she took his hand and stood, “Which one?” she pointed towards the tents.

He just shook his head and pointed to a nearby house, “I rented the house for the night for people to sleep in, but then everyone seemed more excited to sleep in the tents…well plus it was closer to the booze,” he flashed his boyish grin, “Come on baby,” he wrapped his arm around her waist, “let’s go,” he said as both of them staggered towards the house. 

 


 

The next morning~

 

Sunlight streamed through the windows as morning arrived waking Jiyong up. Immediately the pounding in his head was called to his attention, motherf*cking hangover, he winced, god, I just want to sleep more, he thought as his body surrounded by warmth. Warmth…? Eh, must be the sheets.

“Mmm,” a sigh escaped the pair of soft lips resting on his neck. Lips…? He wondered, still keeping his eyes shut. Then he felt those lips press against his neck some more. Those same lips that were connected to the arms wrapped around his waist and to the body cuddling to his own.

Lips…arms…body…cuddling…me, he dreamily thought, wait…WHAT? WHO’S CUDDLING WITH ME?? His eyes snapped open as he immediately pulled away from the girl. Looking down, his heart started pounding hard as he registered her face and the fact that they were both completely dressed. His confused expression quickly changed to surprise before softening into a warm smile as he admired the girl in his arms.

As if she could feel his stare, her eyes fluttered open and met his gaze, “good morning Birthday boy,” she let out a small yawn right before his lips descended onto hers for a brief, but sweet kiss. “Ya! What was that for??” she asked in surprise as she shoved him away from her. Looking him up and down a pout started to form on her face as she tried to remember if anything appropriate happened between them the previous night.

“Sorry for the unconventional way of meeting, but,” he started as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck with one hand, keeping his other hand rested on her waist, “I’m Kwon Jiyong…and I was wondering if you’d like to hang out sometime? Just the two of us…without the alcohol,” he blushed in embarrassment.

She gave him a playful smile, “Sure, why not? Well, you’ll have to ask my boyfriend first,” she gave him a teasing look, “He can be quite possessive of me.”

His blush deepened, “Well, that’s understandable,” he said as he gently rubbed her side with his thumb, “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.”

“Aigoo,” she scrunched her nose slightly, “So cheesy…you should just like him too. He would say the exact same thing.”

“Uh huh,” he smiled as he pulled her body closer to his and kissed her on the forehead, “Sorry for getting wasted last night Dee.”

She let out a sigh, “It’s your birthday, there’s no need to apologize.”

“You know,” he look straight into her eyes, “I’ve just missed you like crazy.

“Yeah…I know Ji,” she blushed, “I think without you, I’ll go crazy with how much I miss you.”

“Forgive me?” he asked softly.

“Yeah, come here baby boy,” she smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, snuggling into his familiar chest.

“I missed you,” he whispered as he hugged her tight.

“I missed you too.”

“Don’t ever do that to me again,” he pulled away from her and pouted, “I know you have to study, but a whole month without seeing you? How could you!” he childishly complained.

“You distract me too much,” she smiled as she kissed his pouting lips, “You know I love you, it was hard for me to stay away too.”

“I love you too Dee,” he said as he peppered her hair with kisses.

“But no more beach parties Ji!” she glared, “What if it was another girl you woke up with?!”

“You know I only want you baby, you’re the only girl in my heart,” he desperately pleaded, “The only girl I see.”

 “I better be, or you’ll really regret it,” she playfully glared before snuggling into his chest once more.

“Yes, baby,” he giddily agreed before kissing her head once more and drifting off into sleep. My baby’s back.

 


A/N: So what'd you think? I hope you enjoyed this chapter >__< Let me know in the comment section please :)

Up Next: SOBER ~ "It's hard for me to be sober"

Until Next Time! Pyong~

P.S. Just for clarification, Ji and Dara are already together before the start of this chapter, Dara wanted space so she could study, but Ji was upset so he and pretended he didn't know her....hopefully that makes more sense...it might make more sense in the next chapter :)