Chicken Is Not My Style~

The Ephermal Bullet *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~So Hyun POV~

I brought Riley to the hospital, he was covered with black and blue bruises, he looked really pale too. It was like he had seen a ghost. The doctor told us that he had a broken bone and had to stay in the hospital for a week. My mind was in a blur, thinking of what happened just now. Would Riley still love me? I didn't know Luhan is so strong... WAIT WHAT? I stopped walking suddenly.

So strong

So fast

So out of control

And ... and...

His eyes... they were red.

It was always brown.

My mind started to race. What if he's a vampire? Or maybe a wolf? What the hell are you thinking So Hyun? They are just a fairytale!

I couldn't link everything up, it just doesn't make sense. My mind is spinning. If he's a vampire, why won't he kill me? Why doesn't he bite me? And the thing is, he doesn't look like him, Luhan doesn't look like Luhan. He looked soulless, drunk, out of control. It's like someone took over him. When I looked into his eyes, all I see was bloody red orbs looking at me plainly, in a daze. It's like he doesn't recognise me.

Who are you?
What are you?
I need to find out.

~Kris POV~

He looked so gloomy, its like he's here but not here. He seemed to be somewhere else, into the galaxy of nothingness. He look so empty. He looked too empty that

That he looked hurt.

Men would only be hurt by only 2 things. Money or woman.

But we are wolves, why would we be in need of money? Then it should be the girl. Why, of all times, does he have to fall in love now when it's dangerous? I mentally facepalm myself. The hunters are looking everywhere for us. And I know its my fault. It was my fault to believe in a human, it was my fault for bringing danger to my brothers. I can't believe that a leader like me would make such a huge mistake. I hid my face inside my hands as I sat on the sofa. I try not to think of it, but it keeps coming back to me!

I'm such a bad leader.
I'm not making that mistake again.
Please, Luhan.

Don't make me worry about you.

There is something wrong with the two of them, I swear. I can sense it.I look up and saw hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter