A Start

The Ephermal Bullet *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan POV~

Am I crazy?

I think I am. What am I doing here in school? I don't know. Maybe I just risked my life to be here in school just to be human. Can't believe I just did it. I chuckled. Right before my eyes, I saw a girl. She looks very familiar. Ah.. she's that girl with that foreign boyfriend.

"Yah! You must be new, Im Lee So Hyun. What's your name?" she reached out her hands to shake mine.

"Emm.. hi. Im Luhan." I managed a smile and shook her hand. I tried not to stammer but im awestruck by her beauty. I mean... she's so pretty and I can feel that she's different from other girls.

"Do you want me to show you to your class? Show me your schedule." Her words snap me out of my thoughts. I nodded hesitantly. Somehow, my heart started pumping faster than ever before. What's happening to me? I reached out to the position of my heart and squeezed it. I need to calm down. I can feel my vision starting to turn a bit red. Oh no! Not now! I can't show them that i'm a wolf. Calm down Luhan, calm down. Slowly, my eyes turn back to normal. I heaved a sigh of relief. Then I followed So Hyun.

Who is that guy? Is he new? Oh my god he's cute. I smirked. What is he doing with So Hyun? When Riley sees this, that newbie is going down. My heart stopped a bit when I hear that. I did not really mean to eavesdrop but I can't control myself. There is nothing between me and So Hyun. I turned back my head and glared fiercely at the boys' direction. After realising that I was looking at them, they shut their mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter