Hearts Collide

The Ephermal Bullet *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"我指尖吉他的節拍 染上寂寞的純白"
Wǒ zhǐ jiān jítā de jiépāi rǎn shàng jìmò de chúnbái
"My fingertips strum to the beat of the guitar, tainted by the pure white of loneliness"

-Sing For You, EXO

_______________________________________

 

~Luhan's POV~   

Life didn't really change at all after all that have happened. I still went back to school, So Hyun went back to school, even Riley. The only thing that changed is that So Hyun never really talked to me. I didn't understand at first, about why she avoided me. My brothers used to say that I am oblivious to the surroundings, but I had to object, I wasn't as oblivious as Lay! That guy is practically in another world. But anyways, she avoided me. And worst of, she is still with Riley. I didn't understand this either, why will she still cling onto Riley? It's been a few days, yet she continued to shun me, eye contact wasn't really made too. I had to say I was disappointed. But what could I do? I couldn't blame her for being shocked. She is just a human, a fragile human. Sometimes, I'm really so afraid that if I touch her, she will fall like the petals of the flowers, so afraid that she will melt like the ice when in contact with heat, so afraid that one day, she will break.

But there is nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter