The Wolf And The Beauty

The Ephermal Bullet *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~So Hyun's POV~
It has been a long day today. I have to go to biology class, math, science, English, history yada yada... Its really boring. I do not know what's wrong with me these days. I couldn't concentrate... something is really bothering me but I don't know what it is. Maybe it's too stressful or maybe i'm thinking of Riley since I have not seen him today. No, I meet Riley everyday, its fine just for a while right? Ugh! What's up with me, am I love-

Oh. My. God.

Is that Luhan? He look gorgeous. My heart start racing per mile per minute. It feels good to see him again. I feel happier. Stronger. Calmer. He is so handso-

"So Hyun!" I snapped out of my thoughts and realised Luhan was the one who called me. My heart skipped a beat as I smiled at him.

"Wanna eat lunch together?" he smiled sheepishly at me, scratching his head. He looked down at his feet like a small little kid feeling embarrassed. He asked me to eat with him? I started to blush.

"You know...its okay if you don't wanna eat with me... I just-"

" I will eat with you hehehe.." I gave him a wide grin. He took my hand and we rushed to the canteen. His hands. It's so warm. It feels so right but it is somehow, wrong. SO HYUN! REMEMBER YOU ARE WITH RILEY? My brain tells me to let go of his hands but my body does the opposite. LEE SO HYUN, YOU ARE SO IN DEEP.

"So Hyun, what do you want to eat? So Hyun? Are you alive?" Luhan tried repeatedly to get my attention. " YAH SO HYUN!"

" Huh what?" I blinked my eyes a few times to be clear of what im doing.

"Are you okay? You don't seem to feel well." Luhan asked me softly.

"I'm fine. Emm...I will eat what you eat then!" I giggled cheekily.

" So Hyunnie, you are so cuteeeeee" Luhan started to pinch my cheeks and I pout.

Suddenly, a hand slapped Luhan's hand off my face.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?" Riley pushed Luhan away from me and held onto my hands. His face looked like he was going to explode. Everyone in the cafeteria stopped what they are doing and turned to look at us.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Luhan flinched at his words.

" Riley, it's not his fault, it's a misunderstanding. Please. Let's go."

"I'm sorry Riley, please don't blame it on So Hyun... I was just making fun of her." And then bowed 90 degrees at Riley. Luhan plastered a pokerface on his face and made a small smile at me to show that he's fine. I gave him a tiny smile, not really sure if he saw it though.

" Of course I won't blame it on So Hyun." He took my hands and stomped out of the cafeteria. I turned to look back at Luhan and he gave me a reassuring smile.

~Luhan's POV~

"She's a ."

"I know right! First she is with Riley, then now Luhan. What is her problem?"

"She stole all my boyfriends, that ."

So many whisperings about her and all of them are bulls. I clenched my fists to control my outburst of anger. Why does all the girls have to think of her that way?

So Hyun, she is so kind, pretty, caring unlike the other girls. I wish I could tell her how I feel about her but I can't. I want to be her boyfriend but I can't. I just wanted lunch with her but I can't, again. There is so many things I cannot do.

Then I saw my pack standing a few metres away from me. Oh ! They saw everything, what are they going to think of me now? It's so suffocating in here. My whole body is bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter