Love is Dangerous

The Ephermal Bullet *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kris POV~

It's class time and we each took our seats. The rest of the members were talking happily like little kids.

Except for me.

At this age, I would still be in high school, if, I was a normal kid. I would probably be sitting here daydreaming about a girl. Wait- I would never daydream about a girl. NEVER. I take a deep breath and sighed.

Love is dangerous. It destroys us. It hurts us. Yet, it is addictive.

Just like a drug.

I used to have a girlfriend whom I truly, madly, deeply fall in love with, just like I said, it's a drug. She isn't local but I don't mind. She isn't like any other girl who likes to complain a lot. She is so calm and so kind and... and beautiful. She's a girl that no boy will forget. She is like a girl from a fairy tale. I used to wish that I'm Peter Pan and she is Wendy and we will take off and follow Tinkerbell to Neverland. But it is too much to ask for.

I looked at the time as it ticked. Somehow, this impossible love stayed etched in my heart and I'm somehow about to think about it again. When can I let go of it?

Two years ago...

"Gege I'm tired, can we go home? " Tao started to pout, giving me puppy eyes. He knows that I can't take it. Those puppy eyes...

"Gege iIm tired , can we go home? " Baekhyun starts to imitate Tao, and he too, pouts. Everyone burst out laughing at this funny imitation. Tao smiled at his silliness and shook my hands.

"Alright alright we are going home now..." I rolled my eyes.

I walked slowly while the rest of the 'kids' skipped happily in front of me. They were so cheerful, like nothing could ever bring them down. If only they were normal. If only they could fit into society.

Suddenly, all of us jerked our heads up.

"Kyungsoo, did you hear that? Or is it just me? " Kai asked D.O.

"It's not just you Kai," Sehun smiled at him.

Something is definitely wrong. The scream came from not where a far.

"We should help," Suho rest his hands on my shoulder.

We should. That girl, she is in trouble, we should help her. All of us turned back to the other direction.

"Please don't do this. Just let me go, please I beg you," The girl started to cry as she begged them.

"We better hurry or bad things will happen to her," Xiumin started growling.

With our super strength, we ran quickly to the gang. 10 VS 1 girl. Wow, do they have to exaggerate so much? But it's okay, we can beat them.

"Hey what are you guys doing? Stop right there!" I shouted. The gang jerked up in shock, or maybe something else... Like they never expected any guests.

"Little kids, what are you doing here? You don't want to get involved in this." The gang leader glared at us, a little smile etched at the side of his mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter