Story Of My Life

The Ephermal Bullet *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It is better to have your head in the clouds,

and know where you are...

than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them,

and think that you are in paradise."

~Luhan's POV~
I looked out of the window, wind caressing my face. Laughters filtered the air as I looked down, I imagined a bunch of teenagers in uniforms chatting loudly. I could only hear them from afar and imagine what they are doing since we live deep in the woods. Ahh.. how I wish I am them... A normal life. Such a simple thing yet its so difficult to get it. I can go to school and make friends instead of being stuck with my pack. I mean, I love my pack but what is like to go to school and learn and make new friends? I seriously don't know.

"Aish that Luhan...LUHAN COME DOWN AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" Kris shouted. I groaned and replied, "Yes hyung...". As Luhan walked down, everyone was already on the table eating their breakfast. "Yah! Why are you always so late?" Suho asked, Suho is also our pack leader but he always listens to Kris. To the pack, Kris is like the father and Suho is like the mother. I looked at Suho and just shrugged. I wanted to ask hyung if we could try to go to school but I know its pointless. Kris would never allow us, besides its too dangerous. I grumpily stab my fork into the sausage.

"Lulu hyung, are you okay? You seem dull..." Sehun questioned. "I'm fine Sehunnie, don't worry about me." But in fact, I'm not fine. I am dying to get a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter