Chapter 7

The Affairs of an Heiress

Daniel had pulled up to the sidewalk, he stepped out opening the doors for us. As he got back inside I made eye contact with me him through the mirror, “Hey Daniel?” I said looking at him with a smile.

“Yes Rikki?” He said looking back at me.

“Well we’re actually going to a party tonight.” I said, I was about to continue until Hina had interrupted me.
"So if you mind not saying anything that would be great." Hina said.
"You have the rest of the night off is what I was going to say.” I elbowed her for being rude to my driver. “But on another note Hina is right don't say anything please?" I met eyes with him in the rear view mirror again and he nodded, "It's at gangnam. Do you know where LJoe’s house is?" I asked. Daniel gave me a thumbs up and began to drive.


I leaned back in the limo taking my heels off, "God those were killing me." I took out some converse from under the seat and slipped them on.
"I told you not to wear them but do you ever listen to me? Nope." Hina joked.
I laughed and rolled my eyes, “Okay fashionista diva.”
"Seems like you two are party people?" Hayden looked up at us.
"Sort of?" I replied, "Have you ever been to parties?"
"Yes I have." He laughed as if it was the most funniest joke, "It doesn't seem like I have though, doesn’t it?”
"No not really." I nodded.
"What kind of parties have you been to anyways? Frat boy parties?” Her voice sarcastic and dry, she continued on, “Black and white galas? Suit and tie parties?" Hina asked sort of harshly.
"Black and white galas, yes." He replied just to spite her.
"This kid never ceases to amaze me. That's great man.” She laughed, “But you haven't been to parties like this."
"What's the difference?" He asked.
"Welcome to our party." I said nodding toward the window. He leaned out looking at the lights that seemed to spark on the top of Gangnam. Hayden’s eyes had widened and he slumped back into his chair amazed, “It’s like the Great Gatsby. Is that really…”
"Our party." Hina and I both said proudly.

As we walked through the crowd some people looked at Hayden with a curious look. "Excuse me. Sorry excuse me." He said as he bumped into some people.

"Watch it man." Some of them looked at him. Hina laughed seeing him slightly awkward and out of his element, "You okay back there Hayden?" She said walking ahead.

I rolled my eyes, "Jesus Christ. Come here." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him through the crowd. Looking around for Niel and Chunji, finally seeing them I smiled seeing my two angels that could save me from Hayden's presence. "Yah you two."
"Yah you..." Neil looked at Hayden with an eyebrow raised, “Two…”

Chunji looked at my hand and opened his mouth to say something until I shoved Hayden forward, "Get him a drink." I winked at the both of them.
"I got you." Niel smiled and nodded, "Hey man what's up?" He made conversation with Hayden.
"Nothing much bro?" Hayden said. Finally seeing the coast was clear I left looking for Cap.

I saw Hina and Gongchan leaning against his Audi's hood, Gongchan smiling and kissing her neck as she would push him away playfully. I looked down to see LJoe, Changjo, and Ricky by their cars with girls. Scanning around I saw cap leaning on his hood the front lights to his Huracan shining on the people who danced by the pool. Two girls stood next to him dancing as he sat there with his hands in his pocket. One of the girls grabbed his hands making him spin her around while the other slid closer to him. Everyone began to clap to the beat of the song and so did he. The other girls finally smiling seeing him move along to the beat were happy, one of them body waving him bringing his hand up to her waist. I smirked getting an idea in my head and walked among the dancing crowds. I saw one of them wearing glasses and took it off his head without him realizing. Going into Cap’s direction I made my way to the back of the Huracan, I snuck into the car rolling down the window and the hood. As the song ended I revved the engine making the girls jump. They turned around and frowned seeing me sitting there with my glasses on and a face prominent. "Yah don't do that to Oppa’s car." The girl in the beanie said.

I leaned back and lowered my glasses along the bridge of my nose so that they could see my eyes, "Beat it ladies."
"I suggest you do what she says." Cap chuckled shrugging as the girls jumped off the hood walking away in anger. "Aye girl~" he smiled walking towards the side of the door where I grabbed his collar and pulled him down. His eyes widened a little and then he smiled, "You mad?"
"You've been hanging out with LJOE a lot haven't you." I said getting out of the car my hand still attached to his collar and sitting him down on the hood of his car, "You wanna die?" I said.

He laughed seeing my smile and pulled me into a hug laying butterfly kisses around my face. "Ah I almost forgot." He said pulling out a dollar and gave it to me.
"One dollar richer." I laughed and looked over to Hina seeing Gongchan giving her a dollar, "And what was your bet?" I called out to the both of them.
"That your dad would be mad and not let you two come to the party." Gongchan laughed.
"You owe me a dollar and a dance." Hina pulled Gongchan into the crowd.

The party came to an end and everyone was exiting either drunk, tired, or both. "Hey hey hey, wake up!" Hina yelled out at Cap and I who were sleeping in the backseat of his car.
"What time is it?" I said rubbing my eyes and stretching.
"It's 2:30 in the morning." Her face red and her bangs matted with sweat.
"Were you two dancing all night?" I asked sitting up looking at her and looked at Cap rubbing his back, "Hey gramps wake up." He mumbled something and stretched opening his eyes. He adjusted himself and hugged my waist and tried to go to sleep again.
"Cmon we got to look for Hayden." Hina said yawning and drinking her water.
"Who's Hayden?" Gongchan and Cap looked at us.
"The future CEO of the company that wants to merge with us." I said taking Cap’s arm and ringing my arm around his. Hina jumped onto Gongchan's back and we all went to the living room of the house looking for Hayden.

"Just look for a white guy scattered among them." Hina laughed as her eyes looked around the place of sleeping bodies.
"Racist much?" Cap chuckled.
"I'm kidding. J.O.K.E." She laughed.
"There he is." I pointed out a man sitting on the couch his arms spread from left to right, his suit jacket on the side of the couch, his tie uneven around his collar, and his legs spread. "Oh Jesus Christ. What did Niel and Chunji do to him." I laughed taking pictures of him on my phone, before asking Cap and Gongchan to help him off the couch. We walked to the backyard again, "Which car should we take?"
"I would love to help but my Dad's making me go to some meeting tomorrow." Cap said causing everyone to go quiet, "What?" He asked looking at all of our surprised faces.
"You? A meeting? Since when?" Hina looked at him with Gongchan and I nodding along.
"He said if I don't go and do things for the company then I can't go to parties, so I mean why not."

Everyone went quiet again and Cap dropped Hayden's arms causing his left side to drop, Gongchan stumbled a little.

"Be careful guys! His dad is gonna see him like this." I lifted his arm and tugged it. He jerked it away and had Gongchan falling down to the ground with him. Hayden groaned and frowned trying to lift himself up but failed to.

"Oh no no no!" Hina freaked out when she saw him gagging, "Oh no. If you think I'm riding in the same car as this dude you must be out of your damn mind.” She turned away and covered , “I HATE throw up."
"He's not gonna throw up ." I said helping Cap and Gongchan lift him up, "Cmon lets get him into Gongchan's car."

Hina opened the door and the boys slowly put him into the backseat, " watch his head." I covered my face as they hit his head on the edge of the door.
"It's okay he didn't feel a thing." Cap said throwing his arm around me teasing me with a smile.
"Oh he will in the morning." Hina said staring at Hayden shaking her head, "Damn shame. He can't hold alcohol."
"Cmon guys lets go." Gongchan shook his head laughing, "Which hotel is he staying at?"
"Hales Arc Hotel and Resort." Hina said getting into the passenger's seat.
"That's my hotel. Anyways, see you later?" Cap said hugging my waist and smiling.
"Most definitely~" I smiled running my hands through his hair.
"Yah you're not going off to war now." Hina called out of the window, "Let's get a move on."
"Gosh. Easy there tiger." I laughed and kissed Cap before getting into the backseat pushing Hayden's sleeping body over.