Chapter 3

The Affairs of an Heiress

Gongchan pulled into Starbucks, parked the car, and made his way to the passenger side where he opened Hina’s door.
Both of them walked inside to find a little amount of people, "What do you usually get Starbucks?" He said pulling out his wallet as he walked to the counter.
"I usually get the green tea frap." She said pulling out her wallet as well.
"Excuse you? What're you doing?" Gongchan shoved her hand away, "This is my treat. I haven't seen you in a month you know."
"Oh thank you mister worldwide model star~"
"Thank you. My gosh." He smiled holding hands with her swinging them as he ordered their drinks. 

After getting them they sat down at one of the mini tables by the window. Gongchan crossed his legs and leaned forward as Hina leaned back looking out the window into the night. He smiled softly observing her features that he missed while away on his trip, "I've got a surprise for you." He said sipping his drink.
"What is it?”
"My contract for my modeling agency has expired and they're asking me to renew it.” He shrugged and made a face, “But i want to join another company…”
Hina looked at him curiously, “Which one?”
“Well I want to join your company so we can see each other more.”
"Seriously?" Her eyes widened with excitement, "That does sound like a good idea." Hina laughed softly. She smiled softly and took a small sip of her drink, “Can you believe we’re graduation already?”
“Taking on our own businesses and running the world.” Gongchan added.
She felt butterflies in her stomach thinking of the future, "It feels pretty legit. I'll be co-CEO of our families modeling agency and going to college. It's like a dream."
"You and Rikki are going to be all over the tabloids as soon as graduation date hits.”
"A few of our friends are gonna be all over the tabloids. We're like the F4 but bigger." She nodded looking out the window, "though I doubt some will be happy with the newfound fame."
"Who?"
"Rikki. She’s pretty much over trying to run the company and live up to our fathers expectations.” She shook her head feeling bad for her sister, “He’s been so strict on her lately.”
Gongchan shifted around, “Maybe if she stayed away from the paparazzi…”
Hina shook her head and played with her straw, “It’s not her fault, she likes who she likes you know.”

They both continued to talk throughout the night until the workers told them they had to leave. Not wanting to go home just yet they drove around the empty and quiet streets of Seoul, taking in the peaceful night.

I shuffled my hands through my pockets and slipped the key into the door. 
"Is your mom home?" Cap whispered holding onto my hips.
"Yeah but she's a really heavy sleeper, plus she doesn't check our rooms."
Cap looked around the house and continued to hold onto me, "What if your dad comes home early?"
"He won't though he's at the company, he usually stays there for a while." I took his hand walking to the stairs.
"This is the first time I've been in your house, it feels nice." He chuckled looking around, "Where do we go to get to your room?”

I laughed leading him up the stairs to my room and opened the door. I switched on my Christmas lights and the room was dimly lit. Cap looked around running his hands along the wall looking at all my pictures. He smiled looking at my baby photos with Hina and the group photos with us all together. I saw him stop at one picture and smile, "This one is my favorite." I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. We both looked at the picture of him sitting on a chair while I sat on his lap laughing at something looking away from the camera, "Me too." I smiled kissing his neck. He turned around pulling me close by the waist, he leaned his head down kissing me before he plopped the both of us onto my bed. I hugged him closer shoving my face into his chest as he ran his hands along my back. He laughed softly pulling the covers over us before we fell asleep.