Luhan- lulabyx

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

Luhan Lu

When Fira gets amnesia and forgets her fiancé


Fira woke up to somebody nuzzling their nose into her hair. She giggled and rolled over to look at his face. Luhan still had his eyes closed, even though she knew that he was awake. Even now, Fira was amazed that he was in love with her. Out of anybody he could have picked, he chose her. Luhan made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world just by choosing to spend his days with her. Soon he would be spending forever with her. The thought made butterflies start up in Fira’s stomach.

Fira reached up fanned her fingers across the smooth skin of Luhan’s cheek. She lazily traced her finger along his face. Up his temple, down the slope of his nose, around his lips. Finally, Fira elicited a reaction and she pressed her thumb against his bottom lip. Luhan’s eyes unexpectedly opened and he flipped the, over. Fira laughed loudly as Luhan sent her a goofy look. She reached up and cupped his face, bringing his lips down to press against hers. Luhan quickly pulled away.

“I haven’t even brushed my teeth yet.” Luhan said frowning. Fira darted up and gave him a quick peck.

“As if I care,” Fira said as she stuck her tongue out at him. Luhan grinned and flopped on the bed beside her. He draped an around her waist loosely and brought his other arm to cradle her head to his body. This is what Fira loved most. Just being with Luhan in the simplest of ways. No need to exchange words because everything was said through how he held her like she was the most precious thing in the world.

Unfortunately, today Fira actually had important things to do. She tried unsuccessfully to disentangle herself from Luhan, who merely grunted and held on tighter. Fira sent a disapproving look to him.

“No, you’re staying here with me today.” Luhan said, giving her a small pout. Fira giggled, squished his cheeks together and then pecked the tip of his nose.

“Sorry my love, but I have my appointment today.” Luhan groaned, but let her out of his tight grasp. Fira got up and began to get ready for the day.

As she took off her pajamas, Luhan let out a wolf whistle. “How are you both cute AND y at the same time?” Fira blushed at his compliment and then continued dressing. Once finished, she padded over to Luhan who was still lazing in their bed. Fira leaned down and gave him a chaste kiss that quickly turned into more.

“Luhan!” Fira said as she swatted his hand away from the hem of her skirt. Luhan just winked at her and Fira grinned mischievously. “You only have to wait until I get home. Then you’ll have me all to yourself.” Luhan grinned at her and Fira began to walk out of the bedroom, adding extra sway to her hips.

“God, I love you.” Luhan groaned as he watched Fira exit the room. She popped her head back in and blew him a kiss. Luhan caught it in his hand and placed it over his heart. The butterflies started up in Fira’s stomach again. He was just too cute!

“I love you too. See you later.” Fira said as she sent him a playful wink.


After hours of small talk, champagne and trying on dresses Fira was exhausted. She didn’t even know there were so many variations of the colour white. 12 dresses later, Fira finally found it. Her wedding dress, lucky number 13. She loved it almost as much as she loved Luhan. Almost. As she looked in the mirror, Fira couldn’t believe what she saw. The dress accentuated curves she didn’t even know she had! The shop attendant placed a veil in her hair and Fira was immediately sold. She could hear her friends sniffling back tears, so she turned around and beamed at them. Indeed mascara was running down their faces and Fira barely held back her own joyful tears.

Fira quickly put her original clothes back on, payed for the dress and booked an appointment for her second fitting. She and her friends left the shop, having yet to come down from the wedding high. And maybe they had just a tad bit too much champagne. They said goodbye to each other, some of the future bridesmaids still crying a little and all of them a little tipsy. Fira bid her friends goodbye with a wide grin and then walked down the street. She absent mindedly toyed with the wedding ring as she waited for the light to change.

The light signalled she could cross and Fira began to practically float across the street, absolutely giddy. She hoped that she could make something for Luhan when she got home. Maybe some kung-pao chicken? Fira wasn’t the best cook in the world, but she could hold her own in the kitchen. At least Luhan was home so he could help her cook. Fira blushed as she thought about making chocolate chip pancakes for her future children. Her and Luhan’s future children.

The wide smile found its way back onto Fira’s face as she thought about him. Thinking about him always made her smile. In a few short months, Fira would be married to the one person who could make her grin without fail. Fira would no longer be Miss. Kim, she would be Mrs. Lu. She couldn’t wait to begin their married life together. Fira smothered a giggle and placed her hand over . God, she was acting like a love sick school girl. Fira gazed down at the ring for the umpteenth time that day and hummed a little bit. It was beautiful, like him.

A loud honking and screaming quickly stole Fira’s attention. She looked up just in time to see headlights speeding towards her. Suddenly the blinding white light turned into inky blackness.


Fira squinted from the bright light above her. She tried to bring up her hand to cover her eyes, but found that she couldn’t. It was currently in somebody’s tight grasp. Fira heard an excited gasp and she was suddenly taken into that same somebody’s arms. She blinked a couple of times, trying to get used to the new light and new person.

“Oh thank God. I love you so much Fira.” Somebody murmured into her hair. Fira’s eyes widened when she realized that she couldn’t recognize the voice. The person pulled back and gave her a large smile.

Fira had to admit, this stranger was handsome. He was somehow cute and y at the same time and Fira didn’t understand how that was possible. His hair was a dark brown and slightly curly, ending just below his ears. Not to mention that his eyebrows were so well done, that Fira couldn’t help but be jealous of them. His skin was also impossibly perfect. Who was he?

But no matter how attractive he was, Fira was still creeped out by having a stranger in her room. Wait, where was she? Fira looked around and noticed that she was in a hospital room, sitting up on the bed. She looked down and noticed that she was in a hospital gown. An IV was attached to her arm and she could hear a monitor beating in time with her heart. Fira cocked her head to the side and looked at the stranger.

“Who are you? And why am I here?” She asked her voice slightly panicky. The man’s smile quickly fell and turned into a heartbreaking expression. Fira could feel herself tear up a little bit at how shattered the stranger looked. She didn’t know why, but she wanted to cradle to stranger until his sorrows were gone.

“Fira, what do you mean? Is this some kind of cruel joke? If it is, it’s not funny.” The man said. As Fira was about to reply, a doctor came into the room with the standard clipboard. The doctor greeted her with a professional smile and walked to her bedside.

“Hello Miss Kim. How are you feeling?”

“Confused, scared and, to be honest, kind of nauseous.” The doctor laughed. She took another look at the stranger, hoping he’d smiled at least a little bit. The man still looked upset and in shock.

“Well that’s to be expected after your accident,” Fira’s eyebrows furrowed at the doctor’s words. “You don’t remember do you?” Fira shook her head no. “Then you must have some memory loss. Do you know the man sitting beside you?” Once again, Fira shook her head. The stranger seemed even more distraught now.

“Will she get her memories back?” The stranger asked, holding onto Fira’s hand tightly. It hurt a little bit, but she didn’t say anything. The doctor looked at the stranger sadly.

“I’m afraid there’s no way to tell. We can do tests, but without cutting open her brain there’s no way we’ll know for sure,” The stranger noticed his tight grip on Fira’s hand and immediately let go. The doctor turned to Fira and gave her another polite smile. “I’ll go set up some tests to be done. In the meantime, your fiancé can fill you in on some more details.” After the doctor left the room, the mood immediately became tense and awkward. Fira puffed a little bit of air out before speaking.

“So you’re my fiancé?” Fira asked, the word feeling foreign on her tongue. The stranger nodded sadly as he pointed to her left hand.

“That’s the ring I gave you a few months ago. It’s moonstone in the middle with your birthstone on the left and my birthstone on the right. I know you think diamonds are cliché, so I got you a stone that means commitment instead.”

“Oh,” Fira murmured, not knowing what to say as she stared at the ring on her finger. It felt familiar even though she didn’t remember what this man’s birthstone was. Fira bit her lip and hesitated in speaking her next words. “I’m sorry to ask this, but what’s your name?” The man sighed, but a determined expression came over his face.

“Hello, my name is Luhan and it is my pleasure to meet you,” He smiled softly at her and held out his hand. Fira took his hand in hers and gave him a strange look. The hand felt foreign, yet familiar at the same time. “If you can’t remember, then I’ll have to make you fall in love with me all over again.” Fira looked up at him and felt a small smile come upon her face too.

“I fell for you once, I’m sure I can do it again.”



Ahhh! Sorry this is so late. I actually had a really tough time with this because there were so many ways I could go with it. I altered your request a little bit because I couldn't fit everything in. But I kept the bones and most important parts, so I hope it's not too bad! I made it a tad bit longer to acccount for the fact that the request was slightly altered

Word Count: 1782

Finished: 21/03/16