Suga- MarioNe

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

BTS' Suga

When Princess Bi An's kingdom is under attack and Knight Yoongi saves her


An explosion sounded throughout the castle, causing Bi An to sit straight up in her bed. She looked around fearfully in her bed chamber. It was the same as she had left in when she went to sleep a few hours ago. The grey stone walls were all intact and the door was still dead bolted shut. The only difference being that the roaring fire had now become red coals. Bi An heard footsteps stomping down the hall towards her bedroom. Her eyes widened and she looked around the room. Bi An spotted the fire poker and grabbed it before ducking underneath her bed.

The footsteps stopped outside of her bed chamber and somebody began to try and enter her room. Fear pooled in Bi An’s stomach; if it was somebody who was here to help, they would have stated their name through the wooden door. Bi An jumped and let out a small noise of shock as the door splintered open. From her spot on the cold stone floor, Bi An could only see the feet of the person who had broken into her room.

“Princess~ Where are you?” The intruder called out in a whisper. Bi An recognized the voice; it belonged to the general. Her eyebrows furrowed and wondered why the royal general had barged into her room. The general began to walk around the room, searching for Bi An. He stopped walking and approached the side of the bed. The general leaned down and came eye to eye with Bi An. His face broke out into a malicious grin. “There you are brat.” Bi An screamed in fear and scrabbled out from underneath the bed.

She and the general stood face to face on opposite sides of the bed. Bi An held the fire poker in front of her with both trembling hands. She took a deep, calming breath and schooled her features. In one movement, the general had jumped over the bed. Bi An turned quickly and backed away, fire poker still in her hands. The general smirked and took a step towards her. Immediately, Bi An raised the fire poker over her shoulder and swung it at the general. It caught the side of his head and already blood was beginning to pour out of where the sharp points had broken skin. The general howled in pain and ducked over, clutching the side of his head.

“You little !” The general screamed. Bi An wanted to head to the door and attempt to find her parents, but the general was blocking the way.  The general stood up, blood still pouring out of his wound, and scowled at her. “You know, the Royal Advisor was planning on keeping you around. He figured that after our hard work, the knights and I could have some fun with the Princess. I don’t think he’ll really mind if I slaughter you like I did your parents.”

Bi An’s back straightened in alarm. The Royal Advisor? The knights? Her parents? Tears began to prick her eyes. Was the general speaking the truth? The general grinned at her distraction and rushed towards her. He ripped the fire poker from Bi An’s hands and threw it to the other side of the bed chamber. Bi An looked over at where the fire poker now lay with wide eyes. Now defenseless, Bi An held her fists in front of her shaking body in an attempt to protect herself from the evil man. The general laughed at her pathetic stance and quickly struck her across the face. Bi An fell to the stone floor, her arm bending beneath her body.

“Any last words?” The general said as her loomed over her. Over his shoulder, Bi An saw a figure in the doorway that she recognized. Bi An smiled in determination and looked up at him.

“Not today .” The general’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion at her words. The figure in the doorway ran forward, sword extended in front of him. The general’s eyes widened as he felt something go straight through his stomach. He looked down and saw that a sword poking through his torso. The general’s eyes rolled into the back of his head and he collapsed forward, sword exiting through his back. He fell forward, nearly landing on Bi An who had barely rolled out of the way.

The tears that had been pooling in her eyes now broke the surface and began to streak down her cheeks. She looked up at her knight in shining armour. Literally, he was a knight in shining armour. His name was Yoongi and he had been her childhood friend.

Yoongi was the third son of a high ranking official within the castle. This meant that he was always around the castle grounds when his father was there on business. As Princess, children often didn’t want to play with Bi An for fear that she would abuse her powers. Until the time she was eight years old, she didn’t have anybody to play with her. That was until Yoongi showed up.

The little black haired had always been stoic and didn’t seem to care that she had the power to destroy his life. His father didn’t seem to mind either if the two children played together. As far as playmates went, Yoongi wasn’t exactly the best. Whenever Bi An cracked a joke, he hardly ever laughed and he wasn’t the most active playmate to have. Bi An loved to play tag, but Yoongi never wanted to run around the courtyard with her.

As they grew older and Bi An’s royal duties began to take over her life, she hardly had any time to see Yoongi. As the third son, he stood no chance at inheriting his father’s lands. Instead, Yoongi decided to devote his life to the crown and King of the kingdom. When Yoongi told her this, Bi An was overjoyed. As the only child of the King and Queen, Bi An would take over the crown and rule over the kingdom. With Yoongi as a knight, she could remain by his side. Secretly, Yoongi was excited as well; Bi An was very dear to him, whether she was a Princess or not.

Over the years, their duties took them on separate paths. While Yoongi was out in the courtyard, taking sword fighting lessons and becoming a knight, Bi An was cooped inside the castle, learning how to be a proper lady and Queen of the realm. Still, the two friends made time to spend together. Although it had to be a secret because if Yoongi was caught cavorting with the Princess, he would lose his position as a knight. Over the years, Bi An grew to love Yoongi. Not because he was a knight, but because he was her best friend. She never said anything for fear of him leaving the castle.

“Bi An,” Yoongi said, slightly out of breath. It was obvious that he had run all the way to her bed chamber. “We need to leave.” He held out a hand in order to help her off of the floor. Bi An was about to accept the hand and then thought of the general’s words. She withdrew her hand and backed away from him.

“How do I know I can trust you? The general said the knights were on his side.” Bi An said warily. A look of hurt passed over Yoongi’s face at her words.

“I’m Yoongi,” He said calmly. “I’m your best friend Annie.” As soon as Yoongi used her nickname, Bi An knew she could still trust him. She smiled widely and actually took his hand this time. Yoongi helped her off of the stone floor and Bi An dusted herself off. She blushed slightly as she realized she was still in her nightclothes. Her nightclothes being a short, somewhat see through nightdress. Yoongi noticed her embarrassment and laughed at her while turning around.

“Don’t laugh.” Bi An said, giggling a little bit as she hit his back. She quickly changed into something more appropriate. Another explosion sounded throughout the castle and Bi An jumped, remembering the situation. The castle was under attack from traitors, seemingly headed by the royal advisor, and the general had said that he killed her parents. Tears began to fall onto Bi An’s cheeks again. She padded over and hugged Yoongi from behind.

Yoongi felt a pressure fall onto his back and arms wrap around his waist. He began to turn around and hug Bi An in return, but she stopped him from turning. Yoongi’s eyes widened when he heard a sniffle and felt tears begin to wet his back. He tried turning around and this time Bi An let him. Yoongi wrapped his arms tightly around Bi An, holding her tightly to his chest. Bi An started sobbing into his chest as she grasped his shirt tighter. Yoongi pressed a kiss on the top of her head and began to hum, trying to calm her down.

“I’ll always be here to protect you. I swear it.” Yoongi murmured into her hair. Bi An smiled through her tears and held on tighter.

“I love you Yoongi.” Bi An said into his chest. Yoongi smiled and nuzzled his nose into her neck.

“I love you too,” He leaned back and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. Yoongi pulled back and then grabbed her hands. “Let’s get you out of here before they hurt you.”

And then they ran.



Agh, sorry this isn't that good. I'm new to writing fantasy, so this isn't awesome. Hopefully the fact that it's fairly long will make up for the fact that it stinks.

Word Count: 1582

Finished: 02/03/16