V- ARMY_BTOBsungjae

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

BTS' V

When V is sick, but goes to practice anyway


When Ranhi woke up, her boyfriend was nowhere to be found. She wiped away the sleep from her eyes and sat up in her bed. The spot beside her was still warm, which meant that he hadn’t been gone for very long. Finally, Ranhi heard somebody in the washroom vomiting. She was immediately on her feet and ran to take care of Taehyung.

What she found was not a pretty sight. Taehyung was leaning over the toilet bowl with his hands cradling his head. He was extremely pale and had his eyes squeezed shut. Suddenly, Taehyung shot forward and further stuck his head in the toilet bowl. The sounds of retching could be heard as Ranhi stepped forward. She helped him hold his bangs back and rubbed his back soothingly.

“Taehyungie, maybe you shouldn’t go to practice today.” Ranhi said in a soothing voice. It hurt her heart to see him like this.

“No, the guys are counting on me. I’ll be fine.” Taehyung said as he shakily stood up. He stumbled a little and Ranhi rushed forward to keep him stable. She reached a hand up and felt his forehead.

“Yah, Taehyungie! You’re burning up, you need to rest,” Taehyung shrugged her off and went to the closet. He began to change into his dancing clothing, forgetting that Ranhi was in the room. Her face erupted into a bright shade of red and turned around. Even though Taehyung had stayed the night, last night being his first time, they hadn’t gotten that far yet. “Y-You must be pretty out of it if you’re ch-changing with me in the room.” Ranhi stuttered. She felt arms encircle her waist and a pair of lips on the side of her neck.

“Or maybe I just don’t care.” Taehyung whispered huskily. Ranhi’s face got even redder and she stepped out of his embrace. Ranhi turned and gave him a playful punch on his, now thankfully clothed, chest.

“Aish, saying things like that in the morning.” Ranhi muttered. Taehyung laughed his voice still raspy.

“Sorry my love,” He whispered as he embraced her. Taehyung looked over at the alarm clock and sighed. “I better get going or I’ll be late.”

“But, V…” Ranhi said. Taehyung knew she was desperate because she used his stage name. Taehyung sighed and hugged her again.

“Don’t worry. Just stay here and rest up. It is your day off after all,” Taehyung laid a kiss on her forehead. “I’ll text you when we’re finished practicing.” And with those words, he left her apartment.

Ranhi sighed and flopped onto the couch. Taehyung was extremely stubborn, but that’s what Ranhi loved about him. He was passionate and hardworking and determined. Secretly, Ranhi was jealous of Taehyung’s ability to persevere. Sometimes though, his stubbornness went too far for Ranhi’s liking. Today being an example and the day they got together being another one.

Ranhi and Taehyung had been friends and neighbours for years. One day when they were walking home from school together, Ranhi was attacked while Taehyung went to get them ice cream. As soon as he got back, Taehyung jumped into a fight of one against three. Of course he lost the fight and Ranhi nursed him back to health. That was the day that Taehyung confessed to her and Ranhi finally stopped lying to herself about her feelings.

Back then, his stubbornness had paid off and potentially saved her life. Now though, there was no reason for it. Ranhi was sure that the other guys would understand if he didn’t go to dance practice for just one day. And she was sure that their manager would be fine with it. Seriously, that company of his overworked him so much. Usually Ranhi didn’t protest because it was Taehyung’s dream to become an idol.

Finally, Ranhi stopped moping and got up from the couch. If Taehyung insisted on going to practice, then Ranhi would insist on going to take care of him. Ranhi smiled to herself and pulled out her phone. While Googling she got dressed into some casual clothes. After getting dressed, she walked to the nearby grocery store and grabbed everything she would need.


Ranhi hummed happily as she entered the dance studio where the boys were practicing. The people at the front desk of the studio recognized her as a regular and didn’t fuss when Ranhi walked down the hallway. She peered through each door as she passed, looking for the boys’ practice room. Eventually she found it at the end of the hallway. Suddenly in the middle of the chorus, Taehyung stumbled and fell to the floor. Luckily, Jungkook was there to catch him before he landed on the floor.

Immediately Ranhi rushed into the room to Taehyung’s side. His face was extremely pale and when she laid a hand onto his forehead, it was hot and clammy.

“Is he alright?” Jin asked worriedly as he crouched down beside Ranhi.

“He should be fine. He had a fever this morning and he was vomiting, so I figured I would come check up on him. Apparently that was a good call. I made some food for you guys if you want to have some.” Ranhi said as she handed a paper bag to the boys. It had enough kimchi and other snacks for the six boys and Ranhi kept another paper bag filled with Taehyung’s food. Suga and Jimin helped Ranhi move Taehyung to a couch on the other side of the room.

“We should call it early. Text me if you need anything Ranhi.” Namjoon said as he began to pack up his things.

“Thanks for the food Ranhi,” J-Hope said as he wrapped her in a hug. “Take good care of Taehyung for us.” Ranhi nodded as the boys left. She pulled out a white cloth from her bag and went to the adjacent bathroom to wet it. When she got back, she placed the cloth on Taehyung’s forehead. Ranhi then took a seat on the floor beside his head and pulled out her book.


When Taehyung woke up, he was startled. He noticed that the lights in the practice room were still on and that the other guys weren’t there. Taehyung sat up and the white cloth on his forehead slipped off into his lap. He grasped the cloth and looked around for someone. The door to the practice room opened and Ranhi walked in with a bowl of something.

“Ah! You’re awake.” Ranhi said smiling as she walked over to the couch.

“What’s that?” Taehyung said, still tired.

“It’s soup. Have some,” Ranhi said as she kneeled beside the couch. She grabbed the spoon and fed him a little bit. “I Googled what food would be good for an upset stomach and the Internet said chicken noodle. I also have some crackers to go along with it.” She reached inside the paper bag and pulled out a package of white crackers.

“And crackers are good for my stomach?” Taehyung asked, somewhat skeptical. Ranhi rolled her eyes in response and shoved a cracker in his mouth. Taehyung pouted cutely, the white cracker sticking out a little bit. Ranhi giggled at him and rifled through the bag again.

“Yes, the Internet never lies. Now hurry up and eat your soup because I have more food for you to eat.” She said as she pulled out a thermos, two more bowls of different things, a baggie of homemade trail mix, and several water bottles.

“Wow, that’s a lot.” Taehyung said as he munched on a cracker.

“I did a lot of Googling,” Ranhi said in her defense. “It’s a good thing there’s a grocery store next door that carries all of this.”

When Taehyung finished his soup, Ranhi gave him some yogurt with bits of fruit mixed in to eat. She also fed him trail mix with nuts and pretzels, a large bowl of applesauce, and made him drink at least three water bottles. After the large meal, Taehyung flopped onto his back onto the couch.

“You made all of this?” He asked, happy that Ranhi had gone to all of that effort for him.

“It wasn’t much really. All I had to do was put things together, except for the kimchi.” Upon Ranhi’s words, Taehyung sat up happily.

“You know I love your kimchi,” Taehyung said as he snatched some kimchi out of her hands. “Almost as much as I love you.” He said as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Aww, so cheesy.” Ranhi teased with a large smile. Taehyung laughed loudly at her and then, in one swift movement, shoved a piece of kimchi in .

“That’s payback for the cracker.”



Ahh! Sorry it took so long. Usually I write these fanfictions in my first period spare, but I've had a lot of time off school so I haven't written. There's also this really annoying girl who sits with me during my spare and I can't focus! Anyways, here it is. I really hope you like it despite the long wait

Word Count: 1450

Finished: 26/02/16