[AU] Catboy!Youngjae

DaeJae Shorts

It was one thing living with a catboy in your life, but somehow Youngjae was especially hectic to deal with. Sometimes he'd be dancing around and laughing, his tail wriggling about and knocking things over in his hyper state. Other times he'd act like he hated being in the house with Daehyun and would sit on stools or the edge of sofas and make snide comments. It was a bit of a roller coaster of experiences.

Youngjae liked to sleep in Daehyun's lap, tail curled around himself and head rested on his leg. If Daehyun his hair and combed it neatly around the large pointed ears, the catboy would relax enough to purr in his sleep. It was the sort of thing that would stop Daehyun from moving even an inch, despite being starving or desperately needing the bathroom.

If Youngjae was in a strange mood, he would roll over and suddenly bite Daehyun's hand, sinking sharp teeth into his skin. They'd struggle and wrestle as Daehyun tried to free himself and Youngjae would be determined to rip his hand in half.

It was an odd lifestyle, but it worked for them. Man and cat, sharing a closer bond than most people were comfortable with. It may have seemed strange to some people that Daehyun could find the catboy so attractive, but the way Youngjae would twist his body as he lay on the floor or stretch after a nap had Daehyun staring.

Sometimes, only sometimes, when it was late and Youngjae was in a particularly frisky mood, he would his hand down the catboy's back. Youngjae's spine would curve beautifully and his ears twitch with anticipation. His hand would settle at the base of his spine just before the sleek tail and Youngjae would arch up into the touch, tail rising up.

After that, Daehyun wouldn't care what anyone thought.