II • Enigma

Droning Cosmos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celestine was wearing some sneakers, sweatpants and a simple black t-shirt when she looked into the mirror in front of her. However, the thing that caught her attention was her face. She has a long black hair with straight bangs and she looks beautiful.

It was not her body.

“Chorong-unnie! Are you not coming with us back to the dorm?” Another girl with brown and blonde ombrè hair peeked inside the room from the door outside – whom she knew, of course. The young woman was called Yoon Bomi. She answered the girl hesitantly with her tiny, soft voice, “A-Ah, yes! I’m coming.”

Celestine, as a Korean pop fan, learned how to speak and write their language in hopes of one day communicating to some idols herself. She was very proud of herself for what she did because now, this will help her a lot.

The sound of her sneakers squeaking on the smooth floor of the studio echoed when Celestine or Park Chorong, ran towards a backpack lying on the bench. She looked for something inside the bag that might have the name Chorong or a picture of herself and luckily, she found a cute pink floral diary. She opened it and to her surprise, there were a bunch of pictures of her sticking on to the back portion of the diary – causing her to sigh in relief.

“This is so weird…” Celestine looked back at the giant mirror walls, touching her face gently in the process. “Why am I inside Park Chorong’s body?” She still couldn’t believe what was happening. She pinched her cheeks but she only managed to let out a low groan. And then, she closed her eyes for a moment.

‘This is a dream… yes, that’s right, Celestine. I am still cheering for Suho at the concert, right? Yeah… and then…’ she stopped thinking when she realized what just happened. The pink diary fell from her hands and fear was painted on her small, delicate face. “I fell unconscious!” Panic started rushing through her. She whispered, “Where’s my body?”

“Chorong-unnie? Is there something wrong?” Bomi peeked through the doorway with a confused expression. Celestine nodded frantically, not knowing what to do. She put the diary back to its place and picked the backpack up before placing it on to her shoulders.

Bomi was still at the doorway to fetch their leader. Both of them walked towards the main doors of the building without saying anything to each other and headed inside a white van led by the young girl.

Celestine can’t believe that she’s walking with the famous joker of Apink – Yoon Bomi.

“Hey Chorong-unnie, what are we going to eat today?” Son Naeun asked as soon as the girls sat on their places in the van. As the leader, Chorong sat beside their manager on the passenger seat and answered her dongsaeng’s question. “Oh, um… we’re going to eat chicken feet today!” She answered happily so as they would not know she is not actually Park Chorong, also raising her arms up. Celestine knew a little bit of their personalities by watching their reality TV shows, since she is a fan of Apink herself. She is not a big fan but she supports them in every way because she also likes their innocent and cute music.

“Really? Are you going to make them?” asked Naeun again.

‘Oh… she really is a big eater, and she’s really beautiful in person, too.’ Celestine thought.

“No! We don’t have time since we have a music show schedule coming up later. We’re going to order by delivery, right, Chorong-unnie?” She looked up at the mirror and gave them a nod.

Celestine thought that she should definitely ask their manager for their schedules and she might need to make up a reason for asking.

#

Apink quickly traveled for their music show schedule after eating their lunch and having another dance practice of Mr. Chu. Surprisingly enough, Celestine already knew the choreography even though she didn’t learn it using Chorong’s body. Maybe it was the Wanderer’s doing – she didn’t know but she was thankful for it.

While the other members are still getting prepped up, Celestine or rather, Chorong, asked Bomi to go with her to the toilet room but she was being like a little kid again and said that she wanted to eat then rest first, so she decided to find the comfort room herself.

The backstage of the music show channel has so many hallways – she doesn’t know where to go first. When she got out of their dressing room, the long hallway has scattered people all around – idols, staffs, and she mostly knew all of them. Celestine bowed down to everyone as she passed by them but she stopped in her tracks when she saw EXO’s dressing room. She fangirl-ed a little bit, a lot actually, inside so she kept on suppressing it for herself. She really wants to go inside but rumors would spread if she would do that – so she walked faster, away from all the people in the hallway. As she was looking around, she found the sign to the toilet room.

While she was fixing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter