Chapter 8

It's Our Secret.

Taemin’s POV:

I got an idea! I got out from my bed and grab my jean I wore yesterday and take out the piece of paper from the pocket. Min Young’s number! She might hate me, but she doesn’t hate Ji Han, I could see from her eyes that she’s falling for the Rainbow me!

I look at clock on the wall *8.35am*. Wonder if she’s awake. I dial the number and once her caller ringtone starts playing I immediately dance. It was Mr. Simple Super Junior, It’s a catchy song! Then suddenly she picked up.

“Yoboseyo?” I heard her beautiful sleepy voice. My heart was beating so fast! I never felt this feeling before. “Annyeong, Min Young, It’s Ji Han.” I said. “Ne? Oh Annyeonghaseyo” she said. “Min Young, I was wondering if…. We should umm you know meet up?” I asked shyly. This is awkward… “Oh! Ne! I would love to meet up with you again!” she sounded happy.

“Oh jinjja? Then let’s meet up today at SM Mall around 1pm? I’ll treat you for lunch!” I said happily. Yes! Lunch with Min Young! “Ne, arasso! Wait.. Where should I wait for you?” she asked. “Let’s meet up infront of TGIF?” I said. “Okay! See you! Annyeong!” she said and hung up. Her voice in the phone sounded beautiful.

Min Young POV:

I was making myself breakfast when I suddenly hear my phone rang. Oh an unknown number. I picked up and it was Ji Han. My heart starts beating fast.~

Taemin (Ji Han) POV:

As I enter the SM Mall entrance I quickly went to the toilet to change into my Ji Han looks. As I done changing, I put everything in my bag and zipped it up. I was fixing my hair when suddenly a bald guy came in and said “Are you a girl or guy fixing your hair in the toilet?” he said and laughed. “At least I have hair to fixed, Baldy.” I smirk and leave. Take that bald head!

I make way to TGIF and saw Min Young wearing a beautiful purple dress waiting infront of the restaurant. She looks amazing! “Min Young!” I said. She looked at me and smile. “Ji Han! It’s nice to see you again!” she said and hugged me. Didn’t see that coming…. But whatever, her hair smells awesome.

She let go of me and said “Ji Han shii, I’m hungry!” “Is that so? Then let’s go inside and eat.” I grab her hand and went inside. After ordering the food, it was an awkward silence, both of us didn’t say a word. I could see that she was bored since she was playing with the knife. Then she look at me with a smirk. It kinda creeps me out, but she still looks cute doing it.

She put down the knife and said “So tell me something about yourself!”. “Okay, As you know my name is Lee Ji Han! I’m 18 years old, born on July 18 1993. I’m from Busan and I love to dance!” I said with a dorky smile. But then suddenly she started to laugh. Omo, wae? Why is she laughing?. “Is there something on my face? Why are you laughing?” I asked.

“It’s nothing! It’s just that you look like my friend Taemin, you sound like him, you’re the same age as him and you’re from Busan! Are you sure you’re not Taemin?” she asked with a smirk. “Me? Taemin? I’m sorry I don’t know who is this Taemin guy but I’m Ji Han, Lee Ji Han.” I lied.

“I’m just kidding! I know you’re not him” she said and giggled. “About this Taemin guy… Who is he? Do you like him?” I asked awkwardly. Please say she likes me, I hate pretending to be Ji Han! “Me like Taemin? Hell No! He’s a pain in the , I tell ya! In fact, I hate him!” she said.

After hearing that, It felt like a bullet just went through my heart like *BANG*! “Ohh… I see” I whispered feeling hurt. “Do you think I’m a pain in the ?” I asked. “Nope! You might look like him but you’re a completely different person! Jinjja!” she said happily as our food arrived.

MWOOOOOOOO! We’re the same people! How could you say Ji Han’s better! Whatever, at least she likes Ji Han…. Right? “Since you were born on the July 18, it means you’re older than me! Then I should call you…. OPPA!” She said with an aegyo tone. Aiggoooo Kyoptaa!

“Oh jinjja? Then tell me about yourself” I said. “Okay, I’m Kim Min Young! I’m 18 too but I was born on August 20 1993! I love to dance but I at it and……. I have a crush on a certain someone” she said. She’s crushing on someone! Who???? “Oh really? Who?” I asked.

“Well….. He’s an amazing dancer!” she said shyly. “Is his name Ji Han?” I said smirk then smiled. “Oh. Ummm No.” She said. My smile dropped immediately, that was embarassing!. “Just Kidding! Ne oppa! I have a crush on you! I like you” she said. Oh thank god she was kidding… wait, did she just say she likes me? OMG! Woohooooooo! “Well guess what? I like you too!” I said with a huge smile.

“OH JINJJA!” She said happily her face was turning red. “Ne, Wanna date?” I asked. I might sound like a player asking a girl to be their boyfriend on the second time of meeting but it’s now or never. “NE OPPA! I would love too!”~

 

Ji Han and Min Young are a couple now. But Taemin still feel bad cause Min Young hates him. lol! So what do you think? Do comment and Subscribe ^^