Chapter 13

It's Our Secret.

Min Young POV:

I lay on my bed, can’t stop thinking about the Taemin thingy… Aisshhhh, This is so complicated. I grab my phone beside me and texted Ji Han saying “You’ll never lie to me right?” After 5 minutes of waiting, there’s still no reply.

Then suddenly, my phone started to rang. I thought it was Ji Han but it was actually Eun Hye… *sigh* Not really in the mood to talk to this girl right now. “Yoboseyo?” I said as I answered the call. “Min Young… I’m so sorry for pushing you! I didn’t mean too!” She said.

“Ne… It’s okay.” I said… Well it’s actually wasn’t okay. My back still hurts, but she’s my best friend.. I can’t lose her. “That’s great! And can you do me a favor?” She asked on the other line. “Sure!” I said. “Help me get Taemin” She said. What? Nooo… I can’t help you get Taemin! What if Ji Han is Taemin.. I might hate Taemin but I love Ji Han and I can’t lose him too.

“About that… I kinda… Well” I said trying to get the perfect answer to tell her. “But what? Omo. Min Young? Do you like Taemin? I thought you already have a boyfriend!” She shouted at me. I wish, I could tell her about the Ji Han, Taemin thingy.. But she might just say I’m being paranoid. I just need to check for myself.

“Anii, I don’t like Taemin, Jinjja! I just-“ I tried to continue but I was cut by Eun Hye. “If you’re my best friend. You would stay away from Taemin!” She said strictly. “I know… I don’t like Taemin. I just-“ But was once again cut by Eun Hye. “Promise me that you’ll stay away from Taemin! If you don’t, I swear that you’ll lose me and you’ll regret it!” She and hung up.

What’s her problem? She use to be very nice and now she turns into a very selfish person. Aishhh. As I was day dreaming, I receive a text from Ji Han. Finally! I read it with a big confusion on face my face. What is he saying? “If I said, I wanted you, Would you come my way. If I told you, I needed you, Would you stay. If I told you, I loved you, Would you run away. If I said these things to you, What would you say?”

I was so confused. I didn’t get what he was trying to say. I replied. “Hah? What are you saying?” Soon, he replied back. “Meet me at the park in your neighborhood.” “Thought you were grounded?” I answered him. “I’ll find a way out” he said. “Okay” I replied.

Taemin POV:

I ran downstairs and secretly went out. I need to see Min Young and tell her the truth. I didn’t wear any of my disguise. I’m going as Taemin and it’s up to her to accept the fact or not.

As I arrived at the park, I saw Min Young sitting on a bench beside the swig. I take a deep breath and went to her. It’s time…. “Hey Min Young” I said sitting beside her. She looked at me with wide eyes. “Wha-what are you doing here?” She asked.

“I need to tell you something… I’m actually Ji Han. Yeah, I might sound stupid right now but I love you but I just can’t tell you cause it seem like you hate me. So I decided to date you as Ji Han.. I’m sorry for lying.” I said looking down at my feet.

“Wha-what?” she said. “That’s right! Now you know the truth. So go run away and tell everyone about how stupid I am. I know you’re disgusted. It’s okay if you wanna break with me I get it. But just so you know, I love you so much and I did this because I was scared of losing you. I’m very truly sorry.” I said still looking down didn’t bare to look up and see her face.

Then suddenly she pull my chin up and said “I don’t hate you.. and I’m not disgusted. I was shocked at first but now when I think about it, It’s really sweet of you.” She said with a peek on my cheek. “But-but… You were, we were..I-I-I were never nice to you! I was always mean to you!” I said.

“Taemin was… but Ji Han wasn’t. And since you’re Ji Han.. I think you’re a sweet heart” She said. Then all sudden, it started to rain. We looked at each in the eyes… Then it happen, WE KISS. Yes we kiss in the rain.

After felt like a minute, we pull apart. “Taemin… I love you!” She said as she lay her head on my chest. Her words makes me smile. “I love you too Min Young!” I said kissing her forehead. “Promise no more secret’s between us?” she said. “Promise.. cause right now. This is our secret!” I said and hug her tight. Then suddenly she pushed me away. She looked up and said “One problem… Eun Hye”………..

Very Crappy Chapter Right? haha. Do comment and subscribe?