Chapter 16

It's Our Secret.

Taemin’s POV:

I didn’t see Eun Hye in school after what we told her. What the heck happen to her? It’s been 3 days since I see her, Well it’s not like I care but.. I’m just curious. Well whatever. Right now, me and Min Young are walking back home from school.

“Taeminnie… Stop dreaming.” Min Young said as she put her hands on my shoulder. “Hah? What?” I snap out from my thoughts. “What are you thinking about? You seem distracted.” She said. “Oh.. I’m just worried about Eun Hye. She’s not in school for 3 days. Wonder what happens to her.

She looks at me then looked away. “Oh” Is the only thing she said. “Are you jealous?” I asked. “Why would I?” She asked back. “Cause you love me so much!” I smirk at her. “In your dreams!” she said and playfully pushed me.

“IfYouLoveMeSayWhat!” I said really really fast. “What?” She asked curiously. “Awwwh, I love you too Min Younggie!” I said with a big smile. “HAH?” She said. “Nothing” I said and stuck my tongue out. “Fine! Be that way!” She said crossing her arms. “Since you give me the permission too, than why not?” I said and put my hands on her shoulder.

“Meanie!” She said to me. “Thanks!” I said and kiss her cheeks. “Don’t kiss me!” She said. “Why?” I asked. “Cause I’m angry at you! So don’t kiss me there!” She said still crossing her arm. “Okay… How about if I kiss you here!” I said and kiss her lips. She didn’t push me away yet she kiss me back. Lol. SCORE!

As we pull apart I said to her “Feeling better?” “Ne, much better” She said with a cute voice. Aigooo, Kyoptaa! “Taemin-shii, wanna go out later? Like aroud 7 pm?” She asked. “Sure anything for you!” I said. As we talk talk talk, soon we reached  our house.

“She you at 7” She said and walk in her house while waving. “Ne!” I said and wave back. Gosh, I love her! I enter the key in the lock. As the door is unlocked I opened it. I walk inside and it was dark. The curtain’s are close, the light was off. I walk in and almost trip on something, good thing I didn’t fall. I found the switch and turn it on but was shocked as I see my house. It was a mess! There’s papers everywhere, some of the furniture’s are flipped over. What the hell happen in here? Then suddenly, I feel pain in my head. I was knocked out by something and the dark welcomed me.

 

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN~

lol, anyways what do you think? Hope you guys like it! ^^