Chapter 10

It's Our Secret.

ENJOY!~

Taemin POV:

*Ringggggggggggggg* The last bell rang. Finally school ends! I got a text from Gun Sook hyung saying that he wants to see me after school at our practice room. Aigooo, I’m too lazy to walk from school to there! It’s so far away. “Yah! Lee Taemin! Are you dreaming? Let’s go home!” I heard Min Young said while she’s standing infront of me with Eun Hye beside her.

“Oh, ummm I’m going somewhere… So how about you walk alone? Or maybe with Eun Hye?” I said and left. I didn’t want to stay and hear her reply, cause she would obviously nag. “Wait! Oppa!” I heard Eun Hye shouted behind me. *sigh* I turn around and asked “mwo?”. “Oppa… I need to tell you something” Eun Hye said while  she walked towards me. Min Young just crossed her arms and followed her friend.

Eun Hye stands infront of me doing aegyo… Umm what’s wrong with her? Standing infront of me doing cute things... weird. She pouted and do a kissy face. Super weird! “Yah! Eun Hye? What are you doing?” Min Young asked. Thank god someone understand how weird it is.

“Shikoro Min Young-shiii! Oppa…. I kinda like you” Eun Hye said. Min Young eyes went wide. Why can’t she just say that straight away? Why does she needs to do the weird face. “I like you too Eun Hye”. I said and left but my arms was pulled back.

“I like you more than a friend oppa!” She said still pulling my hand. Min Young just stand there awkwardly. Her face was hard to read. It’s like she was jealous but trying to hide it.

 “That’s good to know” I fake a smile and try to leave but her grip was hard. “Do you like me too oppa? Do you love me?” She asked still holding my arm won’t let me leave. Aigooo… Regret being nice to this girl.

“Look, Eun Hye.. You’re very pretty but you’re just not my type” I said and her grip went lose after hearing that. “But-but-but… no, you love me right? You’re lying right? I know you love me!”she said suddenly pulling my shirt. Min Young try to help Eun Hye to let go of me. This girl is crazy I tell ya! She’s nuts in her head!

“I’m sorry but I don’t…. Now I need to go.” I tried to leave but she was still holding on my shirt. Min Young tried so hard to make her let go of me. “Eun Hye! Let go of him!” Min Young said. “Yahhh!” Eun Hye shouted and pushed her away. Min Young hit the locker and fell to the ground. Min Young wince in pain.

I wish I could help her but the crazy girl was still holding on to me. “Let’s be a couple oppa!” she asked looking at me straight in the eyes. “I’m sorry but no…” I said. She let go of me but then suddenly slap me. Good thing she was a girl! If she was a guy I’ll murder her! “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” She said hitting me with tears in her eyes. This is girl seriously has mental problem. No Joke! How the hell did Min Young end up being friends with her.

She took a last hit and left still shouting “I HATE YOU!”. She’s strong… Does she take karate class or something? I won’t be shocked if I have bruises. I look at Min Young who’s still on the floor. “Min Young, are you okay?” I said running towards her. “I’m fine!” She said and I help her up. “Get on my back. I’ll carry you home” I said to her. “What? No.. It’s okay. I can walk. Besides, aren’t you suppose to go somewhere?” She asked. “That’s not important. Now get on my back.” She finally agreed too.

As I was carrying her, she suddenly spoke. “Taemin… Thank you” She said. “For what?” I asked. “For caring…” She said. “Hey that’s what friends are for!” I said. “We’re friends?” She asked and giggled. “DON’T PUSH IT KIM!” I said to her. “Sorry” she said and rest her head on my shoulder soon she fall asleep.

If only I was dating Min Young.. Not Ji Han. If only she knows how much I care about her… If only she knows that I, Lee Taemin love her to death.. But she won’t. But should I tell her? I mean she love me right? Should I?....

As I arrived at Min Young house I tried to wake up Min Young up. But she didn’t respond. She sleeps like a dead woman…. I decided to knock on the door. Soon, Mrs. Kim opened it. “Omo, Taemin-shhii, what’s wrong with Min Young!?” She asked me.

“She fell down” I lied and lay Min Young on the couch. I looked at her and smile. She looks so cute while sleeping. Curse that Eun Hye girl! How dare she pushed Min Young. Grrrrr…… “Thank you very much for carrying Min Young here” she said. “Ne, btw I need to go now” I bowed and left.

I ran the fastest I can to the practice room which is located 3KM away from my house. I should really need to a car or a bike perhaps. As I enter the practice room, I saw Gun Sook hyung leaning against the wall looking towards me.

“What the hell took you so long to get here?” He shouted at me. “Mianhei… I was helping out Min Young” I said. “So you ditch your friend for your girlfriend who doesn’t even know she’s dating you!” he shouted back at me. I was shocked when I heard that… He was mad and it was the first time.

“Hyung….” I said looking down. “Yeah! That’s right! Go ditch me for some girl Taemin!” he shouted at me. “Don’t call me Taemin! I could get caught! And what the heck is your problem?” I shouted back at him. This wasn’t Gun Sook Hyung I know… Gun Sook hyung was always happy go lucky.

He looked at me then punch the mirror wall. I was so shocked. “Hyung… What’s wrong?” I said slowly getting close to him. “Minah! It’s Minah!” He said tears running down his face. Minah was Gun Sook’s girlfriend. I don’t really like her. I mean she’s a … Jinjja! “What’s wrong with Minah?” I asked.

“I saw her kissing with another guy!” He said more tears racing down his face. “It’s okay hyung… She wasn’t worth it. Trust me! You could do better!” I said rubbing his back. “Really?” He asked. “Yeah. She’s a anyways… no offence” I said backing away scared Gun Sook might hit me for calling Minah a .

“Ain’t that the truth” Hyung said wiping his tears. I smiled at him. Finally this dude got some sense in him.. After months of telling him that Minah isn’t worth it! I mean she even flirts with me. In fact, she kissed me once while she was dating Gun Sook hyung. But I didn’t tell anyone about it. Gun Sook Hyung might kill me if he knows.

 “Hyung? Are you hungry? Let’s  go to the store and get some snacks and drinks and call the other members to come. Let’s celebrate that the is out of our life!” I said and he just nod.

*At the store*

“Hyung let’s get some Banana Milk!” I said. “Banana Milk? How old do you think you are? 5?” He asked. “Awwwhhh, but hyung! Pleaseeeeeeeeee” I do a cute begging face. “Fine! Fine!” He said. I jump of happiness. “Thanks hyung” I said grabbing the Banana Milk. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling my name behind me.

“TAEMIN?!” I turn around and dropped the Banana Milk that I was holding when I looked at the person calling me…….

 

DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! Who do you think that person is?

PS: Should I change Gun Sook into one of the shinee members? If so, who do you think I should change it into? Onew? Key? Minho? or Jonghyun? Do tell :)