Chapter 12

It's Our Secret.

Min Young’s POV:

After finishing my homework, my stomach started to make weird noise. I’m so hungry! I look at my watch and it’s already 8.45pm. Yahh, isn’t omma suppose to be serving dinner by now? Aishhh. I decided to go downstairs and check for myself.

As I reach downstairs and I could hear that my mom wasn’t alone. Hmm, whatever. I just need food! I don’t care who she’s with right now. As I got closer to the kitchen I can heard the voice my mom’s with. Ohhh, It was Mrs. Lee. Yeah Okay.

I enter the kitchen and greeted them “Annyeonghaseyo”. Mrs. Lee looked up and smile at me then continue her conversation with my mom. Yahhhh! Omma, where’s my dinner? Since she’s too busy talking I guess I should make some sandwich.

While I was busy making a sandwich, I heard Mrs. Lee said. “I’m so angry with Taemin!” Omo, yahhh Mrs. Lee, you are not alone!. I think to myself. “Wae?” I heard my mom asked. “Can you believe that he’s been dancing behind my back? Aisshhhhh that kid!” As I heard her words I drop the Jam Jar I was holding and It falls on the floor and breaks into million of pieces.

“Yahhh! Kim Min Young? Can you be more careful?” My mom said as she went to get a broom to clean up the mess. “Mrs. Lee, Taemin danced?” I asked her. “Yes” she answered. “For how long?” I asked again. “For years! We move to Seoul because I want Taemin to be dancing with his group named The Cobras or whatever it called.” She said. The Cobras! Isn’t that Ji Han’s group name?

“Why are you curious, dear?” She asked again. “Nothing, Thank you!” I said and immediately ran up stairs into my room. I’m can’t believe my ears. Is Taemin, Ji Han? No it can’t be! I mean Ji Han is the complete opposite of Taemin. But….. No! Ji Han is Ji Han! Not Taemin. Everyone could name their group the Cobra’s right? Right?.......

 DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN~ What will happen next? Stay tuned for more!