Chapter 11

It's Our Secret.

“TAEMIN!” I Turn around and dropped the Banana Milk that I was holding when I looked at the person calling me. OMMA! I’m dead….. “Omma… Wha-what are you doing here?” I asked nervously.

“The real question is what are you doing here? And why is Gun Sook here?” She asked me straight in the eyes. I tried to ignore the eyes but I can’t because her eyes are too powerfull! “Omma..This is not what you think!” I said trying to find an excuse in my mind. Gahhh. I lied all the time! Why is it so hard to lie now?

“Really? Okay now tell me what’s really going on Taemin?” She asked strictly. “I-I… Gun Sook hyung came to visit me from Busan… Right hyung?” I slightly elbowed him. “N-ne. I miss Taemin! That’s why I came to visit him” he lied. Omma face look furious. I have a feeling that she doesn’t buy our excuse this time.

“Don’t lie! I don’t raise you up to become a liar, you know!” She shouted at me. I look down to my feet. Scared to look up on her disappointed+angry face. (VERY SCARY). “And you! Didn’t I tell you to stay away from my son! You rascal!” She continue by shouting at Gun Sook Hyung.

“Mianhei…” He said and did the same as I was doing. Look down at our feet. “Taemin! Have you been dancing behind me?” she asked pulling my chin up. Her eyes was furious, NO JOKE!. “A-a-aniii-“ “DON’T LIE!” she shouted before I could finish my sentences. Everyone in the store was staring at us. Yahhh! This isn’t a free show you know! *sigh*

“Ne, omma” I said. “I should have known! That’s it, you are grounded for 2 weeks! You can’t go out except for school! ARASSO?! Now follow me home!” She said pulling my hand dragging me out the store. I look at Gun Sook hyung and he mumbled “mian”. We got in the car and the Nag session has started all the way to my house. NAG NAG NAG NAG! Is all I hear.. I could be deaf if I hear this everyday. Jinjja!.

We arrived at home and the first thing she said when we got in the house was “I’m disappointed of you! I raise you better than being this those rascals friends of yours you know! Those rebels! Those useless rebels!” She said.

“Yahh! Omma! Their aren’t rebels or rascals! You have no right to call them that!” I stand up for myself. “Aigooo, now you talk back? Yahhh! Lee Taemin! I don’t want you dancing! And I mean it this time! Arasso?” she said to me. I just ignore her. “ARASSOOOO?” She started to shouted. “NE! OMMA! ARASSO!” I said as I ran to my room and bang the door shut.

She doesn’t understand anything! Dancing is not a bad thing! Aishhhh, why is my life so miserable. I lay on my bed then suddenly my phone rang. It was Min Young. Aigooo, Min Young-shii.. this isn’t the right time to call.

“Yoboseyo?” I said as I answered the phone. “Oppa! Bo go ship po!” She said happily on the other line. “Oh jinjja? I miss you too” I said with no emotions. “Oppa? Are you okay? You don’t sound happy? Are not happy talking to me” She asked in a sad way.

“Oh aniyo, Just hearing your voice makes me happy.” I said faking a happy tone. “Oh jinjja! Yahh! Saranghae oppa! I think we should go on a second date!” She said. Second date? Aisshhh. I’m freakin grounded!.

“Can’t Min Youngie. I’m grounded.” I said. “Omo, wae? Is that the reason why you’re sad?” She asked on the other line. “Ne..” I answered her. “Oh mianhei, I feel bad for you! Hope to see you soon!” She said. But you see me everyday Min Young! How can’t you not know that!

“Ne… But I just want you to know that I’ll always be by your side no matter what” I said and smile. “Awwwhhh, gomawo oppa! Omo, I need to go now! Talk to you later! Saranghae! Annyeong” She said and hung up. I feel so guilty for lying who I really am. I really want to tell her but without a doubt she would leave me right away since she hates me. My life is so complicated!.