Chapter 7

It's Our Secret.

Sorry for not updating for a long time! My internet was being stupid ^^ Anyways this is a crappy chapter, but hope you like it!

ENJOY~

Taemin’s POV:

Why does Min Young needs to be there? Aigooooooo, she’s such a trouble maker! I arrived at my front door, and ready to unlocked it but then I realized I’m still in my Ji Han’s looks. Crap… I take off my wig and my accessories and kept it in my bag. After fixing my hair I took off my colorful shirt. I look like a rainbow wearing this. *sigh* I look into my bag and there’s no more shirt…. Dang it! I forgot to bring a spare shirt. As I was about to wear the shirt back I heard someone called my name. “Taemin?” I look over and saw Min Young. I quickly hide the shirt scared she would find out.

“Min-min Young?” I said. “What are doing outside at night? It’s like 12 am” she asked. “I went for a walk! Why? Got a problem with it?” I said to her. “Shirtless?” She said pointing to my upper part. “Yeah! I walked around the neighborhood at night shirtless! Wae? If you don’t like it then it’s your problem!” I said. This is so embarrassing… “Okay… Um have fun doing that?” She said. “Oh Yeah! I’m having fun alright” I said trying to act cool. Lol . Epic Fail! “Yeah…. I can see that” she said awkwardly. I just smirk at her. “Alright…. While you have fun doing whatever you’re doing. I’m going to bed. Bye” She said and went inside her house. Pheww, That was a close one! Remember Taemin, next time bring a spare t-shirt!

Should I wear this shirt? Oh what the heck. No one’s around. Omma’s probably asleep, she won’t be nagging and asking me why I’m shirtless. Whatever. I unlocked the door and went in. It was dark. All the lights were switch off. I went in the living room and on the lights and almost die of a heart attacked when I saw my mom on the couch looking straight at me with a angry face. I’m dead.

“Lee Taemin! Where have you been? Do you have any idea what time is it? And why the heck are you shirtless” she asked and walk over to me. “Omma… I went to the library. You know, studying” I said making an innocent face. “Library? Really? If that so, why do you need to go out early in the morning? And explain why you’re shirtless if you came from the library.” She asked with a strict voice Totally not buying my excuses. “Well you see omma, I to be smart so I went to the library early so that I can revise more and make my omma happy! And I spilled coffee on the way home.” I said and give her a big smile.

“You sure?” she asked again. “Omo! Omma? Are you calling me a liar while I studied so hard to make you happy! To make you proud of me? I’m doing this for you! And you’re angry at me for doing something good for you?” I lied and fake a sad voice. I’m sorry omma… but I need to lie to you. “Taeminnie…. Don’t be sad! Omma’s not mad.. I’m sorry for misunderstanding! I’m just worried dear, I’m sorry” she said and hugged me. “It’s okay omma” I said as we apart from our hug. “Omma, I’m sleepy for all the studying.. I need to sleep” I said and pout. “Omo! Is my Taeminnie tired? Ne arasso, go to sleep! You study too hard. Next time, don’t study to hard okay dear? Good night” she said and kissed my forehead. “Ne omma, good night” I said and walked to my room. Thank god she believes me.

After brushing my teeth and changing my clothes, I jump on my bed and cuddle my blanket. I’m so tired. Hmmm… Good night world!~

DREAM:

“Taemin-shii, will you promise me that you’ll be with me forever?” A pregnant Min Young asked. “Ne, I’ll be here for you no matter what” I said and kiss her forehead. “What should we name our baby?” She asked rubbing her stomach. “Anything my wife said, I’ll just go with it” I said hold her hand. “Taeminnie… saranghae” Min Young said and kiss me. -end of dream.-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I shouted and open my eyes! I’m married with Min Young and we’re having a baby? Omg! Nightmare…. Good thing it was just a dream! But it seem so real. Min Young… Min Young… Me and Min Young? Min Young and me? No, stop thinking about her Taemin! Stop it! Just Stop It! No… Don’t stop. I… I like her. And no matter how hard I try to deny it, the feeling keeps coming back. Omma’s right. I do have a crush on her, I do like her. Call me crazy but… I-I love her. But I can’t tell her… She hates me. She hates my guts. But wait a minute! I got an idea!~

 

CLIFFHANGER! What do you think Taemin would do? Do you like the story guys? Should I continue? Anyways if you think I should continue then comment and if you like the story, subscribe :) THANK YOU ! Much love everyone! PS: Who wants me to write a OneShot about you and your bias! Just inbox me !