Chapter 17

It's Our Secret.

Last Chapter, Enjoy! ~

Taemin’s POV:

I opened my eyes and it felt like a truck just hit me. My head hurts like crazy! What the heck happen? Then it hit me, my messy house and I got hit by something. Where am I? I looked around and I notice that I was in my room, on my bed. I tried to get up but I was pull back by my hands. I looked at my hands and it was tied to the bed post so is my legs. What the heck?????

Then my door was opened, and when I see the person walking in, it felt like thousand bricks hit me… Eun Hye! She wasn’t alone, two muscular guys walking in behind her. “Hello sunshine! You’re awake!” She said sitting on the bed beside me. “What the heck do you want from me? And let me go!” I shouted at her.

“No need for shouting sweetie, I’m here to have some fun!” She giggled. “Well it’s not fun for me!” I shouted again. “Shhhhh, You don’t want the neighbor’s to hear, don’t you! And don’t worry, you’ll enjoy it too” She said as she played with my hair.

“Where’s my mom?” I asked. “How should I know? She wasn’t here when I arrived” She said still playing with my hair. “Your hair is so soft Taemin. I love it!” I she said and giggled. “Don’t touch my hair !” I shouted at her. Then she started to laughed. “Yes, that’s right Taemin. I’m a but I’m your ! Only yours!” she said and got up from the bed.

“Let me introduce you to my friends” She said as she walked towards the two guys. “This is Woo Min, and this is Hang Yoo. Say hello to them” She said smiling at me. “What are they doing here?” I spat at her. “They are here to break your bones if you won’t listen to me” She said and smirked.

“F You!” I shouted at her. “With pleasure!” She said evilly and walked over to me… Oh No! HELP MEEEEEEEEE!

Min Young’s POV:

I look at my clock and it’s already 7. Time to go met Taemin! I went out and went to Taemin’s house. That’s weird, the door’s not locked. Aigooo, Taemin must forgotten to closed it. I walked in and was shocked to see the house. It was a disaster! It looks like a tsunami just happened here. Then suddenly I heard Taemin’s voice coming from up stairs. “LET GO OF ME! GET OFF OF ME!”

I looked beside me and there’s a bat on the floor. I grab it and went up stairs. Taemin’s voice was coming from his room. I tip toe to his room, it wasn’t closed. I peek what’s inside and there was Taemin shirtless tied at the bed post with Eun Hye on top of him with only bra and on kissing him and two guys standing infront of the bed looking at the action going on.

I gently walked in and hit guy 1 on the head and he passed out immediately. Guy 2 turn around but was welcomed by the bat coming towards his face. He too, passed out. Eun Hye turn around and looked me. When she saw me her face was furious. She got up and walked towards me. I was still holding the bat for safety. Taemin look around seeing what’s going on and his eyes went wide when he saw me.

“Min Young, Get out from here!” He shouted. “Shut Up!” Eun Hye shouted at him. Eun Hye go to her pants and take out something… A GUN! “Drop the bat or he’s dead” she said pointing the gun to Taemin. Taemin eyes went wide. “What are you doing?” I asked. “I said drop the bat or else he dies” She said. I didn’t know what to do, So I dropped it scared that she would shoot Taemin.

“Very good! Now who should I kill first, you or lover boy over there? Hmmm” She said. “Kill Me! Leave Taemin alone!” I said. “No! Kill me instead!” Taemin shouted. “No kill me, If I’m dead you can Taemin, so kill me!” I shouted at her. “No! If you kill her I’ll still won’t date you no matter what!” Taemin shouted. “Well since I can’t have you than no one can” She said and now pointing the gun towards me. “Let’s start with you” She smile evilly.

I closed my eyes and was ready for the bullet yet it still didn’t come. But I heard a gun shoot, I open my eyes and saw Eun Hye holding her stomach, it was bleeding. She was shoot! But by who? I turn around and saw Taemin’s mom holding a gun. “No one mess with my kids!” She said. “Omma!” Taemin shouted. “Mrs. Lee!” I said hugging her. “Are you okay?” she asked. “Ne, thank you so much!” I said. “Good, now untie Taemin and I’ll go call the cops.” She said. “Ne, arassumnida” I said.

I walked over to Taemin and untie his leg and hands. As I was done, he got up and hugged me. “Omg, I was so scared of losing you!” He said hugging me tight. “I was scared of losing you too! I’m glad you’re alright!” I said. “Promise me you won’t do something crazy like that again!” he said. “I promise.. sorry.” I said and he let go me. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

Soon, Mrs Lee came in the room again. “I call the cops and they’ll be here soon” she said. “Omma, since when we have a gun?” Taemin asked. “We always do. Only you don’t know” She said and left the room leaving me and Taemin. I looked at Taemin and give him the biggest smile. “I love you” I said. “I love you too” he said and kiss me…. And since then our relationship became stronger than ever. After 4 years we got married and have a beautiful baby girl named Lee Tae Young.

-THE END-

So how is it? Hope you guys like it! I had fun writting this story, so hope you guys had fun reading it too! Thanks for all the comments and subs ! Love ya <3 Btw the reason this story ends fast is because starting from tmr, I'll be very busy. I wish I could make it longer. sorry :(