Chapter 5.1

The Black Book

Like what Jesy and Leigh said the girls are now training theirselves on how to upgrade their power. Since they don't have anyone to train them they just use what they learn from the Uni or experiment. Yoona and Yuri decided to train together. Since Yuri is good at fighting she teaches Yoona some self defense while Yoona teaches her to fly in different obstacles that they personally did. SooYoung is practicing to teleport faster than her usual speed as Hyo's vines are trying to chase her. Taeyeon is learning telekinesis which is working little by little. Seo is reading her book of spells as she practice it one by one. Sunny focused on fighting in her human or animal form. And lastly Tiffany, she wanted to help. But what kind of help can she offer?. She's not as special as the others. She sighed deeply as she watch them training.

"Hey you should be training." Jesy said as she puts the paper bags down. She and Leigh bought some foods and drinks and other things they needed.

"I wanted to but I don't have any powers." again she sighed.

"We knew you'd say that." Jesy smirked as she called Leigh. Leigh came in with bow and arrow.

"You're good in sports right?. I bet you can do this." Leigh said. Tiffany doesnt know if the two girls did some research on them or what but it's like they know all of them personally.

"What do they want from Jessi?." Tiffany asked out of the blue. The two seemed like they wanted to say it already but something is stopping them.

"We will tell you once Jessica is here." Leigh answered. Tiffany wanted to ask more but decided not to. She took the bow and arrow and started to practice by herself.

"She'll freak out once she know her powers." Jesy said giggling while Leigh smiled as she shook her head.

"I wonder where are they now." Leigh said worried.

"They'll be fine."

---

"They're here!." Jesy yelled making everyone stopped and looked at her. They saw two girls supporting unconsious Jessica at each side. They helped the girls quickly as they put Jessica on the couch. Tiffany and Yuri sat on the floor looking at Jessica.

"What happened?," Calm but worried Taeyeon asked.

"We rescued her she kept on saying that her back hurts but we don't know what to do so we flew faster but on our way here she just collapsed." Jade explained.

"Her wings!." Leigh exclaimed as she move closer to jessica and was about to lift up Jessica's shirt when a blushing Tiffany stopped her.

"W-What are you doing?."

"Jessica Unnie doesn't have wings plus her gift is ice she can't have more than one gift unless-" Seohyun's eyed widened.

"Unless what?." Yuri asked.

"Unless she's a royal blood." Perrie said as she looked at Jessica while holding her hand. They were all shocked.

"That's the reason why we need to take care of her and that's also the reason why they need her." Leigh explained.

 

 

 

 

 

PART 2 WILL BE POSTED SOON!!!

LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING I'M IN A MOOD TO REPLY SO JUST POST ANYTHING IN THE COMMENT SECTION

Sorry medyo busy may muay thai kasi ako. Napagisip isip ko kasi na di bale na katawan masaktan wag lang puso hahaha charaught.

Hi sa mga may UTI jan Umibig Tapos Iniwan hahahaha at sa mga may LBM Laging Bigo Magmahal hahaha