Chapter 2

The Black Book

Yuri's POV

"Why did you do that?!." I said annoyed. "Because I wanted to help you." she answered. I was about to slap her but a tall girl suddenly appeared in front of me. "Hey, don't do that. She's nice but so mischievous." she explained as she glared at Yoona who whined at her. I sighed deeply still thinking about my wings. "I'm Sooyoung by the way." she smiled. Oh right she's one of Jessica's friend the one who can teleport. "You idiot give her back her wings." she knocked Yoona's head. Yoona pouted and walked towards me. "This will sting a bit." she put a hand on my shoulder and get the feather on my hand. She moved closer and stab the feather on my back. I winced in pain. "Wow your wings it's so beautiful." Sooyoung said. As she looked at my wings. "I'm sorry." Yoona said then hugged me. I stood there frozen as my heart feels like it's gonna explode.

BAM!

Suddenly the door flew open revealing two unknown girls. "We need to go now. Hurry!." both of them said as they both pushed us towards the door. "Where are we going?. And who are you?." Sooyoung asked. "Trust us we are not gonna hurt you. We are saving you. The other girls are already in the car." The afro girl said." I'm Jesy and she's Leigh that's all you girls need to know now We will just explain to you everything once we are safe." the other girl explained. Sooyoung and Yoona looked at me like asking if we will trust them or not. I just nodded. If they betrayed us I'm sure we can escape them since we have sooyoung we can just teleport.

Tiffany's pov

I saw the book glow I slowly picked it up from the table and opened it. There it goes again a pink ink started to be visible. THE END BUT ALSO THE BEGINNING was written on the top left space of the page. It was neatly written, Is this a diary or something?. The ink suddenly starts to write again. 

 

THE END BUT ALSO THE BEGINNING

     The blonde haired girl went beside her mom crying. "Come on, stop crying. I need you to be strong." her mom says as she tried to calm her daughter. her mom locked the door of their room and started to type some password on the computer making the bookshelves moved and reveal a huge metal door. Once again she entered the password and it opened the door. She holds her daughter's hand and lead her to the secret room. She made sure that the door is locked. "Princess listen, we only have a few minutes left before they knew we're here, I need you to do something and you need to be strong okay?." the blonde nodded. "You need to escape. You need to be alive for you to do this. When you succeed everything will be back to normal." she explained. "What is it?" the blonde asked scared yet determined. "You need to leave this place and go to the secret hide out with your friends. You need their help. " the mother said as she went under the table and opened the secret passage. "I can't leave you." the girl said to her mom. " but you have to. It's the only way. Come on go! Your friends already know what to do so just go." "I can't leave you here." the girl stubbornly said. Her mom pushes her to the passage and closed the door once she heard that they already opened the door. BANG! a gun shot and the scream of her mother..That's the last thing she heard before she passed out.

Wow this is so tragic yet so interesting. "Tiffany! come on!" Jessica suddenly barged into the room I quickly closed the book and put it in my bag. "Let's go." I quickly get bag and then we went to her car.

"So, it will be 7 hours before we get there." Jessica said as she started to drive. "Yeah..I just got here and now I need to go back." I whined. "I don't think you're normal though. Maybe you're just like us but you didn't discover your power yet." I like it how she talks more like this. Her voice is so sweet. " How did you discover yours?." I asked her. She's in a deep talk maybe thinking if she will tell me or not.

"I knew it eversince I'm a kid. My parents are also superhumans, My Dad have the same power as mine while my mom's power is light, she's an angel. They raised me and my sister knowing everything about with these supernatural things." she explained. " How about your sister? what is her power?." "It's weird that she's a normal one. We thought that she's an angel like my mom but she's not. We are sure that she is not like me and my dad since she gets cold like normal people." Maybe this is the reason why she's helping me. "Where's your sister?. I wanted to meet her." I asked. Her expression suddenly change from calm to anger. "She's been kidnapped. This is the reason why I entered the Uni to find people who can help me to save her." I put a hand to her arm but we both got a little shock as my hand touches her arm. "Electricity." Jessi said shocked as she stopped the car and looked at me. She hold my hand and once again we both had a little shock. The electricity is not that strong though but I can feel it through my whole body. Is it possible?.

"There's a car behind us. Buckle your seatbelt I have a strong feeling that they are the one who kidnapped my sister." she said as we buckled our seatbelts and she started to drive like a race car driver. "Jessi what are we going to do they're still behind us." I said terrified. Her hair suddenly changes it's color from brown to blonde with blue tips. "Trust me that's all you have to do." she said as she suddenly stopped the car. I looked at her confused. "Do you trust me?" she asked. I nodded but still doesn't have an idea on what she's thinking. She looked at me and smirked. "Can you drive?."