Chapter 4

The Black Book

As planned the team went to the hide out sad and disappointed. The hide out is simple but spacious. It's like an underground house. They all sat in the couches waiting for Leigh and Jesy to show up. Tiffany suddenly excused herself when she saw something in her bag is glowing. She went inside a room which she thinks Jesy and Leigh's since there's a lot of pictures of them hanging in the wall. She quickly opened her bag and discovered that the black book is glowing. She opened it and like the last time the pink ink started to appear.

CAPTURED

A girl is screaming and crying in pain. She's been captured and locked up in an asylum. No, she's not a crazy person. She's been locked up for some unknown reason. Her back is aching terribly. She tried to look for some help but she can't see anyone or anything. It's so dark. She's so tired all she can do now is to wait for someone to help her. Someone will help her. She's sure of that.

Jessi?...Tiffany thought. She's not sure if the girl is Jessica or not but all she knew is that they need to save Jessica as soon as possible. She quickly put the book inside her bag and rushed towards where the others are.

"We will start the training tomorrow. You guys need to sleep now." Leigh said. Tiffany looked at her shocked.

"Leigh.." she called her still can't believe of what's happening.

"Tiffany Let me explain."

"NO! You're the one who put me in this situation. Now, my first friend in here was been kidnapped. I need to save her but I don't have any idea how to do it." Tiffany cried.

"She'll be safe. We won't let anything happen to her." she assured Tiffany.

"Then do something!."

"Hey girl, calm down will ya?. Your hubby will be here hmmm..maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?. So don't worry too much." Jesy said as she tried to calm tiffany.

"Two days. If she's not here within two days I'll look for her. With or without you."

----

"What do you want from me?!." Jessica asked them.

"Your powers of course." one of the man answered.

"I'll crush you!." Jessica said angrily.

"As if you can. You can't move your hands right?." he smirked as she pushed her in the asylum and locked her inside a cell.

"Jerk! My back hurts!." She yelled as he pushed her to the ground. They just laughed at her and left.

"Those bastards are really gonna get it." said as she arched her back trying to ease the pain in her back but it only gets worse. It's like there's a huge cut in her back. She doesn't know what to do her back pain frequently attack but this time it's different, it hurt so back like her spinal cord was broken in half.

"Hey.." a voice of a girl called. She forced herself to stand and look for the owner of the voice but she failed. It's so dark she can't see anything.

"Look at your shadow." the voice said. Jessica did what the girl said. She looked at her shadow in the wall but suddenly it moves like it's moving closer to her. she moved back in fear but the shadow keeps getting closer until it hits the light revealing a cute girl smiling at her.

"Who are you?." She asked.

"I'm Jade. Your Jessica right?. Don't worry I won't hurt you. In fact I already have the key in this cell. " she said as she shown Jessica the key and started to unlock the cell.

"We need to go before they go back. Come on." she hold Jessica's hand and unlocked the handcuffs after that she begin to dragged her.

"Hey!." One of the guards shouted and tried to chase them.

"Oh god. Come on run faster!." Jade said. Jessica tried to run faster but her back still hurts.

"I can't my back hurts so bad." Jade looked at her confused.

"Spread your wings then so It won't hurt anymore." Jade said.

"I don't have wings!. My special gift is Ice." Jessica started to mentally smack herself. Oh yeah she has power and she can FREEZE the guards. They stopped and Jessica bent down and started to freeze the ground.

"This will take time stop them to move closer so I can freeze them." Jessica told Jade but before they can even execute the plan a blonde girl with white wings appeared then shoot ice crystals to the guards.

"Perrie!." Jade called excitedly.

"Oh HI babe." Perrie smiled then went to Jade to hug her. Jessica looked at them confused, still thinking who are they.

"Hi Jessica." Perrie also hugged Jessica. She was shocked at first but when she felt the warmth on Perrie's hug she just hugged back.