Chapter 1

The Black Book

TIFFANY'S POV

I decided to look around since I've already finished unpacking my things and arranged it. Wow this university looked like an old castle. From the brick walls, staircases, torches that are placed on the walls to give some light. The location is strange also, It's far and located in the middle of the forest. I'm actually scared but excited at the same time, what if Harry Potter is here? or maybe Edward Cullen?. Gosh they're so hot. Wait why is it so cold suddenly?. I looked at the floor. Ice.

"MOVE!." someone yell. I looked at her and saw her slide moving towards me. Jessica?. I was about to move but it's too late. "AH!!." we both shouted at we met the floor. Suddenly a cute bunny appear next to me like it's checking me if I was okay. I was about to touch the bunny when it suddenly glow and transform to a cute girl. Omo! did my head hit the floor so hard?.

"Hey are you okay?." She asked me. I nodded still shocked. "Are you the bunny that I saw earlier?." I asked. She chuckled. "Yeah I'm Sunny and I'm a shapeshifter ." Where in the world am I?. "Don't worry you're still here on earth." Another cute girl said. Is she reading my mind?. She chuckled I looked at her confused. "Yes I can read your mind. I'm Taeyeon obviously I can read minds and I can also talk to you through your mind. Telepathy." I looked at her shocked as I can hear her voice but she doesn't even speak. "I told you telepathy." she talk through my mind again I saw her smirked.

"Oh come on, stop with the 'Introduce yourself thingy' and help me." Jessica said annoyed. I instantly run towards her and help her to stand. "Why did you help me?." she asked with a soft voice unlike how she talked to me earlier. "Er- because you asked for it?." I awkwardly said. "T-thanks." she said as she gave me an awkward yet beautiful smile. Wow she's drop dead gorgeous.

"Stop checking her out you're obvious"

"Gosh! Taeyeon! forgodsake stop reading my mind." 

"Hello?. Are you there?." Jessica knocked on my head and waved her hand in frond of me. Sunny and Taeyeon burst out laughing. "O-oh yeah...By the way what are you doing earlier?." I asked her changing the topic since it's so embarassing. "Oh too lazy to walk. I was doing fine not until you zoned out and I was telling you to move but you didn't." She explained.

"Oh I'm sorry!." I said as I saw her left hand bleeding. "I'm joking it's fine. It's actually my fault." I carefully took her hand. "I have first aid in my bag but it's in my room. Come with me please?. So that I can treat your wound." I said worried"Come with her Sica I can tell that she's nice no need to worry." Sunny said. "Fine." she said.

When we reached the room I quickly looked for my first aid kit and started to treat Jessica's hand. Her hand is so cold. I noticed that she's too quiet. She's so mysterious. I wanted to know her better.

"How did you do that?." I asked her breaking the not so awkward yet not so comfortable silence between us. "Do what?." she asked confused. " The Ice." I said and looked at her waiting for her to answer. "You really don't have a clue where you are right now aren't you?." I shook my head. She sighed before saying something. "This is not actually a University. This is a place for people like us who have some superpowers. This is a place for us to train. To practice controling our special ability. Not anyone can enter this place only few are invited." she explained.

Only few are invited...Oh my god Leigh! She's the one who invites me here!. I need to find her.

"Jessica can you please help me?." I asked hoping she will say yes. " NO." she answered not even bothering to ask on what kind of help I'm going to ask her. Gosh No wonder why Ice is her special ability she's so cold. "Jessi please I really need to find Leigh she's the answer for all of this." I begged. "Jessi?. Are we bestfriends now?. " she scoffed. "Jessi please I'm scared..I'm not as special as you. I don't have any powers. I don't know what will happen if they know that I don't have any powers." I said trying my best not to cry. I'm really scared. What if they hurt me?. "Okay. I don't know her any idea where to find her?." she asked. I wiped away my tears and told her about Leigh.

 

---

Yuri's POV

Yoona holds my hand as we landed to the ground and started to go back to the dorm. She really make sure that no one will hurt me. Gosh she's so pretty, she's so nice, she's tall and so perfect and right now she's HOLDING MY HAND MY FREAKING HAND EVERYBODY. Forget the butterflies it's more like pterodactyl in my stomach right now.

"We're here!." she said excitedly as she opened her room and pulled me inside. "Oh! Jessica unnie is not yet here." Jessica and her share the same room but I never went here since I'm afraid that I'll scare her. This is actually the first time that I went here and met her in person. Jessica always tell stories about her.

"Did you ever tried to hide your wings?." She asked. I looked at her and noticed that her wings are not visible anymore. "I only hide them when I'm going to sleep. It hurts alot if I hide them for a long time." I explained. She looked closer to my wings and hold it. "Ahh!!!." I screamed in pain as she smirked holding the feather that she took out from my wings. I looked at her in disbelief and glared at her.

"What the hell did you do?!." I shouted annoyed. "I hid your wings." she said as she hold my hand and gave me the feather. I hold my back trying to feel my wings but it's nowhere to be found. My wings..a lot of people hated me because of it. I've been through alot of hardships but I never wanted it to disappear..They might hate it but I love it..

 

 

 

 

>more character reveal next chapter!

>Jeti looking for Leigh and what did Yoona did to Yuri's wings? find out next chapter!

>don't forget to subscribe and comment! what do you guys think about this story?. :)