Chapter 3.1

The Black Book

Jessica stopped the car which confused me. Is she trying to kill us?.

"Jessica are you crazy?!." I complained as she looked at the car that's following us.

"I'm always crazy. You said you can't drive right?." Jessica smirked as she bend to the ground and freeze it.

"Come on. It's dangerous we need to get back to the University." she said as she made a path using her ice leading it to the woods. I saw the car sliding uncontrollable in Jessi's ice.

"This will destruct them for a bit. Now for us." she made a new path leading to the Uni. She holds my hand as she lead me to the car quickly. She drove the car until it reaches her ice. The car was uncontrollable I'm so scared but when I looked at Jessi she's enjoying this. Once the car stopped the ice also melted. We are already in the Uni.

"It's fun right?." she asked me excitedly.

"It scared the hell out of me! but okay I had to admit, It was fun." I smiled.

---

"Taeyeon unnie?." Yoona looked at taeyeon confused as she also saw Hyo,Sunny and Seohyun.

"Let's trust them okay?. We'll be fine." she assured Yoona as she get in the van with Sooyoung and Yuri.

"What do you want?. Where are we going?." Worried Sunny asked.

"Trust us please we will explain later." the afro head which is seating on the shotgun seat said.

After 10 mins they stopped somewhere in the woods. They don't know where are they going but they still followed Leigh and Jesy.

"We're here." Jesy said as they stopped in front of a big tree. They looked at each other confused.

"Seriously?. We obeyed you just for a TREE?!" Yuri said annoyed. She decided to hide her wings since they're in the car earlier.

"Calm down our beloved smoking y Raven." Jesy smirked at Yuri.

"Stop calling me that or I'll break your face."

"ohh I'm scared. Come on get your wings back you're being grumpy without it." Jesy said sarcastically.

"Jesy. Stop it." Leigh glared at her.

"Okay, we will explain now why are we here." Jesy said.

"Tomorrow before evening, you guys need to go here. Enemies are going to attack the Uni. You guys need to save yourselves specially Jessica. She's the target. So please protect her and protect each other. stay close. " Leigh explained.

"How did you guys even know?." Yuri asked. Scared for her one and only bestfriend.

"You will know someday. Secrets will unravel one by one in front of your own eyes." Leigh gave them a small smile.

"By the way, this is not just a tree." Jesy said as she pushed the trunk of the tree and it opened.

"It's a tunnel to your batcave." she smirked.

"We need to go back to the Uni now. Pack your things and please inform Jessica and Tiffany. We will train you to control and to strenghten your powers" Leigh explained.

 

 

 

 

 

It's the half of chapter 3 I'll publish the 2nd part tomorrow :)