Introduction

The Black Book

This is my first day here in Freak University. Yeah that's the name of the University. They said that it's a University for freaks but I think it's not I mean there's only few students here but they're just normal students they doesn't look like freaks at all.

"Here is the key to your room." The old lady said. I thanked her and started to wander around. I stopped when I heard a voice coming from the room to my left. I opened the door and saw a tall girl wearing glasses and a cape with a stick on her hand and a book on the other hand.

"Bombarda!." she shouted as she flickered her stick and pointed it to the air.

*BOOM* I flinched and shriek at the small explosion. The girl looked at me shocked.

"Oh Hi I'm Seohyun. I'm practicing some spells." she smiled politely and bowed. I smiled back and bowed also.

"S-Spells?. W-what are you a wizard?." I asked confused. Her expression changed.

"You're new here aren't you?." She asked ignoring my question. I nodded my head still confused Oh my god is this hogwarts?!.

"Looking for your room?." She asked again.

"Y-Yes. It says 210." I said as I glance to the key to look for the room number.

"Yuri Unnie is your roommate. Just go straight and you will see the stairs go up and the second to the last room at the right is your room." she explained.

"Oh..T-thank you." I really don't know if I memorized that but I really need to go now.

"No problem." she gave me a smile.

"I-I need to go. By the way I'm Tiffany." I said and gave her a smile before I leave to find my room.

---

Yuri's POV

I hide behind the building and looked down and saw the people who are chasing me.

"That crow is gonna get it someday." one of them said. I watched all of them leave.

I sighed. I'm not afraid of them anymore. I'm used to it. Before I went to this University I got bullied alot they keep on calling me hunchback. Well that's because I tried to hide my wings inside my clothes. I can actually hide it if I wanted to but I think I got traumatized on the first time that my wings come out. It was really bloody and my skin really tear apart. I was 8 back then, I tried to hide it and it worked but when I hide it for weeks my back hurts like hell. When I decided to let it out again it was as painful as the first from then on I never tried to hide it again for a long time. I only hide it when I'm going to sleep since it's really hard. I thought I won't get bullied here anymore since all of us have some powers or what they called "GIFT" but I was wrong. I got a lot of hate because of my black wings. Because I'm a Fallen Angel. I let out a sigh as I tried my best not to cry. I may look tough but obviously I'm not.

"They bullied you again didn't they?." I looked to the owner of the voice and saw the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Her eyes. Her smile. Her voice. Her white wings. She's just...breathtaking.

"I'm Yoona. You're Yuri right?." I didn't say anything I just nodded. I know her she's popular. Everyone knows her. She's beautiful, tall, kind she's an angel ofcourse. Too bad that I'm only popular because they hate me.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. From now on I'll be your friend okay?." she said as she smiled sweetly.

---

JESSICA'S POV

I am now waiting at Yuri's room. Yuri is my best friend. Maybe because they are afraid of us and we both understand how hard it is to be judged by the people that's why we became so close. They judge Yuri because of her black wings. They thought she's bad, she's an angel of death, she brings bad luck things like this. But actually Yuri is so kind, cheerful and dorky. And as for me, they judge me because I'm an Ice Princess. Literally. I'm an icies. Everything about me is so cold from my body temperature to my facial expression and to my personality. I'm not actually cold I'm just keeping that image so that I won't get bullied like Yuri. I scare them to let them now that they shouldn't mess with me. I'm not a bad person but Im not good either.

I stood up already l decided to leave and look for her but then the door opened revealing a smiling brunette. Who is she?.

"Hi! I'm Tiffany your roommate. You're Yuri right?." gosh her voice is too loud. I think I have a headache.

"I'm not Yuri." I stated. Her smile never leaves her face.

"Oh. You must be her friend or maybe a girl friend?." Yuri as my Girlfriend??? Eww she's beautiful and hot but I can't imagine her as my girlfriend.

"She's my bestfriend. I'm going now just tell her to meet me at my room when she comes back." I said trying to escape this hyper human speaker.

"Oh okay. What's your name?."

"Just tell her to come to her bestfriend she knows it already." I actually don't want to tell her my name not because I'm rude but because I don't think she will become my friend. She's so loud, hyper and so bubbly and I don't like that because I'm totally opposite of her.

"But I didn't know your name." She said. I raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't have to."

"But I wanted to." I sighed knowing this girl won't stop.

"Jessica."

"Nice to meet you Jessica." she said as she smile so bright that I think I'm blinded.

"Can I leave now?." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh sure." I walked to the door and turned to her before leaving.

"One more thing, When you see Yuri please don't be scared. Don't judge her she's kind." I said completely worried about Yuri.

"Why would I be scared?." she asked confused.

"Just promise me please." I flinched at the word 'please' I don't really say that word.

"I promise." I don't know why but I think I trust this girl.

 

 

 

a short introduction about them and their "gift". By the way, I added Little mix to this story since I really love them LOL. If you have questions, ideas or any reaction about this fic just comment below :)