Sixth Note: Trapped Queen

상태: 에서 움직이는
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 – Trapped Queen

Song of the chapter: Love Story of a Girl - Mamamoo

“Okay this is not what you think it is.” Tzuyu reacted immediately when she saw her friends.

“It is exactly what I think it is.” Terrence said, emphasizing on the exactly. “Can you please bring down Tzuyu, now?”

Hanbin’s mind finally processed the scene so he bought down Tzuyu to the floor, “Charger.” Hanbin, being tall enough, reached for the charger that was left on top of the high cupboard.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. “You were tall enough to reach it. Why didn’t you reach for it earlier?”

“You were so frantic.” He smiled a small smile then looked at the Trio Trespassers.  “I came to help her pack up.”

“Really?” Dahyun asked, not believing on what he said. “I think you let the dog do the packing.”

Hanbin chuckled. “That’s what I told her when I first got here.”

“Seriously. You guys gossip about me when I’m listening?” Tzuyu said, almost insulted.

“Well, you house’s a mess, Tzuyu. Where did all your maids go?” Mina asked her best friend.

“I dismissed them for a time being.” Tzuyu explained. “You four better leave if you’re not going to help me clean.” She warned them.

“I told you I’m going to help you pack.” Hanbin said with a wide smile.

“Well, I’m too lazy to clean today, and we have lots of stops tonight. Good thing you guys are here together. We came here to bring this, wait.” Mina said as she suddenly opened her bag to get two small envelopes. “Tickets and stuffs. Everything we need for tomorrow.”

The pair both took their respective envelopes then the trio smirked. “So, please continue your love-making. We’ll be leaving in a few seconds.” Terrence joked.

Dahyun laughed. “Nae, so shall we go?” She asked the other two while the pair just stared at them.

“Yeah. We should. Bye!” Then in a blink of an eye, the trespasser trio was gone.

“Are they ninjas or wizards?” Hanbin asked.

“Dunno. They are not my friends.” Tzuyu said as she shook her head.

“I’m starting to think that you’re also a ninja who’ll pop out of nowhere.”

“And just for the record, I thought it was mushrooms that pop out of nowhere.”

“Quit denying the circle.” He joked.

“You just sounded like a witch from that American drama.” She retorted. “The Secret Circle.”

“No, I sounded like an architecture professor who teaches his students how to draw a freaking circle.” He chuckled. Then Tzuyu smiled as well.

“Let’s clean this place.”

**&**

“Where exactly are you, you goddamn Myoui Mina?!” Tzuyu screamed as she went inside the airport while talking to the said woman.

“This is why you and Jisoo never worked out. Wait for a while, okay? Traffic sa EDSA!” [It’s traffic in EDSA (an avenue in the Philippines)!] Tzuyu rolled her eyes .

“Bilisan mo! Mukha akong tanga dito!” [Get here, quick. I look so stupid here!]

“Fine, fine.” Then Tzuyu ended the call. She rolled her eyes. This is the first time that Tzuyu got to the destination first. Now I know why they keep calling me when I get late. She then opened her phone then started reading an E-book. Soon, she heard a luggage rolling, approaching her. She looked up. “Yeri.”

The said girl smiled a bit. “Hi, Tzuyu.” She greeted. Just terrific. Yeri told herself.

Yeri and Tzuyu remained quiet for a while. “So, where’s Jinwoo?” Tzuyu asked nicely.

“Is it your business?” Yeri answered with an annoyed tone. “Quit butting into my life.”

What the hell? Tzuyu thought to herself. But she wasn’t the type to back down without a fight. “Yes, it is. Because our group would stay in my house during the vacation. I would like to text my maids to prepare a significant amount of rooms for you to be comfortable.” Yeri was obviously taken aback. “So tell me if your husband is around or not so I can count him.”

Yeri rolled her eyes. “He’s here. He just left our car at the valet.”

“You should’ve just answered me that way earlier. That way, I didn’t waste my precious saliva on talking to you.” Tzuyu said with the same annoyed tone Yeri used earlier. Tzuyu walked closer to Yeri, with their 13cm difference suddenly showing. “Yeri-sshi, just so you know, I am an ice queen so quit that crap. Don’t act like that in my household.”

“O---kay, intense?” Hanbin arrived with his luggage and a drink on his hand. He gave the drink to Tzuyu. “Easy, Elsa. You might turn to FP in an instant.” Then he realized the situation when he saw Yeri. I forgot that she was this small. “A-Annyeong, Yeri.”

Tzuyu took the drink from his hand then drank a little. “Iced coffee?”

Hanbin immediately remembered her acidity. “Ep! Hold it!” Then he took the drink from her hand. “No coffee for you.”

“Yah, just a little, please?”

“You already took a sip. This is bad for your health.” He lectured.

“Damn doctors.” She rolled her eyes.

“I smell wedding bells!” Another pair of luggage arrived. It’s Jisoo and his wife. Jisoo put his arm around Tzuyu. “Kayo na ba next?” [Are you guys next?]

“Baliw.” [Crazy] Tzuyu said as she rolled her eyes. “How’s Moscow?”

“Cold. Parang ikaw.” [Cold, like you.]

“Mukha mo.” [In your face.]

“Mga baril niyo loaded ano?” [Your guns are loaded, aren’t they?] Hanbin said as he laughed along.

“Eunji, why do you let you husband flirt with her?” Yeri asked. Tzuyu and Jisoo looked at Yeri as if she was Maleficent.

Eunji just chuckled. “They’re just like that. Their whole squad is like that. Like children.” Jisoo smiled at his new wife’s appreciation for his squad. He put an arm around her and kissed her cheek.

“And I’m loyal!” Jisoo chuckled. Tzuyu and Eunji laughed while Yeri frowned and Hanbin’s obviously feeling out of place. Tzuyu sensed this and then she held the said man on the arm. Jisoo caught sight of this and smiled. He’s changing our Tzuyu. I might have to thank him sooner or later.

“Oy! Aga niyo ah! Napaghahalataang excited ah!” [Hey! You guys are early! The excitement is too obvious, eh?] A trio soon arrived. Dahyun, Terrence and Vernon with Terrence leading the pack and carrying Dahyun’s luggage came.

“Oh, Vernon. You got a leave?” Jisoo suddenly asked.

“It’s a government employee thing.” Then Vernon chuckled.

Terrence soon glanced over at Tzuyu and Hanbin. “Oh, Bawal PDA dito uy! May SOGO sa Boracay.” [Hey, PDA is not allowed here. They have SOGO in Boracay.] (SOGO = Motel, PDA = Public Display of Affection) Terrence joked.

“PDU din bawal dito. PDU ka.”  [PDU’s also not allowed here. You’re PDU] Tzuyu fought back.

“PDU? What’s that?” Dahyun asked.

“Public Display of Ugliness. Gosh, Terrence. You’re so guilty for that!” And with that, the whole squad erupted in laughter. Except for Yeri.

Dahyun noticed this and then nudged Tzuyu. “Tzuyu-ie. What’s with her?”

“She’s been like that since I got here.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes. “I’m just being polite.”

“She’s crazy.” Dahyun commented.

“Easy on the words.” Tzuyu reminded her.

Soon, Irene and Nayeon came. “The heck? Mina is still not here?!” Nayeon complained as she groaned. “She called me like, 40 times earlier!”

“Lucky you. I got 61.” Jisoo complained.

“Mina had a surgery earlier at 5am. Can’t blame her. She had to run from BGC to St. Luke’s.” Terrence explained on Mina’s behalf.

“Doctors. Don’t you have a surgery?” Tzuyu started as she asked Hanbin.

“I have a no-pay leave. Thank you.” He said as he acted like he delivered a speech. “So how are you and my good friend Song?” Hanbin asked Irene.

The pale girl blushed. “Oh please, Hanbin.” Soon, an evident gap between the two groups started to show.

“Ninong Verver!” Soon, two kids ran from the entrance to hug Vernon’s knees.

“The kids!” Ella and Khalil, Minhyuk’s children came with their father. Vernon hugged them. “I missed you guys.”

“Mga anak, mag-mano kayo sa mga ninong at ninang.” [My children, do the act of blessing to your godparents.] Minhyuk reminded his children.

“Minnie, you’re teaching them well!” Dahyun exclaimed as Ella did the act of blessing.

After a round, Hanbin picked up Ella then Minhyuk held Khalil. “Where is Mina? I had like, 56 missed calls from her.”

The group erupted in laughter. “Well, you’re not the only one.” Nahyun said with a cheeky smile.

“Hey! Hanbin!” Seulgi, a member of Hanbin’s squad arrived with Wendy and Jinhwan.

“Oy!” Hanbin glanced at Tzuyu. “Do you mind if you carry Ella for a sec?” He asked her.

“Sure.” Hanbin passed Tzuyu Ella then left to join his squad.

“Ninang Tzu..” Ella quietly called.

“Yes, Ella?”

“Are you and Ninong Hanbin boyfriend-girlfriend?”

“Ella, you’re too young for that.”

“But Ninong Terrence told me so!”

“Ninong Terrence is boyfriend-girlfriend with Ninang Mina, okay?”

“Okay Ninang.”

Soon, three more people arrived. Joy, Junhoe and Chanwoo arrived. “Aigoo! Our squad is complete!” Joy exclaimed as she rushed to her squad with a hug. The said squad, with Yeri and Jinwoo, kept their distance from the other.

“Where is Myoui?!” Raven, who had an obvious bed hair, arrived with Hakyeon. “I turn off my phone because of her! She just can’t let a minute pass without calling.”

“She’s not yet here.” Tzuyu said as she let Ella walk to her godparents.

Moments after, they even got tired of waiting. “Okay. Where is she?” Nayeon complained.

“Sorry.” In an instant, they saw a running girl. It’s Mina.

“Ninang Minaaa!” The kids went to their godmother and then hugged her.

“Oh, my babies!” Mina hugged the twins and then kissed them on the forehead. “Sorry I’m late.”

“Just in time for the flight, Mina.” Terrence joked.

“Bastard.” Mina stood up then got something from her bag then threw it at Terrence’s face. It’s a small plastic bag. “How can you forget that?”

Terrence’s eyes grew and then he immediately stashed it into his bag. “Sorry, right.”

“Um, guys, we should go?” Dahyun asked as she chuckled and smiled. “Like, the plane.”

“We should. Boracay, here we go!”

 

Soon, the group went into the plane. Tzuyu’s supposed to sit with Mina behind Nayeon and Dahyun and in front of Hanbin and Jinhwan. On the other side, Jisoo and his wife are seated. And for some reason, Tzuyu can’t seem to put her luggage in the compartment. “Let me do that.” Hanbin said as he placed it properly.

“Thank you.” Tzuyu said as she sat next to Mina.

Mina nudged her best friend. “Does Hanbin like you?”

Tzuyu fought back. “Are you and Terrence dating?”

“What? No!”

“Then I’m giving the same answer. No, Hanbin does not like me.”

“That’s crazy. I’ve never seen anyone look at you like that. Never.”

Tzuyu smirked. “He’s just insulting my height, that’s all.”

“Shut up, you’re tall.”

“Aigoo, my dear Mina-yah.”

**&**

“Brat, we’re here.” Tzuyu said as she poked Mina to wake her up. They just arrived in Kalibo International Airport. The plane landed few minutes ago and most of the people aboard the plane either left or are fixing their things. “Terrence and the others bought our luggages with them.”

“Oh, right. Kaja.” The two stood up, grabbed their things and followed the rest of their party. Soon, they exit the airport. They were greeted by an old man around his fifties.

“Lady Tzuyu.” He greeted.

Tzuyu smiled. “Hi, Grandpa Max. Everyone, this is Grandpa Max, our family’s butler.”

The group gave their greetings and Max smiled widely. “It’s nice to see you all. Have you had a good flight?”

“Oh, we did, Grandpa Max.” Ella said as she grinned ear to ear.

“Very well then. We better go if we want to arrive in the villa by lunch, Lady Tzuyu.” Max said as he called a few men to carry the luggage. “I have prepared the coach, Milady.”

“Thank you so much, Grandpa Max” Tzuyu smiled and lead the group to their coach. The group sat on their desired seats. The twins, Minhyuk and Mina sat at the last row. Tzuyu, Dahyun, Nayeon and Eunji sat in front of them.

“Ella, Khalil, do you guys want to hear a story?” Mina asked the twins.

“Green Inferno?” Khalil asked.

“Knock knock?” Ella asked. This made the whole coach gasp in surprise. Tzuyu made a confused face and looked back at Minhyuk. Even Hanbin was shocked.

Nayeon asked, “Kids, who taught you that?”

Ella started to open a box of pepero. “Ninong Terrence told us that Knock Knock is a cooking movie. So I want to watch it!”

And Khalil started chewing on the of his baby bottle. “Andsh Ninong Jishoo told ush that Gwin Inferno isha romansh movie.”

Tzuyu stood up then hit Terrence who was in front of them. “Terrence are you crazy?”

“It was meant to be a joke!”

“You know how accessible internet is to the kids, you crazy jerk!” In the middle of their little battle, Mina and Minhyuk covered the kids’ ears.

“CAN WE ALL JUST SLE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter