Tenth Note:

상태: 에서 움직이는
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 -
Song of the Chapter: Remember That by BTOB https://youtu.be/zcWg6T0sV5c

Three weeks after the Tzuyu-Hanbin cool off, Bogum and Krystal went to the mall with Tzuyu to buy Joohyuk a birthday present.

"Nice color of hair, Tzu." He remarked. But the cool off was definitely Bogum's number one topic. "Did you guys make up?"

Tzuyu shook her head in disagreement. Obviously, she and Hanbin never got the chance to talk about it. "I haven't talked to him about it for weeks."

"You know that it isn't his fault." Bogum reasoned.

"I know that deep inside." She confessed.

He gave her a confused look. "You should talk to him about it already! It's Joohyuk's birthday soon."

"I know, I know."

"Talk to him." Krystal added while she was looking around.

"Now?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yep." The other two said in sync.

Tzuyu sighed. "But he may be busy. He's a doctor."

"And so am I." Bogum checked his watch. "It's his break. Just call him."

"Okay." Tzuyu finally gave up.

Then Tzuyu called Hanbin. After three rings, he picked up. "Hey. You called."

"Let's talk. I'll drop Bogum off there later." She said with her ice cold facade.

Behind the phone lies a happy Hanbin. Deep inside, he’s cheering and smiling up and down. "I think we should."

Tzuyu dropped the line. "Happy now?"

"Very. Kaja, let's buy Joohyuk a present." Krystal said as she pulled her friend to the first boutique.

***

The trio stood in front of a jewelry store. Pandora. "I still don't know how on earth we're gonna find something to give Joohyuk in Pandora." Tzuyu commented.

Bogum nodded in agreement. "I usually agree with Krystal, but for now, I agree with Tzuyu. Joohyuk doesn't wear jewelry."

"No, not for him." Krystal shook her head. "For Hyeri."

Bogum smiled bitterly. "She must be happy in heaven."

"She is, Bogum. Don't worry." Tzuyu assured him.

Bogum nodded. "Nae. I'm going to the bathroom for now." The other two smiled and Bogum went to the bathroom. There he cried and cried his eyes out. Ever wondered when Tzuyu got her PTSD about fast moving cars approaching?

"You have a bad milk habit." Hanbin joked. Soon, Hanbin noticed that a trike will pass by. And it might hit 
Tzuyu. Instinctively, Hanbin pulled Tzuyu in his arms for protection. 
But the event shocked Tzuyu more. She saw the trike approaching, so she heaved a heavy sigh and closed 
her eyes for the impact. Tzuyu turned red and her heart raced like it was a horse running for its life.

"Gwaenchana?" Hanbin asked worriedly.

Let's go back to 2017. The glory days. Tzuyu met up with Hyeri. Hyeri was Tzuyu's best best friend and Bogum's girlfriend.

"Mianhae, Hyeri, did you wait long?" Tzuyu asked.

"Not much." Hyeri smiled brightly. "Let's go home."

Tzuyu smiled the same wide smile then they went home.

Around 9:30 in the evening, Tzuyu got a phone call. "Hello? Hey, you were on speed-dial on Hyeri's phone. She got hit by a car!" Tzuyu dropped the phone in shock. Almost as if it's fate, Bogum came in with food in his hands. He saw his friend crying.

"Tzuyu, why? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"B-bogum. It's Hyeri." With the first three words, Bogum dashed out of the house unto the main street with Tzuyu following him.

When they got there, the poor boyfriend held Hyeri in his arms for the last time. "Hyeri, please, don't leave me. I beg you, please. Don't do this."

"I-I love you, B-Bogum." Then she closed her eyes and all the life in her body was lost.

Tzuyu was left in shock and in fear. This accident is the root of her PTSD.

Bogum snaps out of it and goes to the exit. But it's locked. "It's locked?" He realized that he was trapped. "Help! Help!"

Then suddenly, the vents produced some kind of smoke that made him dizzy. He lost consciousness and fell asleep.

***

Meanwhile, back in Pandora, a familiar pair came in.

"Nam Joo Hyuk!" Krystal greeted.

"Oh, uri tall chingu!" Tzuyu smiled when she saw their friend.

"Moon Byulyi." Krystal greeted. "Are you dating?"

"No/Yes." The two said simultaneously.

"Yah. Are you getting married?" Tzuyu asked. That's probably what she  an think of a couple going to the jewelry shop.

"Ani." Joohyuk denied. "This is for Mom."

"This is Byulyi, my girl friend." Joohyuk smirked. "Literally. As in, girl chingu."

"Oh annyeong." Tzuyu greeted.

"So you ended up dating Joohyuk? How's Minhyuk?" Krystal asked with a sharp tone.

"I am not dating Joohyuk. And Minhyuk? He's good." Byulyi answered

"That's great." So the two pairs began to look again After a few minutes, a man in a tux arrived. "Lee Minhyuk."

Byulyi looked at the direction of the door and her eyes grew wide. "No way." She muttered.

"Prosecutor Lee!" Tzuyu greeted with a wide smile. This raised two pairs of eyebrows.

"Oh, Engineer Chou." Minhyuk replied. "Moon Byulyi-sshi. Miss Krystal."

"Shopping for a girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked. Minhyuk isn't really comfortable with the two other women.

"Nae."

"How were you after our drastic break up?" She asked teasingly. Tzuyu saw Byulyi's fighting of tears while Minhyuk looked over at Byulyi and Joohyuk's direction only to find their hands interlaced. He bit his lower lip and diverted his attention back to Tzuyu.

He faked a chuckle. "I can finally drink."

Tzuyu pouted. "I warned you to stop drinking." She smiled. "But it was nice seeing you. Let's talk soon. Kaja, Stal."

"Oh, right. Bye Joohyuk, Byul, Minhyuk." Minhyuk nodded and bowed a little. When they left, Byulyi's dark blue orbs met Minhyuk's eyes for the first time in six years.

***

"Hey, didn't you date Prosecutor Lee?" Tzuyu asked.

"You did too, didn't you? And yes, I did, why?" Krystal answered.

"It went fine. Can't you see that we're still friends?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Did Joohyuk's girl space friend and Prosecutor Lee date?"

"Rumored?" Krystal shrugged. "Dunno. Minhyuk told me they were just childhood friends. But they were rumored years ago that they DID date. I mean, Minhyuk would watch her matches, and they lived directly next to each other."

"Are they athletes?" Tzuyu asked.

"Byul's an archer. And she played for the national team. And she's playing on the Olympics, and then Minhyuk's a volleyball player. He played for the national team, as well."

"I see."

"Bogum became their best friend. Like, the middle guy." She added.

Then Tzuyu suddenly remembered their genius-slash-pabo friend. "Oh right, where IS Bogum?"

"He told us he'll go to the bathroom." Krystal frowned and pouted. "Don't tell me he got lost!"

"Aigoo, Bogum is not that stupid!"

"I'll go get him for a sec."

Tzuyu raised a brow. "But it's the guys' bathroom."

"I'll knock." Tzuyu hesitated for a bit but shrugged it off.

Krystal knew where the bathroom was, but just about when she was going to knock, a white cloth blocked her nose. Causing her to get unconscious.

***

Krystal and Bogum reunite in one room. Krystal was shook up by Bogum to wake her up. "You okay?"

"Where are we....?" Krystal asked a she sat up.

"I don't know. I think it's the bathroom or something."

"Pabo." Krystal stood up and tried to open the door.

"I tried that too, you know."

"Who did this?"

"I don't know."

"But I think I have an idea who." Krystal fiercely said.

"Who?"

"That Kim Yeri."

***

Soon, Tzuyu grew tired of waiting. Prosecutor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter