Second Note: 2 – Tzuyu and Resident Doctor’s Marvelous Adventure

상태: 에서 움직이는
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 2 – Tzuyu and Resident Doctor’s Marvelous Adventure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSCDrx0CDA

Song of the Chapter – iKon – APOLOGY 

“Oh my gosh, Tzuyu! What’s going on?” Krystal Delgado, Tzuyu’s childhood friend and one of her best friends said as she barged into Tzuyu’s house with no restraints.

 

“The Invitation.” Tzuyu said.

 

“What invitation?”

“That invitation.” Tzuyu groaned as she pointed the coffee table.

 

“What?!” Kystal asked again, while removing her jacket. The girl sat on the sofa across Tzuyu.

 

Out of annoyance, Tzuyu stood up, picked up the invitation then threw it across the table. Krystal opened the invitation, gave a groan then threw her invitation away. “What?” Tzuyu asked.

 

“Oh how dare he shove it to your face?” Krystal complained. But Tzuyu just shook her head then crossed her arms.

 

“So, should I go?” Tzuyu asked with curiosity while she played with the tips of her hair.

 

“Of course you should! Duh! Show him that you became prettier!”

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. “He already saw me, Krys.”

 

“Oh.” Krystal said. “I don’t know, Tzuyu.” Kystal stood up, preparing to leave. “I just stopped by but dearie, I’m on my way to war. And by war, I mean, work. So, I don’t want to disturb your only day off. And I really have to go. But a piece of advice for my closest friend. If you really want to go, then go. But don’t expect that he’d be telling his fiancé that you’re the one he actually wants to marry.” She said before she left her best friend’s house. Tzuyu shrugged before getting breakfast with her sister, Teri.

“That was a heated discussion, Tzuyu-unnie.” Teri began. “Care to tell me about it?”

 

Tzuyu looked at Teri with curious eyes. “What the heck, Teri, you were eavesdropping?!”

 

“Jinja, Unnie. I never thought Solar-unnie and Wheein-unnie’s jokes were true. You are an ice queen.”

 

Tzuyu frowned at her sister’s response. “Only with him.”

 

“Bitter.” Teri said with a laugh then Tzuyu smiled along.

 

“Hey, you got class today?”

 

“No.” Teri said with a wide smile. “I have a date.”

 

“Date?” Tzuyu asked her younger sister. “Is this the Bobby guy you’ve been bragging to me and Baron?” Teri smiled then nodded. “Okay, fighting.”

 

Teri groaned. “Unnie, you’re coming with me.”

 

“Omo why?”

 

“It’s a double date, unnie! Dress up, palli!” Tzuyu glared at her sister. Teri smiled widely. “Maybe Bobby-oppa’s oppa can help you move on from that Jisoo guy.”

 

“Do you expect me to fall in love with an instant?” Tzuyu said jokingly. “Or maybe you just want to brag about your Bobby. Take Baron instead!”

 

“Ehh! Baron-oppa will never come with me, even if I pull his jeans apart.”

 

“Arasso. Let me eat first, at the least.”

On the other side of the same village, live two people. Bobby Kim and Hanbin Kim. And Bobby was having a dilemma.

“HYUUUUUUNG!” He screamed. In an instant, his older brother, Hanbin, rushed to his bedroom.

 

“What is it, Bobby?”

 

“Hyung! I have a date and I have nothing to wear! Absolutely nothing!” Bobby complained. His 23 year-old friend who he treated like his older brother, a medical genius, as he got into med school at the age of 16, right after the first year in High school, grunted as he dropped his lab coat.

 

Hanbin, at the age of 23, is already in the second year of his residency in General Surgery. Today is his rest day, but like any other resident surgeon, he is on-call. “Then get a polo or something. It’s not my problem if you’ve got nothing to wear!”

 

“Then, hyung can I borrow your gray suit? Holy crap I forgot that it’s a casual date and I’m going to meet her noona! Omo HYUUUNG!”

 

“Yah seriously, shut up, Bobby. It’s not your first date!” Hanbin said, obviously irritated.

 

“Oh, Hyung, you’re coming with me!” He cheered with a wide smile.

 

“Why oh why would I?” Hanbin complained. Me no sleep!

 

“It would be awkward, with her noona and all.” Bobby said with a pout.

 

Hanbin sighed. Okay, Third wheel Hanbin to the rescue. “Arasso. Let me change my clothes first.” So Hanbin stormed off to his room and changed into a long-sleeved polo and a sweater above it. He wore his jeans and into his slip-on shoes.

 

“Hyung palli!”

 

“Arasso!” Hanbin looked one last time before he went out. Bobby grabbed the car keys then started the car while Hanbin locked their house. On his way out, he noticed a red envelope sticking out from the mail box. “What’s this?” He opened the envelope then the words rang through his head.

 

“You are invited to Eunji and Jisoo’s wedding…”

 

Hanbin chuckled. Why did she invite me? Then an idea popped into his head. He opened his phone then pressed his camera icon. He took a photo of the invitation and searched for a name in messenger.

 

He scrolled, scrolled, scrolled and scrolled.

 

Tzuyu Chou.

 

To: Tzuyu Chou

            Hey how are you feeling?

As Bobby was driving, Hanbin was playing through his jam. Hanbin had his glasses on and was reading something about surgery when he heard his phone ring. It was from Facebook’s Messenger. And it was from Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu Chou : Screw you.

 

He laughed at his old classmate’s remark. Bobby noticed that he was laughing.

 

“Omo, hyung, why are you laughing over at the phone? It’s your girlfriend, right?” Bobby teased.

 

“Nah, just an old classmate. And keep driving.”

 

“Oh, is it an old crush?”

 

Hanbin chuckled. “Not even close. We just talked when we needed to and she’s madly in love with this one guy. – Holy – Bobby the stoplight!” Bobby pulled the brakes upon Hanbin’s alarm.

 

“Oops, sorry, my fault.”

 

“Be attentive! How on earth did you pass driving school?” Hanbin .

 

“I’m smart, hyung.” Bobby said with a giant laugh, causing a light laughter from Hanbin as well.

 

“Alright, let’s just go to the mall. You should never let a girl wait.”

 

“What the hell?” Tzuyu muttered. She was annoyed that Hanbin, her high school classmate who started to mess with her just now, had just seen her message and didn’t reply to it.

 

Hanbin, that personality-changing bastard, he never changed!

 

To me, Hanbin was my seatmate during the third quarter in my first year of high school.

 

He was not the type of guy you’d fall for.

 

He’s not good-looking, but he was nice. He listened to me during my quarrel with Jisoo.

 

He’s the guy who can’t move on. Sort of like me, but no.

 

The girl he liked, Yeri, actually liked him back. Well, they were an item, but they broke up and Yeri found herself in another man.

 

In the past, we came from the same home town, Punturin. If it’s late, we would often come home together. But other than that, we have no other interactions.

 

Oh, and Irene, my friend, likes him a lot.

 

Tzuyu’s chain of thoughts was interrupted when Teri started talking. “Unnie, you alive?”

 

“Yeah. Oh, Teri, how old is Bobby?”

 

“Unnie, do you have to ask that?” Teri asked shyly.

 

“Is it not my business?”

 

“It’s not that –“

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. “Just answer me, Teri.”

 

“Uhh, he’s as old as Baron-oppa.” Tzuyu looked at Teri with bewilderment.

 

“What the hell?”

 

“See, I knew you’d react badly.” Teri explained. “That’s why I tried to avoid the topic.”

 

Tzuyu’s eyebrows twitched as she grimaced on the thought of dating someone younger. “Is my date younger than me?”

 

“No, unnie! He’s a second-year resident surgeon!” Then, Teri stood up. “Unnie, they’re here!”

 

Tzuyu stood up and turned around to greet them, and surprise-surprise.

 

“You?!”

 

“Unnie, this is Bobby, Bobby, my unnie.” But Tzuyu didn’t let Teri finish her statement. As soon as Bobby sat down, Tzuyu started unloading her questions.

 

“Where are you from? Where did you meet Teri? How old are you? Can you take care of Teri? How do you support yourself? Do your parents pay for your fees? Where do you live? What do you eat? Do you have a dog? Where did you study? What’s your course?” Tzuyu asked, as if she was rapping.

 

“Wow, for a second there, I thought it was a rap.” Hanbin said with a chuckle.

 

“I was not asking for your opinion.” Tzuyu said then she redirected her attention to Bobby. “Answer me.”

 

Bobby looked at Hanbin as if he was saying, “Hyung help me.” But Hanbin just said, “Nah, you signed up for this, deal with it.”

 

“Uhh, I’m from Diliman, Quezon City. I met Teri through Baron. Um, yes, I can take care of Teri. I’m still in college, so my parents are still supporting me. I live in The Fort, then I eat food, of course. I own a poodle. I study in FEU Tech. I’m in my fifth year in Computer Engineering.” Tzuyu looked impressed then she nodded.

 

“Arasso. Good enough.” But then she remembered, “Baron, that bastard.”


And their lunch was awkward. Tzuyu glared at Bobby constantly every now and then, Teri shyly smiled at Bobby’s embarrassed look, while Hanbin just laughed at the trio.

 

After the awkward lunch, Tzuyu became bored again. She pulled Hanbin’s sleeve to catch his attention. She pulled his ear lightly afterwards to pull him down.

 

“Yes, Ice Queen?” Hanbin asked, lightly shocked, since Tzuyu gave him a cold shoulder earlier.

 

“This is getting boring. Let’s ditch this couple.” Hanbin seemed to like the idea as he gave a thumbs up as a sign of approval. “I don’t trust Bobby at all, but I think I should give him a chance.”

 

“Okay, okay, your royal highness. Let me devise a plan.” Hanbin said as he turned quiet because he started to think.

 

“Palli!” Tzuyu crossed her arms at annoyance but Hanbin laughed it off.

 

“I got it! Ice Queen, tell the kids you’re going to get water. I’m gonna wash my hands.” Hanbin whispered. Tzuyu smiled then stood up.

 

“Yah, don’t do anything crappy, I’ll just get some water, arachi?!”  Tzuyu said then she walked out. As soon as she left, Bobby heaved a sigh.

 

“Bwoya, Teri-sshi, you never told me that your unni is the Ice Queen.”

 

“Mianhae.” Teri smiled widely. Then Hanbin stood up as well. “Hanbin-oppa, you’re thirsty as well?”

 

“Nah. We ate inasal so I have to wash my hands.” Then, Hanbin left to the washroom, as soon as he’s done washing his hands, he checked if the kids are looking then he dashed outside the restaurant. He saw Tzuyu becoming impatient. “Mianhae, Tzuyu-ssi. I had to trick the kids.”

 

“Yah, if you get a date, don’t do this to her. She might never date you again.” Tzuyu lectured. “And drop the Ice Queen, formalities and stuff. It’s not like we didn’t meet during high school.” She continued.

 

“Nae, I won’t.” Hanbin said with a smile. To his surprise, Tzuyu smiled back, but it turned back to a frown after 0.0001 seconds.

 

“Bwoya I can’t exactly ditch Teri because I have to spy on Bobby!” Tzuyu said with evident annoyance. “Jinja!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter