The Princess' Confession

Dork Meets Princess

In school, Jiyeon and Soyeon were laughing in their heads as they watch their good old friend Hyomin smiling and giggling like a madman. For them, the reason was obvious. Hyomin was eating lunch with them as her eyes peer on Qri sipping her juice.

“Looks like our friend has gone with the cupid now…” Jiyeon mumbled.

“You’re right. She has gone nuts since she came here a while ago,” said Soyeon.

Hyomin heard them and smacked their heads. Jiyeon and Soyeon winced as Hyomin sat back down again, seeing Qri look at her, laughing lightly. Hyomin blushed and Soyeon and Jiyeon cooed at her again.

“Hyomin?”

They stopped as they saw Eunjung. The three of them greeted her. Eunjung greeted them back.

“What brings you at our table, Eunjung?” Hyomin asked.

“I came here to give these sandwiches to you three.” Eunjung smiled, handing out three paper bags to them.

Jiyeon and Soyeon squealed, lucky to be given lunch from a princess in the campus. Hyomin thanked her for the efforts and Eunjung just welcomed her with her smile. She sat down next to Hyomin and Jiyeon peeked at the side to see a glare from Qri.

“Umm…we need to go now. Thanks for the sandwiches, Eunjung-san…” Jiyeon said, grabbing Soyeon.

“Uh, okay. See you later.” Eunjung said.

Hyomin felt Jiyeon’s sudden fear. She gulped and thought about it, taking a peek at the side to see Qri’s devilish glare. She gulped and Eunjung noticed her staring at the side where Qri was. Hyomin gasped when Eunjung pulled her close and lets her lean onto her shoulder. Qri stood up swiftly and went to the two, getting rid of Eunjung’s hand hard and became gentle with Hyomin.

“What’s your problem, Lee Qri?” Eunjung asked, pissed.

“YOU are the problem, Ham Eunjung. Don’t you know how to take things that aren’t yours?” Qri asked back.

“Q-Qri-san…please don’t fight with Eunjung…” Hyomin stuttered.

Qri sighed and stopped. She held Qri’s and the both of them stormed off the canteen. Students were eyeing them. Some were so jealous while some whispered. Eunjung was left speechless and could only watch Qri and Hyomin move out.

***

Hyomin was confused as Qri was dragging her up the building, where the fresh air and a good view of Seoul was. Hyomin was getting pissed as she lets go of herself on Qri’s grasp once they were at the top.

“Yah! What was that?!” Hyomin ranted.

“I’m sorry…I’m just uncomfortable when you’re with Eunjung. And seriously, you call Eunjung personally and come formal with me?” Qri released her jealousy.

“Why? Is there something wrong with that? Eunjung was just being nice with me.” Hyomin said.

“Riight…” Qri snickered.

“Don’t make it into a problem, Qri. We’re just friends.” Hyomin said.

“You think I’d fall for that? Eunjung likes you for some reason and I’m not letting that slip.” Qri said, holding Hyomin’s hand.

“I know you have a crush on me, Hyomin…” Qri added, catching Hyomin off-guard.

Hyomin blushed hard. Qri smirked and felt her heart. Her heartbeat was super-fast, making her conclusion correct.

“We can hide it here. I don’t want to cause you any trouble. But despite of that, I never thought that I, a campus princess, could like someone…” Qri sighed and held Hyomin’s hand tenderly.

“…and that someone is you, Park Hyomin.” Qri finished.

Hyomin’s sudden heartbeat came to a halt. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Could it really be true? Does the campus princess have a crush on her?

“If you’re thinking this isn’t true, hit me.” Qri said.

And she did. Hyomin blushed so hard and Qri winced a little of the pain but she smiled.

“I reckoned you would do that…” Qri said.

*RIIING*

“Come on. We’ll be late for class. You need to go ahead. I’ll follow.” Qri said.

Hyomin nodded. Qri couldn’t help but smile for her. As she noticed Hyomin gone, she decided to head out to class as well.

 

 

I deeply apologize for the very short updates. Dance practices and academics have been so loaded and I've been tired lately. T_T