Unexpected Meeting

Dork Meets Princess

*Hyomin's POV*

 

*SLAM*

"Ahh!" 

"Yah, Park Hyomin. What happened to you?" 

I got to the real world and saw Jiyeon in front of me. I looked at my table and saw a bunch of new papers. I raised an eyebrow and got a peak.

"What are these?" I asked.

"Just a report on biochemistry...and what's gotten into you? You've been out of yourself lately."

As she said it, I screamed again. She covers her ears and I slammed myself on the table again.

"Scream again and I'm going to give you a piece of me! What exacly happened?" She asked again.

I sighed. I exhaled and began to explain...

"It's Lee Qri, the campus princess. I bumped into her yesterday..."

~~~

A while ago, I had been in a tragic yet funny accident. I was at the house at that time and I was on my way to school. Because I was already late, I had to move hastily to get there as early as possible. I didn’t look both ways when I crossed the street that I felt something hard had hit me. I was dazed, my vision all white and blurry, and the next thing I knew, my body met with the surface of the concrete road. My vision went back to normal and I gasped when I saw a girl with her bike, who was also in the same state as I was.

"Oww..." I whimpered.

"Yah! What the actual f**k?"

I was wondering what she looks like and I gasped...literally.

"L-Lee Qri!" I yelped.

She got up like a real lady and raised an eyebrow at me. There weren’t a lot of people who saw us but there were a few, in which one of them knew me.

"Huh? Park Hyomin?" I saw Soyeon.

I was still dazed at that time until a hand was in front of me. It was Lee Qri who helped me out. I didn’t know what to do at that time but apologize to her for the accident.

"It's fine. But if you do it again, you'll pay." She said, her face so demeaning.

I didn’t know what to say after that. Soyeon went to me and called for a cab. She told the driver the destination towards our school.

"Lucky you, Hyomin," she said.

***

As we got on and went on our journey towards school, I was a bit hurt due to a minor wound.

"Jeez. Look at this. Luckily Qri didn't threaten you or something."

"Why?" I asked.

"Lee Qri may be the campus princess but you need to watch out. She may be considerate for now but later on, you might run for your life."

Now, I was a bit traumatized of what happened. It felt a bit tragic because I thought I could be in a serious injury with her and deal the consequence. But then it was funny because I never thought I was that massive that the bike and I collided and that the bike and I fell on the surface of the concrete!

"What's so funny?" Soyeon asked.

"It's funny. Who knew I was massive," I replied.

"Yeah...you're massive as hell." She joked.

"But please...be careful next time." Soyeon said.

~~~

"And at that, I learned to always be careful and look both ways in crossing the street." I said.

"Lame." Jiyeon muttered.

"But then...you got to meet the princess. Is she really pretty?" Jiyeon asked me.

But then, I heard screaming. Jiyeon and I looked at the door and saw Qri getting inside. Her fans were at the door and we were rooted to our spot. I felt my heart beat so fast as she went closer. She was mere inches against me as she held my face and smirked.

"Yah...how could you just go and leave me with my bike?" She asked.

"I..I didn't mean to..." I whimpered.

"If you want to be spared...you have to be my servant." She smirked.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Yeah. And if you don't...say your goodbye to you bag." I gasped as she grabbed my bag and her fans got a giant shredder.

"Woah." Jiyeon surrendered.

"YAH!!" I yelled but Qri puts it down, tearing one of the shoulder straps.

"Going once..." Then the other.

"Going twice-"

"FINE!" I yelled and bowed at her.

I was so worried for my stuff. That was my only backpack and she just shredded the straps. I cried but I got up. 

"Fine..." I mumbled.

"Great. We'll start tomorrow." She winked and left.

Her fans got the shredded returned. Jiyeon and I were left at the classroom. She comforted me and I was boiling like a volcano.

"There's no turning back on that you know. Are you going to be alright?" She asked.

I didn't say anything but grabbed my bag and left. I sighed as I recalled Qri. She was supposed to be my crush...but she's like a devil in angel's clothing. I wonder to myself...how am I going to deal with her??

 

 

 

okaaaaay. this was supposed to be a one-shot but then...it will be decided later on. maybe this will be a two or three shot ._.

stay tuned for more of my stories.