The Dork Reconciles with the Princess

Dork Meets Princess

"Huh? Qri?"

Hyomin was really shocked. But somewhere inside her conscience was really happy to see her again.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed your evening...but I left something here." Qri got to her point to coming.

"What?" Hyomin seemed confused.

"I went here a while ago and left something here. I want it back." Qri said again.

"And what would that be?" Hyomin asked as she crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Go home, Lee Qri. Your presence just disturbed me. Have a good night." Hyomin ignored, closing the door.

"Yah!" Qri stopped the door with her foot.

"Are you really that mad at me? I just came to get my notebook and asked nicely and this is how you treat me?!" Qri said, pissed.

Hyomin gasped. She thought of what Qri said and it summed up to her being the owner. However...

"C-Come in..." She mumbled.

Qri sighed and went inside. She looked around and there was her notebook at the table.

"How did you..." Hyomin tried to speak.

"When I found out that you were absent, I came here secretly to see how you were doing. I'm sorry for tresspassing. I just...I grew worried about you. And knowing that you missed that class and with your streak in being an honor student, I can't let you being unable to cope up. " Qri explained.

"I could've done it myself. I'm not a baby." Hyomin grumbled.

"I know that. But you were asleep and with the trash can filled with used tissues, your cold must've been drastic. And besides, I checked your temperature. You had a fever and yes...I put that cloth in your forehead." Qri added.

Hyomin couldn't hold her blush and her intense heartbeat. She watched Qri get her notebook from the table and said:

"And one more thing, this is my token of apology. I'm really sorry for being rough on you. I hope this feud is over between us. I will go now."

Qri bowed slightly and went to leave when Hyomin held her hand, asking her to wait. Qri stood still and faced her.

"Why were you absent, Qri?" Hyomin asked.

"Techincally in class, I was. But I was inside the campus. I even saw you searching around for me-" Qri stopped as Hyomin slapped her arm.

"How could you make me search for you like a lunatic when you saw me?! You should've just went to me and asked for your notebook." Hyomin ranted.

"I did that because you still hated me. Your mood was ruined and I don't want to ruin it further. So I waited for you to go back home and came in this late. I had to talk to you and apologize personally." Qri explained further.

Hyomin was silent. Qri noticed Hyomin lower her head and heard her sniffles. Qri went closer to check on her, only to see her crying.

"Yah, did I scare you or something? Don't cry." Qri hugged her and comforted her.

Hyomin gulped as hot tears continued to flow from her eyes. She hugged Qri back and felt Qri's hand patting her back. As Hyomin calmed, they both release from their hugs. Hyomin smiled and Qri found her a bit pretty. Also, she was happy. At least the feud between them is over.

"It's late. I need to go now." Qri said.

Hyomin nodded. She apologized and thanked Qri for her efforts. Qri nodded and they bid goodbye. As Hyomin closed the door, she leaned onto it, a hand on her chest. She giggled and went to bed, with Qri as the last thing on her thoughts towards dreamland.