Huh?

Dork Meets Princess

Hyomin was already well. She went to school and managed to cope up with the lessons despite of her absence. Despite of Hyomin focusing on school so well, the thought of the mysterious person lingered on her thoughts. During the break, she asked her classmates of the mysterious notebook.

“Nope…”

“I don’t know who owns that.”

“That notebook looks so new. It must be from the elites.”

Hyomin sighed and decided to as Jiyeon and Soyeon. While they were having lunch, they talked as Hyomin showed the mysterious notebook to them.

“Hmm…that’s familiar…” Jiyeon mumbled.

“Do you know who owns this?” Hyomin asked.

“I know all the looks of our classmates’ notebooks…but this one’s new.” Jiyeon answered.

“Technically, the both of us don’t know,” said Soyeon.

“Anyways, have you noticed something strange?” Jiyeon asked out of the blue.

“And that is…?” Hyomin asked.

“The princess is absent, specifically Lee Qri.” Soyeon bickered.

“So?” Hyomin drank her juice.

“What do you mean ‘so’? Aren’t you concerned?” Jiyeon asked back.

“I don’t care. She’s a bit of a turn-off. She has the face of an angel but acts like a devil. What a sad irony…” Hyomin mumbled.

Jiyeon and Soyeon were speechless. Hyomin didn’t mind about that and she became one with the world as she heard squealing. Jiyeon and Soyeon were squealing too but as Hyomin saw someone coming, she gasped.

“Hyomin-ah~” It was Eunjung.

Jiyeon and Soyeon were giggling and made way for Eunjung to sit beside Hyomin. Hyomin blushed due to the students whining how lucky she was.

“We’ll be out for a moment.” Soyeon said.

Eunjung and Hyomin nodded as Jiyeon and Soyeon went ahead. Eunjung grabbed something from her bag and gave it to Hyomin.

“I have some sandwiches. I was hoping you haven’t had lunch yet.”

“Thanks.” Hyomin was so grateful.

“Are you alright now?” Eunjung asked and Hyomin nodded.

“Anyways…here’s your notebook.” Hyomin got another notebook from her bag.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me.” Eunjung smiled.

Hyomin and Eunjung talked a bit while she ate the sandwiches Eunjung brought. As the bell rang, Hyomin went to fix her stuff. Eunjung did the same and they decided to walk together towards their class. As Eunjung noticed, Hyomin was holding a different notebook.

“Who owns that?” Eunjung asked.

“I don’t know. I found it at my house. I wonder who owns this…” Hyomin said.

“We’ll find the owner of that later.” Eunjung said.

“I look for the person myself, thanks…” Hyomin said back.

“Alright, if you say so…”

***

Class was over and Hyomin managed to board the bus back home. As she sat down, she couldn’t help but contemplate of the notebook. She didn’t like the feeling she had to keep it. She asked the students a while ago but they didn’t know. She felt hopeless for the day and decided to try again tomorrow. She arrived at her apartment and was greeted by her dog.

“Youngmini~~” Hyomin carried her precious dog.

He barked happily while wagging his tail. Hyomin puts him on his bed and washed up. As she finished changing, she yawned. She went to her bed straight away. She tucked onto her blanket when a knock was on the door. Hyomin got up and opened to door to see…

“Hey…” Hyomin gasped seeing the person.

“Huh? Qri?”