Thursday - 4 August, 2016

The Diary

I'm starting to impress myself with all this writing honestly. Anyways I've got dance later, and mom said I could go to Yugyeom's afterwards. Maybe he'll let me borrow that book he showed me last time we hung out for my class. Plus I'd like to know a little more about that kid he told me about - it's gotta to burn to death, just because life treated you like crap. Maybe I'll try to find out how to summon him and ask him how it all went down (I'm joking of course)!

-Mark

"Just relax Mark, okay? Pretend no one's watching." Yugyeom whispered as he pulled Mark to his chest. "It's just you and me."

Mark nodded, letting out a deep breath as the music started. "Okay."

Turn off your phone so no one can interrupt us, come right next to me... Yugyeom dipped Mark smoothly, a firm grip on his waist and a gentle hand on the base of his neck kept him against Yugyeom's chest, their lips a mere three inches apart as his fingertips graced slowly to the hem of Mark's currant red harem pants, grazing gently across his tanned skin and around to the small of his back, dragging them up just under his scapulae. Do a y dance for me in your bare body... the class began to watch intently as their dance became more and sensual.

Mark tensed slightly as Yugyeom began to slowly peel off his black Hanes tank top, the tips of his fingers digging lightly into Yugyeom's shoulders. He felt his face begin to heat up and his heart pounding in his throat. "I-I don't think I can do this, dude..." he whispered, stepping back from Yugyeom and putting a hand over his mouth, visibly shaking and panting lightly as a few tears fell from his eyes.

"Mark?" Mister Kim asked, putting a hand on Mark's shoulder. "Just breathe. In and out..." he added. "Class dismissed. Mark and Yugyeom, if you can, please stay behind so I can talk to you two."

Mark sighed heavily, wiping his face and sitting against the mirror. "I'm sorry..." he whispered hoarsely. "I could almost do it, I just...I felt their eyes... I'm really sorry..." he sighed.

Yugyeom sat beside next to Mark and pulled him into a loose hug. "It's okay Mark, I understand."

"Boys, I can't tell you how proud I am that you managed to make it that far in the dance." Mister Kim smiled. "Mark, I'm very impressed with how far you got this time, but I think I should let you know that I'm considering pulling you from this lesson." He sighed. "I think your anxiety's just a little too bad for this one..."

Mark gasped lightly and looked toward Mister Kim, his eyes stinging and ears burning. "N-No! Please Mister Kim, don't pull me out of this, I promise I'll work extra hard to improve it!" He begged.

"Mark, maybe it's for the best." Yugyeom squeezed Mark's shoulder.

"But this is my only coping mechanism, and I've already gotten so far." Mark whispered. "Please, I promise I'll improve..."

Mister Kim sighed heavily, running a hand through his salt and pepper locks. "Okay." He nodded. "If you really think you can do this, I'll keep you in this lesson. But please don't push yourself, understand?" he smirked. "You all can go."

 

"I'm sorry Yugyeom..." Mark sighed as they walked out from the studio.

Yugyeom smirked and ruffled Mark's hair. "Stop apologizing for something that isn't your fault." he assured. "And don't push yourself, okay? We're in no rush to finish this." he added, unlocking his front door. "Do you need anything?"

"Maybe just something light to eat," Mark smirked. "and...do you still have that book you showed me?" he asked, sitting at the kitchen island.

Yugyeom smirked and pulled a small container of cold noodles out of his fridge. "Yeah, why? Are you gonna summon a demon?" He joked, setting the noodles and a bottle of water in front of Mark.

"C'mon dude, you know I don't belive in that stuff." Mark smiled. "I was wondering if I could use it for my history class?" he asked, the taste of Yugyeom's cooking acting as a dull sedative.

Yugyeom smirked as he went to his bookshelf, pulling down the book and setting it beside Mark. "Take care of it."

 

Author's Notes here.