holy wataer

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook accidentally drops an entire bucket (or more) of paint on Taehyung

Jimin told Taehyung to not come over early, because he'll look like he really wanted to see Jeongguk (which is true by the way). But Taehyung being Taehyung means doing the opposite of it so he's standing in front of the younger's flat at 10 in the morning when Jeongguk clearly told him he's free in the afternoon. He wears his lucky black and white stripe sweater and cute yellow scarf with his tight jeans. (He also wear his converse high because Jimin said once that Yoongi is the one who hated Converse, not Jeongguk.)

He's about to knock when the door creak open. Weird, he thought, as he slowly open the door (afraid that he might walk in to Jeongguk or fapping Jeongguk or both. To think about it, he doesn't mind actually-) There are faint sounds of someone's voice and the strumming of the guitar. He foolows the noise which leads him to a slightly ajar door. He peeks through the small space and he wanted to thank the Gods and Goddesses who actually listen to his wishes. Inside the room, there stands a half Jeongguk, his very y (and sweaty) back facing Taehyung. He holds a bucket of paint and a paint brush on the other. Justin Bieber's Boyfriend plays in the background. (At that moment, he just wanted to jump on the younger's back and scream yes, be my boyfriend)

The reason he's here is because he already made up his mind to take care of his limited edition Jeon Jeongguk. Which also means making the first move to get the spot of "Jeongguk's date" for Valentines. And maybe he's also here to hint what he want for that special day.

He's startled when his phone keeps on vibrating in his pocket, but he ignores it in favor of watching Jeongguk climb the ladder, his body flexing. He really needs to shower with holy water. But then he pushes the door open and screams "Kookie!" on the top of his lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter