jimeanie

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Jimin teasing Taehyung like crazy ft.Yoongi giving 00.000000001% of

"Whatever you think that's good for your soul, you do that."

Taehyung whines, Jimin is not helping at all.

After what happen last night, Jimin barges in his room the next morning as Taehyung drown himself in 2 gallons of ice cream for breakfast, stuffing them in his mouth as he stare helplessly on his phone. Jimin contemplated on whether smacking his bestfriend's head or hug him to death. He did both.

Jimin is like a mom, Taehyung guess he could ask for some advices He's regretting it right now.

"No, you don't understand! I asked Jeongguk to call someone he think is cute and ask them out and oh my guard-"

"What?!"

"He calls my phone, Chimin! He thinks I'm cute!" Taehyung dreamily hugs his pillow, burying his face before letting out a not so manly scream.

Jimin hums, "And then?"

Taehyung suddenly stop moving, his body slumping and he looks so sullen, "I threw a shoe at him.."

"You WHAT?!" Jimin screeches, scaring Taehyung and maybe his neighbors too. "That's a move, Tae!"

"I know.. then I ran away and call him stupid in IG and I just... I'm sorry okay?"

Jimin sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, "Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Jeongguk. Poor boy. Just imagine what happened to his precious face after you threw a shoe at him. God, Tae!"

Taehyung imagines Jeongguk with a bruise on his face and no, Taehyung did not want that. Jeongguk is precious. His face is precious. (If he could, he'll shower Jeongguk's face with kisses- what?)

"And also, think about it! What if you'll never have the chance to see him ?! Geez, Tae We're talking about Jeon-ing-Jeongguk. Everyone wants a piece of him, even me."

Taehyung's head whipped so fast he could hear some bones crack, "WHAT?!"

"Anyway, Did you know how many gifts he received last Valentines day? Well guess what? He never gave anything to anyone!"

"I know, I saw it in IG. He posted a photo of mountain of flowers and gifts."

"That's what I'm ta- WAIT, YOU'RE FREAKING STALKING HIM! THAT WAS LIKE A YEAR AGO HOLY SHI-"

"Stalking is such a strong word. I prefer Intense Research of an Individual for Future Purposes."

"As I was saying, you lost your chance for the once in a lifetime spot of being his date. Poof!" Taehyung (dramatically) groans and rolls on the ground, making Jimin roll his eyes, "The best relationship advice I would tell you is use a and lu-"

"We're not dating, chim."

"I'm giving you an Educational Knowledge for Future Purposes AKA -Ed."

"What for?"

"Seriously, you're so..." Jimin pulls his hair in frustration, "I don't know how that ert keep up with you."

"ert?" Taehyung tilts his head, Did Jimin mean Jeongguk? (If yes then wow, he really needs an award for keeping up with someone like Taehyung that he can't casually touch or smack the .)

"Let's clear something first. Do you want to stab his eyes?"

"Yes." (Yes, his eyes are too cute and Taehyung likes it a lot-)

"Have you ever think of him as someone who'll protect you?"

"Are you crazy? His body is bigger than mine, of cou-"

"What about his personality?"

"He's nice. Real nice, He's a jerk sometimes but he's a gentleman." Taehyung hugs the pink teddy bear named Cookie (He named it after the teddy bear's father, Jeongguk. But Jeongguk does not need to know about it. Shush. The teddy bear is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter