Jelly Tae

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongguk spouting a huge amount of pick up lines to friends, Taehyung getting jealous and confronting Jeongguk which kind just calls for them being late for class

Everything seems weird, Taehyung is alone in his dark, gloomy room. He shivers and lie on his side as he curls into a ball and nuzzle his pillow, frowning when he realize the pillow is hard as a stone. He suddenly heard a loud noise behind him, and then there's a sound of breaking glass and a loud shriek. He turn around so fast he literally see light, very bright light. He squints and close his eyes when he failed to decipher the source of light. When he open his eyes again, he come face to face with-

Park Jimin?

"I hope you guys don't do something in the kitchen, I'm assuming nothing happened since both of you are still wearing your clothes but.." Jimin leans back and wiggle his eyebrows.

Taehyung frowns in confussion and try to sit up when his head throb. And then something shifts underneath him, something hard. The young man sneak a peek and he almost black out when he realize he's on top Jeon Jeongguk, who have his arms wrapped around his waist tightly and his head buried on Taehyung's hair. 

He panics even more when Jeongguk hugs him closer, placing a soft kiss on his temple. Then he heard the shuttering sound of camera and Taehyung suddenly wants to kill a certain midget.

Just then, Kim Seokjin enters the room, trying to pull the two apart ("Who told you guys to get drunk? Now it's 6 in the morning and classes will start in an hour!") but Taehyung latches tightly, His whines wake up Jeongguk who lowers his hand to squeeze the elder's . "Your is so nice that it is a shame that you have to sit on it."

Everyone in the room gasp, except Taehyung who's 50 shades darked than a tomato. He murmurs a soft "Stop saying crap like that to me." before he felt the younger tap his .

"Okay, get up."

In the end they couldn't get up because according to Taehyung, the room is drunk. (Taehyung also end up cupping Jeongguk's morning hood, making him blush again, but the younger shrug it off, saying they're both guys and they both have a , so what's the big deal? Now Taehyung is contemplating whether he should ask Jeongguk if he can see his , What? They're both guys and they both have a , so what's the big deal?

"You must be Jelly, cause jam don’t shake like that."

Taehyung chokes on his milk when he heard Jeongguk said that to Jimin from across the room. Yoongi rolls his eyes as he hug his spazzing boyfriend closer. ("You heard that, babe? Jungkook senpai noticed me!" "Stop that, for 's sake.")

"Hey Yoongi hyung."


Jeongguk sits beside Taehyung, the latter casually stuffing his face with breakfast. 

"Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?"

Namjoon snorts, the newspaper he's holding tears into half. "Oh ."


"Hey, Hoseok hyung."

Hoseok, who's been playing on his phone, finally look up. "What's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter