Lover's Quarrel

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playing Truth or Dare which leads to Taehyung getting really (ually) frustrated and Jeongguk just laughing his arse off and the game just getting worse

"If I were a fruit, what would I be and how would you eat me?" Jeongguk smirks when Taehyung blushes.

Apparently, life is boring so Jeongguk wants adventure, cue to certain Kim Taehyung walking in his life. (Literally walking in his room again, good thing he's not half and banging his head like last time.) He called the elder to come over to play Truth or Dare. (Jin once said, "When I thought you're grown up and all, that's when you'll act like a child.) Taehyung happily agree and after ten minutes, he's already standing in front of Jeongguk.

"I.. uhm..." Truth to be told, his mind keeps on chanting 'banana' but he's not gonna let his evil mind get the best of him. "Pineapple?"

Jeongguk raise his eyebrows and prompt him to go on, "I-I will take off your cover and eat you and off your juices." 

5...

4..

3..

2..

"Oh my God, I mean-"

Jeongguk burst out laughing. Taehyung looks like a tomato, his face red due to embarrassment when he realized what he just said. This is why he hate playing truth or dare. (He can also hear Baekhyun laughing stupidly at him on the back of his head, he's not going to tell this to his hyung.)

"Holy cow, that's ing hilarious, Tae." Jeongguk wipes the tear threatening to fall because of laughing so hard. This is what he likes about Taehyung. He's so cute. (Jeongguk will never ever say that out loud.)

"Shut up, your turn!" Taehyung grabs the throw pillow on Jeongguk's bed and smack the younger's head with it. "Truth or Dare?"

Jeongguk whines and mumbles a low 'truth' to which the elder smile widely. (Jeongguk is pretty sure it's not going to be that bad, to think that he's dealing with someone who's ten years old trapped inside a 20 years old man.)

"What color is your underwear?" 

Jeongguk burst out laughing again before standing up and slightly pulling his shorts down. (Taehyung almost drool at the V line, the trail to happiness.) He shows the Calvin Klein underwear, "Black."

Taehyung nods absentmindedly and he's slightly disappointed when he's not allowed to see where the trail of happiness leads but he's still pretty sure he's drooling because the kid in front of him is y as hell. (He can hear Jimin saying "I told you so" on his mind)

"Your turn, truth or dare?"

Taehyung finally snap out of his daze and looks up, blushing once again when he catch the sly smirk on the younger's lips. He knew he caught him staring and wow, Jeongguk looks so y when he smirk- (Taehyung mentally slap his head upside down. He need to wash his brain with Holy Water.)

"Dare."

"Call up a friend and tell them you are expecting a child." Jeongguk find it amusing when Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"W-What?"

"You heard me." The younger shrug nonchalantly. Taehyung fishes for his phone and hesitantly dials Jimin's number.

"Hey Tae!"

"J-Jiminnie..?"

"What's up?"

Taehyung glances up at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter