Lover's Quarrel Ver. 2.0

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongguk tried to barge into a private conversation so Taehyung said something devastatingly witty and dismissive but Jeongguk came back with something even meaner and more clever.

TRIGGER WARNING!!! idk..insecurities and light self-harming? ANGST.

It's always calm before the storm. After happiness comes sadness. They've been too overwhelmed with recent happenings (yoonmin officially dating, Jimin call themselves as the mini-mini couple) that they forget that life is a and it'll kick their sooner or later.

Taehyung found himself situated at the library, Jung Hoseok sitting pretty in front of him. Taehyung gulps, because the look that Hoseok is giving to him is the look of a curious mother. (Jin is scaries but come on, Hoseok with serious face is like a mad horse-)

"So.." He started, leaning forward towards the table in between them, "I heard you and Jeongguk are getting closer."

Taehyung nods slowly, unlocking to find his phone to read new messages from Jeongguk.

14:29
Where u at?
14:53
Nvm. wait for me

"And I was thinking that you guys are... perhaps dating?"

"No?" Taehyung whispers softly when he saw Jeongguk in his peripheral vision. He's looking good as always but, gosh. When did Jeongguk got this so attractive, meybe it's because of the plain shirt he's wearing.

"No?"

"I mean he's making me feel weird. Like... the gummy worms I ate this morning is alive and squirming inside my stomach." He gasp when Jeongguk saw him and show his bunny smile. "Oh my holy bag of sweet corn, it's happening again! Hoseok!"

Hoseok took out a notebook and a pen, before he start scribbling on it, "Continue."

"And and... he's making me smile too much and he's making my heart go choo-choo and oh my he's walking over here." Taehyung gulps, shooing Jeongguk away. "Wait for me outside, we're talking!""

He receive a shush from the librarian with round glasses and chubby cheeks (which Taehyung named as the guardian of the library.) Jeongguk ignores him and give him a sly smile before plopping next to Taehyung, "What's up?"

Hoseok shrug, "Nothing much, we're talking about something very important-"

"Like girl talk?" 

Taehyung nods and pushes the younger's shoulder. "Yeah, so go. Shoo! Give us some privacy."

"Oh? I'm curious so I'll stay."

Hoseok mentally face palm as he saw the pleading look Taehyung sent to him. He's in a mission to find out what the adorable Taehyung feels for the cocky guy next to him. (If it wasn't for Jimin and if he's not interested in being a fan of the two, he wouldn't deal with this two immatures.)

"Care to wait outside? We're talking about something....really private."

Taehyung snorts, "Emo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter