dirTAE

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Taehyung enters Jeongguk's room without the younger's consent and everyone's jokes start making sense for him... Not.

Another thing that Jeon Jeongguk hate is when his roommate, Kim Namjoon, left the door unlock. He got this hobby of banging his head and singing rock songs whilst wearing only his boxers. (He just got out from the shower, damnit) Linkin Park's song came blasting through the speakers, banging his still wet hair, droplets of water landing everywhere, his body still wet. Jeongguk grabs his phone, using at as his makeshift microphone, lip-syncing.

And that's when a certain Kim Taehyung barges in. His eyes went comically wide as he stare at the younger's well toned body. This is it, his eyes are now completely tainted. He needs to wash his eyes with holy water (maybe even his mind too because Wow, look at that yummy body and I'm thinking something dirty.)

In a span of week, the duo gets closer, as in literally. Taehyung clings himself to Jeongguk the moment they see each other and the people around them doesn't mind. Instead, they enjoy the look on Jeongguk's face every time Taehyung pouts at him and ask him to carry him. In bridal style. He always give in to Taehyung's request. But yesterday was different. Our Jeonggukkie was shy and really not in mood (because his teacher decided to put him under pressure and make him answer their seatwork for only 15 minutes) and he said something like "I'm tired, Tae. Don't be so stubborn, goddamnit" in hope that the elder understood and let him hide in his shell and sulk. Of course, little Tae misunderstood and thought that his cookie hates him so he sulk with a permanent pout until Jeongguk sighs and said, "I'll make it up to you.".

Making it up means watching a 180 minutes documentary about aliens and another 150 minutes for whales (Jeongguk curses the person who send Taehyung the cds, he once stole them from Taehyung and attempted to burn it but Taehyung caught him on act and Jeongguk swears that will be the last time he'll spent almost all of his allowance for that month just to buy Taehyung a big, fluffy, pink teddy bear to stop him from wailing.) Jeongguk invited him to his dorm since his roommate will be gone until tomorrow. And that was the reason Taehyung is standing from across the room with mouth wide open and very wide eyes.

"F-.." Jeongguk hastily unlocks his phone to stop the music and he rushes back inside to get dressed.

Kim Taehyung stands still until the door open again and Jeongguk told him to take a sit, their eyes not even meeting. "So.. uh, let me set it up." Jeongguk reach out to grab for the CDs but their skin touched and Taehyung flinches. (He's afraid that Jeongguk can feel how hot and weird he's feeling right now)

Jeongguk shrug the reaction off. Sensing the awkwardness between them, he immediately put the disc on and plops down the couch, tapping the space side him while looking up with hopeful expression.Taehyungg seems to get it and quickly crawl his way to Jeongguk's side to cuddle.

It's an unspoken rule to always cuddle T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter