wow, PUNTAEstic baby

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Taehyung met a guy and starts babbling puns to impress him.

The leaves rustle as the cold winter wind blow. Taehyung scrunches his nose and tug his scarf higher to cover half of his reddening face. He knows it's stupid to wait outside, when he have to permission to enter the building. He's shy. That's why. He take out his phone and dial Jimin's number, who quickly answer after one ring.

"Chim why are you taking-"

"TAE WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG?!"

"I'm waiting out-"

"I'm waiting inside! Hurry up!"

And the call ended. What a nice bestfriend right?

He grunts and enters the building he entered million times before. Jimin's apartment, obviously Jimin is a rich kid. He drag his feet inside and sighs in relief once he felt the heater. Jimin's apartment is just 5 minute walk from Taehyung's dorm so it's pretty easy to barge in Jimin's room anytime he want to. He bows and politely shake his head at the old man at the counter, who smile at Taehyung and offer him some coffee. Taehyung doesn't like plain, black coffee.

Taehyung waits for the elevator door to open. And when it does, a crying pretty girl runs past him, whispering 'jerk' and 'just wait and you'll see' again and again. He just simply shrug because maybe the girl slip and hurt her knee? He punch the buttons and wait for the door close. Taehyung whimpers when he try to look up and his bangs covered his view. He raise his hand to touch his hair whilst humming to himself.

maybe i should cut my hair and change hair color? He thought.

When he reached Jimin's floor, he check the items in the paper bag (new eyeliners, lip balm, and BB creams) before twisting the door knob and walking in.

"I'm he- what the flipping pancakes!"

He quickly shut the door as soon as he open it, Even though they known each other since they were in diapers and been best bro since sixty-nine ever, Taehyung is a sensitive, innocent and pure little angel (as Bambam described him) who never seen someone except himself. So when he saw Jimin with no shirt, he's panicking. His eyes are slightly tainted now. 

Taehyung dramatically sigh when Jimin opens the door for him and mumble a sincere sorry because a traumatized Taehyung is hard to handle (based on experience) so Jimin quickly told the younger to 'dress up' because they're invited in the annual party celebration in the middle of January. Yep. Apparently, it was hosted by the Dean (Kim Junmyeon a.k.a. Suho). Rumor has it the Dean is pooping money. Taehyung believes this when he found out the Dean is dating an angel. Yixing is an angel, he's a very nice guy.

"Listen up kid," Jimin snap his fingers after he pushes Taehyung to sit on his bed, "Tonight, there will be a lot of famous guys that will be attending!" He squeals and twirls around the room.

"Famous guys? Like Michael Jackson- wait wait! Let me guess! Iron Man?!"

Jimin face-wall. He forgot, Taehyung lives under the rock.

"No no, you see my little fella-"

"I'm not little, excuse you."

"there are lot of things you still need to know about this planet."

"You're making me sound like an alien from another planet or something.." Taehyung pouts and picks up a suspicious half-empty bottle under Jimin's bed. It says 'Lubricant', what is that?

The older of the two snatches the bottle and throw it behind him, "Yes exactly! Now let me tell you who is who."

Taehyung just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter