ValenTAEne's day

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s little sibling forces Taehyung and Jeongguk to have a tea party with them deeming Taehyung the princess and Jeongguk the knight in shining armor 

edit: i fixed the photo : D also, follow me on twitter (@soonshimee_) to save the pics i used in every chapter :)

"Sorry, I already have a schedule tomorrow." Jeongguk said for the nth time that day.

"Are you going to ask Taehyunggie?"

Today is the thirteenth of February. Obviously, bunch of girls (and guys. duhhh) want to ask him out tomorrow. And Jeongguk is not lying. Nope. Not at all.

Three days ago, when Taehyung come over (showered with red paint) and slept on his newly bought carpet as soon as he lands on it ("Wow, I didn't know you... hmm.. good night, Jeonggukie..") while wearing his clothes, he accidentally answered the phone call that was supposed to be for Taehyung. It turned out to be Taehyung's mom (she even mistaken Jeongguk as Taehyung's boyfriend in which he laughs whole-heartedly instead of denying. Ooops) . On Valentine's day, his mom and dad will be on their date night, which means Taehyung have to look after his siblings for a day.

Absentmindedly, he agreed to help Taehyung and promised Mrs. Kim to meet her on that day. Once the call ended, he sighs and a small smile appears on his face as he stare at the boy hugging his foot.

And no, he never told Taehyung about the phone call.

But maybe the Almighty Louis Williams Suga Adams III is listening to his prayers and Taehyung appears just behind the girl he's talking to. He stands there wearing his oversized sweater (He's sure Taehyung owns a box of oversized sweater. He knows he look good in it.) his glasses slipping down his nose and when he spotted Jeongguk, he grins and oh my god, why is my heart like a train on a rickety track oh man holy shi-

"Jeonggukie!"

"Tae, are you free tomorrow?"

The girl beside them gasp, then runs away while screaming "MY SHIP IS SAILING!"

"I guess? I mean-"

"No, you're coming with me." Jeongguk blinks, mentally slapping his head for blurting something blunt and... embarrassing. "I mean, your mom.. she... yeah.." He looks up through his eyelashes as he bite his lower lip.

"Yeah! She said you promised to help me with taking care of my younger siblings. I just want to make sure you know.. maybe you already have plans for tomorrow."

"No, I'm free." Jeongguk clears his throat. "Yeah, It's okay."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow afternoon?"

Jeongguk found himself saying a breathy 'yeah' as he watch the smile appears on the other male's face. God, something must be wrong with me.

Taehyung grins before turning around and skipping to his next class. Jeongguk have this sudden surge of pulling out his phone and snapping a photo of Taehyung before posting it on IG with a caption "Mine." But he stop himself because definitely, something's wrong with him.

"So, how was it?" Baekhyun wiggle his eyebrows as he point at the other side of the room where Jeongguk is, crowded by his fans.

"He's coming over."

Bambam chokes on his sausage and the eldest pats his back. "Why do you choke when it's not as big as Yugyeom's , right? Or maybe he got small ? Or maybe you never gave him a head? Oh my god, you need to learn from Taehyung on how to make a move on-"

"Make a move on what?"

Jeongguk suddenly appears behind Taehyung, along with smiling Jimin and a grumpy-looking Yoongi and he quickly pushes Baekhyun off his seat to make space for Jeongguk who mumbles a soft thank you, where he replied with high-pitched "you're welcome!" (Taehyung ignores Baekhyun's wink when Jeongguk put an arm around his shoulder.) Yoongi went to buy a soda while Jimin squishes between Taehyung and Jeongguk, effectively separating them. (Taehyung glares at Jimin, but when Jeongguk look on his way, he blink his eyes cutely.)

Jimin ignores him and continue squeezing in until he's completely seated, "Why did the strawberry called 911? Because it was in a jam!"

This time, Baekhyun choke on his fries and Bambam smirk.

"I guess Chanyeol got a small dic-"

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter