CHAPTER 7~

MY LOVELY WIFEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             FRIDAY( last week's event)

 

WOOGYU...

 

  ‘’God! Woohyun how many times i told you, you have to use this formula!” He pointed at the formula hard to express his annoyed.

                “Yeah, yeah. I got it! Jeez, do you have to shout like an old man? I swore that my ears will become deaf soon.” She wrote the formula right away, not want to meet the gaze. Grumble with his tone. Can’t he told her properly?

                “You just call me AN OLD MAN?” he shouted again.

                “No. I just told you that you shout like an old man, not you are an old man. Don’t interpret my words.”

                “But it’s still same!”

                “Are you that proud to be called an old man.”

                “Now that is you interpret my words.”

                “Shut up! Now you also acted like one. I don’t want an old man as a boyfriend.” She winced, not get where this will lead.

                “Sorry to say, but this old man is your boyfriend.”

                “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I should ask Sungyeol to teach me math not you. God, you become sensitive nowadays.”

                Sunggyu become flustered remembers about last night. “Nothing.”

                “Like i will believe that, but for now just teach me these damn annoyed mathematic homework.” Woohyun shoved the book in front him to check if she get it right or wrong. Unfortunately, she get it wrong, which annoyed her more because her boyfriend didn’t stop nagging about ‘why she didn’t get it right?’ and bla... bla... bla... enter right ear and out left ear.

                And that is how they end up finished her home works for a good five hours. Mostly, because Sunggyu couldn’t stop nagging.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

YADONG...

               

                Every evening as usual, dongwoo and hoya will practice their dance at dance club’s room. But that day, he walked alone because his girlfriend has an errand from teacher so, she will be late for today.

                Nothing unusual happen that day. It’s shining sunny day for evening. He has been happen to read the contains on the paper that in his hands. As a president, he has his responsible to conduct the events. Especially there will held a biggest competition for dance club. ‘more step dance’ on next month.

                He was constantly reading while walking, not able to see a person walk on the opposite direction. Unfortunately, they already landed on the floor from the impact bumped towards each other.

                “Auch.” He heard a soft voice mumbled. He looked at the person. Recognise as Lee Jae min, the girl from his class, the quietest one in diva group.

                Be an angel dongwoo himself. He quickly stand up constantly apologise to the girl. He also tried to help her to stand with extend his hand, partly because he felt guilty to her.

                “Are you okay?” he ask while look if she hurt anywhere.

                Jae min bit her lip and shook her head. “I think i’m okay, Dongwoo oppa. Uh, where are you going? Where is howon – shhi?”

                Dongwoo awkwardly rub his neck after pick up his things on the floor.

                “To dance room. And hoya has something to do, so she will be late.” As soon he said that, her eyes wide bright.

                “Oh, can you teach me to dance? I really want to try dance but do not know whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter