CHAPTER 10~

MY LOVELY WIFEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoya is loitering  around the hospital’s 8th floor, looking for someone’s shadow that she familiar of. She didn’t care the look she got by the passer – by as she only had only particular person in his head. As she saw a glance of the person she looking for, she ran towards there. But then, she fall on the cold floor look at in front of her. ‘operation room’.

                “Hoya – noona.” Patted on her shoulder bring her back to reality. She looks at the person with her glassy eyes. any time her tears would dropped like a bomb ticked.

                “Sungjong?”

                Sungjong sighed at the broken girl. In a second they all fine and in second all turn into piece. Why must Hoya – noona? Not enough with her lost baby and now Dongwoo? He bought Hoya to nearest chair, with a little help because she didn’t have any strength to move.

                “Tell me Sungjong. Please tell me what happened to him?” She hold his shoulders pestering him to tell the truth. Sungjong frowned when he feel the pain on his shoulders.

                “Hoya- noona, it’s hurt.”

                This time Hoya frowned. He forces open the buttons, only get a whine by the younger but, she didn’t care and push the shirt to give a shock view. There are lot of bruises on the younger’s body.

                “What had happened Sungjong?” She asked with her clenched teeth. Not satisfied when the younger hiding something from her.

Sungjong bit his lower lip. He is in dilemma if he should tell her or not. The serious look at the girl gives him in.

“Dongwoo – hyung... fight with boys that talked about you when we happened to be there. They were talking something bad and Dongwoo – hyung seeing furious. He really mad and Hoya – noona, i think you should give him chance to explain because i can see, he loves you so much.” Sungjong explained to make everything clearer. They look hurt, but neither realise.

Hoya tears, battle to herself if it was true or not. To believe or not. She wants Dongwoo but, afraid of him. Chance? Without he asking, she willing to give, because she realise that she love Dongwoo so much to be able give up on him.

Myungyeol and Woogyu run towards them, with worried expression after heard the news about their friends. They sympathy towards Hoya but they know the girl would not want that all. She didn’t want any sympathy from them.

The doctor comes out from operation room. “Dongwoo’s relative?”

Hoya immediately stands in front doctor. “I’m his girlfriend. How is he, doc?” Doctor nods politely, acknowledge her.

“Operation turn to be fine even his bleeding was bad especially his head. We have to keep him in our observation for 24 hour and if he didn’t wake up in 24 hour, we afraid he will be in comatose.”

Sungyeol and Woohyun hug a broken girl after know about her boyfriend condition, leave the boys talk to the doctor. Sungyeol feels sorry for some reasons. She didn’t want to voice out about it now.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Are you okay, jagiya?” Myungsoo senses about his wife worries. Sungyeol seem to space out after they leave the hospital. He glances at the girl before tilts back to the road. His family safety is his priority.

                Sungyeol hums in return before let out a sigh. Sungyeol look at the front, thinking obviously.

                “Tell me baby. What’s wrong?” Myungsoo tried again.

                “I just thinking.”

                “About?”

                “Dongwoo and Hoya.”’ He frowns. After all he still couldn’t catch the meaning.

                “They lose their baby without their knowing. Hoya is the most devastation. She lose baby and now Dongwoo is still not wake up. Look how pale she is. And i think i couldn’t stand in front her when i pregna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter